You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

Tuesday, June 30th 2020, 1:34pm

Author: ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER

Keyboard not functioning

Support should definitely look into this

Tuesday, June 30th 2020, 12:12am

Keyboard not functioning

close launcher and try pressing ALT+ENTER (toggle fullscreen), might help sometimes keyboard input does not get accepted by game for me aswell after ALT+ENTER pressing like 2 times its back to normal the story behind this is the game (unsuccessfully) trys to block certain type of input to stop software macros. result is those who want to use macros need to work 1 minute longer to circumvent this and normal players might have trouble like you if you use some programs which hook your keyboard-inpu...

Saturday, June 27th 2020, 12:44pm

Reincarnation assistance

85-90 usually takes a few hours if you use automove very strongly depends on whether you know what to do nor not. i remember when i played 85-90 first i played the whole day almost. later when i re-played this with my reincarnations and automove was available is was so much faster

Saturday, June 27th 2020, 12:39pm

martyr rank ?

Quoted from "ertil" It does restore 20% of your base hp. Base means without bonus from gear stats so yes - healing from this skill is useless. Martyr's Gift r3 - Abiding Light - has bonus effect 30% dmg reduction for 5s which is reason to use it. this whole base hp thing is what fails in allods so much atm same thing is ruining heal from mount / assaultshell and so on

Friday, June 26th 2020, 4:25pm

Reincarnation assistance

Quoted from "thetraveler12" So, I bought the thing that makes a character lvl 85. This was on a totally fresh magician. What do I need to do in order to make one of the Aoidoi? Did I spell that right? Not a whole lot of information. Play this character to maximum level then do tka rik trials for reincarnation quest (quest journal -> right lower corner -> tasks -> mystery of reincarnation -> automove -> redhead girl NPC (Veronica) -> daily tasks x10 -> reincarnation granted in your mail there wi...

Friday, June 26th 2020, 4:15pm

Steam/mycom account problem with linking addons

alloder pro site has an addon to generate payment ID or something, i dont know, never paid for an addon

Wednesday, June 24th 2020, 12:28am

martyr rank ?

There are 4 Martyr skills using each of them level your martrys level (= vigor bonus) your martyrs level equals your chars level martyr has 5 stages 1 to 4 are gained automatically by leveling martyr and 5 needs to be obtained by chest from itemshop (100 symbols = level 5 for some time, do this cumulatively and it will be a breeze) All of the following skills comsume myrrh (buy from servant of light NPCs), the higher the level is ther more myrrh they consume! Purple skill 1 - Heal up your HP - 3...

Monday, June 22nd 2020, 9:54pm

Leveling speed + gold earning question.

Coba is the area until level 35 - then you get new quests sending you to coldberg quests can be demanding there i remember leveling there when i was a new player aswell (8 years ago), in the end i had to grind 2 whole levels (timevoid did not exist back then) actually this should be a concern to you nowadays especially as i have read there is a permanent exp bonus on the paymentserver so basically yes this is a slow and timeconsuming area i assume you did NOT PVP in asee teph until level 30 and ...

Monday, June 22nd 2020, 12:26am

When will broken PVP get a fix?

TL; DR pls: fix HP numbers fix healing ~~~ Healing not effective even in fullheal and too high damage with too little HP ruin PVP pvp feels like playing counterstrike, bam bam bam dead - within like 2 seconds (those who know me are aware i understand enough of this game to be able to build tanky pvp builds so this is definitely not a problem based on low effort / low knowledge playerwise) what is this if even a full geared paladin breaks like a wineglass falling to ground - WHILE HAVING A FULLHE...

Monday, June 15th 2020, 5:58pm

Need the latest drivers and inf to Nvidia GT 240M

TL;DR try this http://us.download.nvidia.com/Windows/34…ternational.exe - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us GeForce 200M series (notebook) OS Win10 GRD English (or whatever) leads me to https://www.nvidia.com/Download/driverRe…px/112600/en-us leads me to http://us.download.nvidia.com/Windows/34…ternational.exe whic...

