You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 10:21am

Author: TheMaya

"You do not need to transfer your account because you have never played Allods."... WTF

Quoted from "Crusadertank" the problem is getting fixed they sent me email saying they can fix it dont know why they sent email but it pretty much says theres 2 options opt 1: keep ur account but have no chars opt2: they keep duplicate of account and u get all ur chars and belongings and u start a new my.com and can play again bit of no brainer but now have sent a email so waiting to here back from that hopefully its not another 5 or 6 days before its fixed but they are working on it. lucky you...

Monday, March 24th 2014, 10:43pm

" Transfer update part 4 - no email was received

Assuming that is true and i made a mistake, how come i get this message: Hello, MayaBadGirl! Your gPotato ID has been already migrated to the My.com account base, if you experience any issues while log in to the game, write to support.my.com. how come that the site recognizes my username

Monday, March 24th 2014, 10:37pm

My e-mail adress is folowing: a*********@yahoo.com This was the only one i had until 4 days ago. And if i did made that kind of mistake, can anyone help me now, can anyone fix it?

Monday, March 24th 2014, 10:31pm

No its not incorrect e-mail adress.Yes of course i'm 100% sure, i have sent severall emails and tickets containing my e-mail adress.

Monday, March 24th 2014, 10:20pm

when I try to reset my password it says: Invalid email adress When i try to login it says: Sorry unrecognized username or password (NOTE: I did not get verification email, so my email is not active on my. com nor allods.com)

Monday, March 24th 2014, 10:04pm

This is my problem

Hello, MayaBadGirl! Your gPotato ID has been already migrated to the My.com account base, if you experience any issues while log in to the game, write to support.my.com.

Monday, March 24th 2014, 10:01pm

I didn't get my verification e-mail. and i have sent the tickets and the mails to the support team (I had to make new e-mail adress so i could make a contact with you, make a ticket, and to login to this site) . Now you said that the e-mails were sent to all who have had an issue for the last couple of days, and ofcourse i didnt get that e-mail either. I am experiencing a so called Issue #1

Monday, March 24th 2014, 9:50pm

No e-mail

I didnt get an e-mail although you said "We have sent a response to the registered emails of all the accounts that have had issues, providing you with further information about the problems." I have the "issue", and i have been sending you e-mails and tickets for the past 5 days, but still i didn't get any response. No e-mail what so ever was sent to my e-mail adress. I don't understand how come you don't have my e-mail? I invested time and money in past couple of years into this game, and still...