You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 279.

Today, 5:07am

Author: Noah1

How to deal as much damage as a whole raid as a soloplayer

Quoted You cant expect everything to be served to you on a silver plating, you need to make some effort, and ur saying u pay for build and stats then ur asking the wrong fking ppl cuz thats just bs, maybe thats how people are on p2p idk.. Sure expect correct stats and build from ppl who prob farm 20-50k gold max per day Well i paid for some ppl cuz i just pite them, usualy see how thay strugle day by day on koe or ai-rihat whenever i came ther was sad to watch

Yesterday, 5:34am

(Empire only) Giving away free statpoints ^.~

nice move, wish you best, and iron will =b did same in past with +20% exp guild, even if it's for 5% ppl who will not leave game, it's worth to help others don't forget to spam in zone chats as not evryone read forum

Yesterday, 5:13am

Is new player still come to Allods often ?

Quoted Oh wow mercenaries ? welp there gotta be changes for the past 9 YEARSSSS xD , i really want to play in the p2p server. Just scared that im gonna regret later on when no one is around ther is whole guild to help you in p2p, same as discord https://discord.gg/nvXKchG (wher are leauge and empires togheter) if you have any wories you can ask some questions ther before you pay for sub, but in most cases it's more worth than in f2p, as in f2p you have alot p2w stuff that you a) need farm for l...

Yesterday, 4:10am

How to deal as much damage as a whole raid as a soloplayer

well alot ppl in f2p are not using proper build/stats as thay can't effor for them i remeber i paid for build and stats change for paladin, also coatch with Vest palading guide like that happiness and cry after she/he culd 1vs5 koe mobs and not die with corect concetration and bloodlost stats (cuz usualy she played tank paly evrywhere and dealed with 1 mob 1min-2min, it was just sad) You culd see of her/his movment how happy he/she was after it sort after it i also told her/him to make secound c...

Wednesday, July 8th 2020, 1:20pm

Newbie Question

hi it's well know bug from 2y you just need put spells again from spell book on other forms, so you will can use that spells same when you unlock aspect of assault you will need put spells again on your skill bar if you mean about charge think, than yes you can use it only in mele form same like healing is only usable in human form (expect that one whos heal from 40% hp) and bite for barier only in tank form stelth on small demon form kay is to switch forms despend on what you need, and you can ...

Thursday, June 25th 2020, 1:11pm

When will broken PVP get a fix?

Quoted but how about a new rooike player or a normal player? prob after 1-2 times thay not joing pvp anymore

Thursday, June 11th 2020, 12:29pm

What is adaptive shell, where to get, how it works ?

Quoted what about draconic ? someone told me it can boost damage significant. got kill with 2 hit ini bg. is it cheat, or draconic or cs. if cassshop what item make u invicible? on p2p or f2p? if in p2p prob bad def stats, or not presing def skill on somone burst/not stuning Draconic can boost your dmg, you geting them from raids but it;s like 0,5-0,7x than thers up to 90 + basic stats from dominion curency +20deter and +20brut from spark exp talent +10%dmg on bg from spark talent than thers ar...

Wednesday, June 10th 2020, 1:25pm

What is adaptive shell, where to get, how it works ?

in p2p you geting true shell for free after hiting gretness (after full lv) togheter with adaptive shell

Friday, June 5th 2020, 9:21am

Worth coming back

Quoted actually a lot of players do not want everyone be on the same spot. me for example, i want to gain more items and thus superiority so i am at advantage even when only giving low effort in battle for me overtime i wanted evryone to be around equal, and concept when superiority you build by skill, working on your build, or tryharding on stats to make thinks work uniqe way to bring you victory, when your strong becose your spended more time on farm/ cashing up, it fast ending like with Fake...

Sunday, May 31st 2020, 9:37am

Evolution of Allods games

how Allods online topic is offtopic?

Sunday, May 31st 2020, 7:20am

Evolution of Allods games

Someone from rus made video about evolution of allods games : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McdjYuw2IpI

Saturday, May 30th 2020, 7:39am

Worth coming back

yeh ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER, but ppl have diferent playstyle, thay don't want farm for you content is farming other ppl like pvp more other only raids/heroics yet other coming only for dominion in f2p you can't pvp or do other activitis witchout pay or farming on p2p you can skip farming, and focus on think you want you want to do pvp? get gear from guild bank, or from ah for 5k gold and your ready to go you want heroics? you starting heroics and geting uprages to your armor shell, so next heroics ...

Thursday, May 28th 2020, 6:52am

Subscription server

you buy Crystals, than you buy sub on allods page, farmed crystals on f2p count too

Thursday, May 28th 2020, 6:44am

Population on Subscription server

you have x3 less ppl than in f2p, but it's slowly changing as more ppl quiting f2p, and coming to p2p, as here is like 4-5y ago in f2p + most items you geting in game last week on avarice was over 22 ppl on discord so you have alot ppl to play with bg pop when a guild tag it, compare to f2p you not join random, but organizing evrythink as 1-2 guilds thers usualy no ppl in city, as ppl have fixed partys, and coming play togheter whenever thay got planed it as in p2p you have no need to farm gold ...

Thursday, May 28th 2020, 6:34am

Worth coming back

yes it's worth to pay 11 euro for 3 months to see whats new, and then when you get bored you change game or buy another sub it's not worth backing on f2p as this game old and too much p2w, you can farm items in game but for 300-400ppl population idk thers other games wher have duels 50vs50vs50 and you building eq only once+ max you can p2w is visual costume right now only veterans play f2p cuz thay spended too much to move on to other game, or thay have friends ingame and coming more for play wi...

Tuesday, May 26th 2020, 11:07pm

No Access to World Chat

you using guild chat for world in p2p after 80lv you geting 10 megaphones free evry 7d, same on your incarnations

Monday, May 18th 2020, 12:27pm

The Meta on Smuggler's Paradise?

i bet his not reading this after 2 months, or got all info in game xd Quoted My observation of playing this class has been that even in PVE a proper build utilizing the aspect of support will work well, it allows similar performance to assaultmode. not in p2p, your dmg is not boosted by cash and you have less stats, so if your have not inaf dmg, you will hit mobs much longer and you gona suffer it's like with engi sup, you can be ok once your max geared, but until than dps spec is more recomende...

Monday, May 18th 2020, 12:06pm

Make virtual goods blockchain-based user owned property

too much to implement for old game like this + you need here ppl whos know on it, and other ppl to implement it to game beter alternative is having card with crypto, and evry time you cash in game card exchange crypto->euro your idea is good but on cards/chess/poker games as thay not complicated to make, and this think it's ther more for advertisement

Monday, May 18th 2020, 11:30am

feeling nostalgic

Ther some thinks to do, but remember in f2p server if you want do harder content you need buy/farm basic cash shop or you gonna have dificulity find pt for pve activitis such as maze, obs hard, heroics stronger than 10lv, new raid, heroic arena Also if you enter pvp arena like bg, 3vs3 you gona get 2-shot becose a) your backing so your not pare in gear with them, b) only ppl with 11-13 runes going ther, others only traid for daily If your backing and want see few thinks i strongly recomending yo...