Saturday, June 13th 2020, 4:47am

About PVE and P2W

You will do good as long as you make sure to understand your class and how to play every class can do PVE well as attacker make sure to choose a class you actually enjoy playing enjoy your comeback do not hesitate to ask here if you need more infos

Thursday, June 11th 2020, 6:37pm

What is adaptive shell, where to get, how it works ?

Quoted from "u_177657889" someone told me it can boost damage significant. got kill with 2 hit ini bg. is it cheat, or draconic or cs. if cassshop what item make u invicible? Dragonrelics make a huge difference, yes, it is a gamechanger same with 115% upgrades from hard astral (heroics)these 2 things are what is the main reason for vastly superior players itemshop plays a minor role there, i have all items that matter but vs somene with 115% gear or a full set of dragonrelics one does not stand...

Tuesday, June 9th 2020, 4:41pm

What is adaptive shell, where to get, how it works ?

adaptive shell = get your old shell up to date when combined with "modernization project IV" for skills you need to dismantle old shells and add the skills to the adaptive shell you can improve their skills and so on read further: https://allods.my.games/en/news/sales/sa…inventor-240419 i only use modernized shell for a larger HP pool and dont care for the skills

Thursday, June 4th 2020, 7:26pm

Worth coming back

Quoted from "Floriano_steam" pay them even if you don't really want to this is nonsense. if i want to pay i pay. if o dont want to pay i dont pay. people playing this game are not some mentally unstable kids who dont have an own opinion on things Quoted from "Floriano_steam" you have much less control over your actions than you realize if this is true for someone i feel sorry for him but at least for me this is certainly not true at all i know some people like to blame others for their low will...

Tuesday, June 2nd 2020, 5:20pm

Wondering about Runes progression...

Thoughts coming o my mind regarding this: Runecalculator -> http://oldsch00l.lebanni.net/runecalcEN/ ( i have 3 Lv X Runes / i want 3 Lv XIII Runes) But does this calculator consider the fact that CS are now multiplied by 12? at some point they got changed Consider Price for BC and purple Bonuscrystals (you might want to wait until discount for BC) There seems also to be some connection to prophetic cards if i remember correctly but i dont know the details, someone else may explain this and do t...

Tuesday, June 2nd 2020, 7:30am

Evolution of Allods games

Quoted from "Dragagon" But that's shutdown quite a while ago if they shut it down as an individual game might can merge it with allods somehow (but i guess they have a different codebase and thus its unrealistic)

Sunday, May 31st 2020, 8:08pm

Worth coming back

Quoted from "Noah1" ppl have diferent playstyle, thay don't want farm thats why i say its perfectly fine if someone prefers the paymentserver each to their own for this reason it is incredibly important to tell players the differences so they can know what they prefer as its frustrating if you have some progress already and then find out you might have preferred the other model we all love this game the one or other way - otherwise we would not spend so much time on it

Sunday, May 31st 2020, 6:09pm

Evolution of Allods games

I knew "rage of mages" but the other games are new to me! astonishing how large this story is thanks for posting this! and this last game with the astralships.... THIS IS WHAT WE NEED! i want astralshipcontent soloable THIS WAY and not as a seperate game, i want this as a part of allods!

Sunday, May 31st 2020, 6:00pm

unterbrochenes ritual

freut mich dass du erfolg hattest

Sunday, May 31st 2020, 5:36pm

What happened to observatory easy (raid autogroup)?

Quoted from "Rayofsshadow" its closed between 3 am and 12am lul what a relief... that must be the reason. i normally dont play at this time but last time i did. thanks for the clarification! Quoted from "lord zoldik" not gone but we needs this " add some autogroup function to normal difficulty " xD actually we should have this for ALL modes (normal, hard, heroic astral, 3vs3, 6vs6 and everything else you need playes for i forgot)