You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 28.

Saturday, June 28th 2014, 10:12pm

Author: mayainverse

Maze

Quoted from "Kissaki" On Wednesday a patch comes which completely reworks KoE. I think it might be a good idea to see what changes are there if you wish to discuss how to get Bossy goblins and such. how is this done? i know it wont matter after patch im just curious. also I just want to know if genual is the "only" mob in game that drops the legend goblin or if the other red rings have a lower chance but still possible to drop.

Saturday, June 28th 2014, 6:30am

Maze

ok so it only drops from the raid boss in middle of crater (its not 100%?) does it not drop from the other red rings around KOE that have 70 or so million life?

Thursday, June 26th 2014, 7:15pm

Maze

on the news post near bottom it says where goblins drop at. for bossy goblin it says Bossy GoblinScorched Guardian (Kingdom of Elements) what is scorched guardian does that just mean genual or is there another mob?

Tuesday, June 24th 2014, 6:06pm

Maze

Quoted Head: Every goblin gets buffed by this one. This buff increase damage by 30%. (With 5.01. the buff just affects the fighting goblins and just if the head goblin is in fight, too). Exchange for 2 times 1000 battlefield emblems. so i take it that before 5.01 patch head goblin gave all goblins in the whole maze 30% increase?

Tuesday, June 24th 2014, 12:20am

Maze

can you have multiple head goblins in 1 pack and will the area for damage stack? the the Phoney goblin can you have several of these also or will the bomb debuff overwrite itself? also thanks alot for the super good info. how rare is the meany goblin? never seen one before.

Monday, June 23rd 2014, 2:42pm

Maze

well i was more asking about players general experience with goblins. I allready had read that article that doesnt answer my question about what specific goblins are good to use. and if the battle emblem or goblin ball ones are worth getting as the battle emblem one is something like 40-50k gold value and the goblinball one is 20-30k gold value. also in what type of maze layouts have people found success with.

Saturday, June 14th 2014, 8:54pm

Maze

does anyone know alot about mazes? like all the types of goblins where they drop and what ones are worth/not getting? or what combinations of goblins in a cluster work best.

Monday, June 9th 2014, 9:22am

Elf wings

yea there are some that hide them but they are all rather lame looking. would rather just delete the texture or something.

Monday, June 9th 2014, 6:15am

Elf wings

does anyone know how i can remove them? i remember a time of long ago there was a option in menu to remove the visual of wings. but i really don't like them and would like to have them removed. does anyone know of anyway to modify the textures in the game? if so i could try to replace the elf wing texture with transparent color so i dont have to look at them anymore >.>

Sunday, May 11th 2014, 8:36pm

[PMB] Dracias - PvP

have you tested that the crit reduction ruby is crit % instead of crit damage? it seems way to overpowered to be 15% reduced crit chance.

Wednesday, May 7th 2014, 10:09am

WTF 25 shards needed to get GT ruby :S

Quoted from "Fraust" Quoted from "mayainverse" Quoted from "Fraust" Quoted from "Blacklight" "When it comes to gold its all good. people just have to get used to it." No we dont . Were all free to to quit / whine / complain or whatever we want to do but we DONT have to get use to it! as for goblin ball if i wanted to play that mini game id have joined goblin ball not joined allods to play allods to play GB. and as most of my friends have exercised there rights and left the game and im looking a...

Wednesday, May 7th 2014, 3:27am

[PMB] Dracias - PvP

Quoted from "Autopsyst" thats why you should start any decent pve fight with Dark Pact, since it's free boost for Determination (if you have the points in da stat ofc) yea was just thinking that. although it is a little bit odd that it would scale with one of those types of stats and not the other. it does strangely make it a bit less desirable in pvp though. how noticable is the damage reduction using a offhand vs a 2h. just looking at the actual % damage reduction difference in the tool tip o...

Tuesday, May 6th 2014, 4:29am

[PMB] Dracias - PvP

Quoted from "Oracle" DoTs do scale with Brutality. It is recalculated on the target's health for each tick. However, they do not scale with Determination. If you have 100% determination when you cast a DoT it will continue to calculate the damage with 100 determination, even if your determination drops. This works vice versa as well if you have 0 determination. well guess i was wrong about brutality are u sure about determination?

Monday, May 5th 2014, 2:35pm

[PMB] Dracias - PvP

well your SS is strange to me as i tried it on a friend in arena. it did exact same damage at 100% and 10% life.

Monday, May 5th 2014, 10:51am

[PMB] Dracias - PvP

dots do not scale (also with HOTs) with the stats determination and brutality. the damage(or healing) is calculated at the time of casting. and you will basically always have your main dot up all the time unless if you dont cast neuro toxing for almost 40 seconds for decomp to drop off but that is unlikely. and you mostly cast it when players are at full life. so do you still rank brutality as highly knowing that dots do not get any effect from lower life of target?

Thursday, May 1st 2014, 1:39pm

Addons that work with 5.0.01

does anyone have this mod https://alloder.pro/files/file/49-showdd/ a show dd with also the image icon of the skill that was used. I have one currently but it is old and only displays dot damage and will not display direct damage.

Tuesday, April 29th 2014, 8:40am

Quoted from "Fraust" Quoted from "Blacklight" "When it comes to gold its all good. people just have to get used to it." No we dont . Were all free to to quit / whine / complain or whatever we want to do but we DONT have to get use to it! as for goblin ball if i wanted to play that mini game id have joined goblin ball not joined allods to play allods to play GB. and as most of my friends have exercised there rights and left the game and im looking at new games myself. Has any of u thought this m...

Tuesday, April 29th 2014, 5:35am

Quoted from "Fraust" Since the original bug that caused the economy to crash, and heavy work done to fix that, then you got the devs working to add more content plus a server merge and publisher release. I have to say the Allods team is doing just fine. They're adjusting the values of things. Currency exchange on top of inflation to help pay for development and maintenance for the game its only common sense that prices would rise. Greatness is supposed to mean more than just an extra build. Mor...

Tuesday, April 29th 2014, 3:31am

Classic VAMP build (need some help)

dots need significant reworking. normally how you "balance" damage over time skills and instant damage skills in any game is that damage over time skills have a very high resource to damage ratio making it very efficient damage. also more "total" damage per cast because it has the down side of taking a long period of time to deal the damage instead of "instant" developers in this game don't think that. a dot that lasts 20 seconds for a summoner is lucky to do 100k total damage over 20seconds tim...