Search results 1-20 of 291.

Wednesday, June 3rd 2020, 6:58pm

Author: Dragagon

How does vigor calculation work?

Ahh the tabard >.> Thanks

Tuesday, June 2nd 2020, 11:51pm

How does vigor calculation work?

Hi guys, What I am seeing with my high school math, I am missing a draconic relic piece worth of vigor? Can someone shed some light on this for me? I reduced the total vigor by the ruby bonus and calculated the ruby bonus myself. As rubies are supposed to give 9%, I reduced total vigor by 1177, so that comes to 13405. Adding 9% to that myself with the formula I am not sure of being correct as you see on the screenshot, I get to an outcome whihc is higher than I actually have.

Tuesday, June 2nd 2020, 6:18am

Evolution of Allods games

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" and this last game with the astralships.... THIS IS WHAT WE NEED But that's shutdown quite a while ago

Tuesday, June 2nd 2020, 6:08am

Nihaz's Citadel raid - Hedus down!

We have finally killed Hedus! SFK for p2p, Avior is next!

Friday, May 29th 2020, 12:28am

Population on Subscription server

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" From my experience i can tell you usually if you get to the main city there is not even 1 player visible, battleground does not start (this is the worst part!) and (zone)chat is completely dead, worldchat is dead aswell as players have only a few megaphones per week. The few players which play there are organized in guilds but as there are so few players it seems there are only 2 "real" guilds I'd appreciate it if people that don't play on p2p at all, wouldn't...

Thursday, May 28th 2020, 6:50pm

Game Crashing/freezing On Start Up/going Full Screen

So idk about f2p, I don't see any posts anywhere, but about 50% couldn't login or has problems since TODAY on the game. With thanks to Eksperyment, we figured out quickly you need to start the game and play in windowed mode. Borderless or nonborderless doesn't matter. It simply cannot be in Fullscreen. If you play windowed and press alt+enter (going fullscreen) it crashes instantly and won't let you do anything until you reboot the PC. For everyone that doesn't know how to change it before enter...

Wednesday, May 27th 2020, 8:03am

questions about gameplay

I am trying to keep this "wiki" updated, feel free to share.

Wednesday, May 27th 2020, 8:01am

Population on Subscription server

Quite a lot are playing there now. Wether it is worth it is a personal matter you'll need to figure out yourself. It's worth it to me, is it to you? Come find out

Wednesday, May 27th 2020, 7:58am

No Access to World Chat

p2p misses a lot of CS stuff f2p has, not sure what from f2p I miss on p2p :thinking: As for the world chat, it's like noeh said. Zone chat is free and usually quickly hits fast in Novograd. p2p discord in my signature, free faction to faction chat there, beats world chat

Monday, May 11th 2020, 2:58pm

Warden and PvP this patch

Druid is not viable for pvp unless you can heal. if you can't and you want to pvp, druid won't be your go-to :/

Saturday, May 9th 2020, 8:04am

Winter tournament

Very interested in the newly added winter tournament 2019 costumes. When are we getting that tournament? It's 2019 for RU so could it be soon for us? Thanks in advance.

Saturday, May 9th 2020, 1:22am

Strongbox of the Winner overpriced?

Well eh, not to protect allods or anything, cheaper is always better, but strongbox are literally rng boxes since dinosaurs were born in the Sarnaut universe. Comparing it to f2p is also wrong cause it includes no p2w whatsoever unless you find replicators p2w, since u get them from burning Astral Keys. If you want to support this server, then spread the word about it on different forum and stream/make videos of it. They give fragments so you can eventually get the item you want without getting ...

Wednesday, May 6th 2020, 8:05am

Thinking of starting to play casually..

Avarice in League welcomes you! If you have no class preference, we'd need engineers really badly. But for levelling we suggest Demonologist. You can easily change classes each week via the AH for some gold

Monday, May 4th 2020, 10:12am

Warden

[PMB 10.1] Dragagon's Druid PVE DPS

Monday, May 4th 2020, 10:09am

Bring back the Fraction change rune!

Think of consequences when they allow this, what do you think would happen, and is that a good or bad thing?

Saturday, May 2nd 2020, 12:32pm

PvP Builds

Clamori summoner Yaye's summoner Anomaliya summoner

Saturday, May 2nd 2020, 12:31pm

[PMB 10.1] Dragagon's Druid PVE DPS

Quoted from "weto" liked it very much. nice work. Thank you. Can you share the talent tree visually in-game ?? This is the talent tree exactly(?)

Saturday, May 2nd 2020, 12:26pm

question about gold !

No idea but some tips on how to make gold

Monday, April 27th 2020, 6:07am

Private Allods and Mazes

Quoted from "Esquizo Diva" I'm very competitive and I just feel like, don't matter how much I farm, I'm still garbage. Just lost all my hope This is exactly why p2p is a thing.

Monday, April 27th 2020, 6:03am

What's the different between universal core morpher and omnificent core morpher

The Orange coremorpher simply becomes after selecting your class via the universal one, as I understand it from AOP. We don't have universals on p2p so I'm not completely aware.