You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Monday, April 27th 2020, 12:59am

Author: Esquizo Diva

Private Allods and Mazes

Quoted from "Rayofsshadow" I can see your point, but imagine how u would feel after u gut ur way through al this and finaly manage to get them by farming and shit, but, if u dont want to invest ur time in that p2p is prob better? idk? yeah you're right, I invest a lot of time and it feels bad to move to another server. I will think more about it, and thanks for your help.

Sunday, April 26th 2020, 2:27pm

Private Allods and Mazes

Quoted from "Rayofsshadow" just leveling to 90 should have given u milions where did u spend those I was a very dumb player at the beggining, I had 1kk gold, but spend half of it trying and failing to upgrade one of my defensive rune, and one more dumb mistake, I bought a purification scroll cuz I tought that it was worth. I've done all of that converting gold to bc, it was a very dumb mistake. I've farmed gold and got to 400k, but now i've build the maze and now I have 100k. And now just worri...

Sunday, April 26th 2020, 3:17am

Private Allods and Mazes

Quoted from "u_176748060" Than it will come "visitors" to your maze. If they rob your maze your horns will pause prododucing. That's why you must increase the defense of the maze, with mobs. The free upgrade it depends on your gearscore ad can be done outside of the maze, near at horrns, with talking to an NPC. Once you will enter to the maze every room has a goblin, where you can increase additionally the defenders rank. Rank 1 defense starts around 100.000 gold if I remmeber coreclty. It will...

Saturday, April 25th 2020, 4:06pm

Private Allods and Mazes

Hi guys, Today I finally finished the quest to build my private allods. But I'm so lost, I tried to generate gold with the horns of abundance, but it says that only generate gold If I build a maze. Well, I spent almost all my money to build a maze... and the gold production is still paused. Now I have some missions to do in the allods. But i'm still very lost and frustated. Can someone tell me the things that are important to know about private allods and mazes?

Tuesday, April 7th 2020, 9:39pm

How to use Amalgam(Item upgrading)?

Quoted from "Omisis" I am very noob for endgame. I am level 87 now, quests give me amalgam, unsteady matter etc. But not guiding me where I may use them. You use them to craft gear and to transmutate them in the anvil of artifacts. Once your max leveld you can use this . You also earn them by doing skirmishes, trial of blood and tka rika trials.

Thursday, April 2nd 2020, 8:34pm

What to prioritize in the end game?

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" My priorities were... gold, gold and gold. Gearing up takes a lot of gold so i did not gearup at all at the beginning except direct drops which wont cost gold this results in poor performace at the beginning but superior performance on the long as your upgrades will stay while those of the others will vanish ideally, you would level a char to max, get a reincarnation, level this one to max and with the gold you get from questing you buy another reincarnation s...

Thursday, April 2nd 2020, 6:55pm

What to prioritize in the end game?

Hi guys, I'm Esquiso Diva from the f2p server and from the Hellpatrol guild. I'm here to ask some help about the end game of this game. I do some astral to get blue gear (but I still don't have all the lvl 110 green gear), do the KoE dailys to get gold, do some BG to get Meteorite Fragment to build my first personal allods (I don't know why I need them and what I could do with them, but i'm doing the quest). I'm not doing the AR quests because i don't have time to do it this month, And for last,...