You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

Yesterday, 2:45am

Author: ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER

When will broken PVP get a fix?

they definitely should but this seems to be a deeper problem as an engine-limitations means it is necessary to change the whole thing which affects so many other things this quickly gets out of control - it is like opening a can of worms just an example: if i set the graphics to lowest FPS go from 25 to 100 (apprximately) if i set the graphics to very high its is the same, FPS go from 25 to 100 (apprximately) disabling addons and restaring the game frequently helps a bit but this is an easy chec...

Monday, August 10th 2020, 5:57pm

Revisiting after 7 years (have a lot to say)

Quoted from "Aposematis" Oh yes, I absolutely do remember. Well at least I remember the famous Elven 'pink' dress that even Males could wear, and it was hilarious. In fact... anecdote time! thanks for that story awesome, could have almost be done by me, i also enjoyed harassing various players in differnt ways to a certain extent so this gave be a huge lulz just by thinking about it just the part of wearing a womans dress is too much overkill for me but i think this was changed maybe; the pink ...

Monday, August 10th 2020, 6:24am

Revisiting after 7 years (have a lot to say)

The worst thing of all is they removed the elven-lingerie with the garterbelts. Since you joined the game earlier than me there is a good chance you seen / remember it. It is a shame they did this. it is also true it is a pity they removed the precast-animations regarding advertisement: they already did something with steam and advertising there in not too distant time we will get patch 11.1 which will alter special stats so things will change again, hopefully for the better. currently, healing ...

Monday, August 10th 2020, 6:15am

Is new player still come to Allods often ?

Quoted from "u_177657889" Imo I dont believe cashshop is bad , almost all mmorpg (cmiiw) contain cashshop. thats how they got income. balance game mechanism, need to improve. ex: some stuff from cashshop not work ini pvp whats the point of getting things if they dont give me an advantage? the whole game is about gaining superiority over those who lack effort to get stronger myrra must be farm it already is. farm gold in KOE and buy from servant of light., from astral,astral give gold aswell so ...

Sunday, August 9th 2020, 5:37pm

Q&A - Answers from the Allods Online Developers - 2020

Quoted from "Dragagon" Time to find a new mmorpg.. Well then thanks for you efforts, honorable mention goes to your tutorial videos on youtube which were well done good luck and stay healthy

Sunday, August 9th 2020, 5:34pm

Quoted from "Dragagon" This tells me you haven't updated your knowledge about p2p for the past 2 years. It IS dead now as all of eu league p2p moved to ru p2p or has quit. But seriously stop missinforming new players. Whenever i get this collectors edition thing i automatically get access to paymentserver for some time and use that to level up my char there (i am an interested player and try to make myself a picture on my own additional to what everyone says) observatios were as following: chat...

Friday, August 7th 2020, 5:23pm

Quoted from "u_177657889" my guild have.about hundred member, and only 5 persen online. manu is second char, their main char on the top 10 strong guild. so they rarely online. and do heroic with their main guild. so? of course you will do heroics with strong other players and no with weak ones. people want progress not charity if you want all that social + groupstuff join a large guild obs easy not always popup, dont lie. i play at "odd" times already but still get this raid done every week pay...

Tuesday, August 4th 2020, 6:25pm

What To Do With Spare Runes?

level 1 runes are worth below 1 gold at rune NPC you can buy clear runes (=will morph to your martyrs sign upon rightclick) of level 1 deposit them into your bank account (maybe of some reincarnation) or discard them noone will buy them ever personally i gifted my remaining level 1 runes to new players i saw in game (sent them to them via mail) they could buy them themself but usually new players take some time to find out what runes are, where to get them and so on

Thursday, July 30th 2020, 7:35pm

Help me plz

Vest made a good guide https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmVjQVszVK4

Thursday, July 30th 2020, 7:34pm

this would ruin all efforts to gain more strenght. no more point in getting strong. would kill the game for me the whole point of gear up is to be superior to those who do not and let them taste it in battles

Wednesday, July 29th 2020, 10:09pm

Alchemy issue

a higher quality mortar will improve your chance to get a successful result as it will add 1 more line that grants you a potion (your picture shows you only have 2 lines where it will be a success) but it needs to match within these lines - if it matches outside the red mark it wont work

Wednesday, July 29th 2020, 10:07pm

i want PVP to reward chests which are consuming astralkeys like (heroic) astral bosses do now oh and dragonrelics for battlegroundemblems like we had in level 55/60 patch basically to get top gear by continuous attending regular random PVP activities (sign and go) but also dont cancel the old way to obtain gear - it should be respected aswell some players do not enjoy PVP so these shall be able to continue to obtain their gear by PVE

Wednesday, July 29th 2020, 2:31am

i prefer an "intended to run like this / wont fix" "dont know" or "Likely not" anyday to a "sure, will do" with nothing following after - you wont get up false hopes also it should not surprise anyone peaktime of MMORPGs has been reached in the past already and if you dont want to farm (or donate) its your fault for being weak same like not really a good idea to invent more astralship-content if like 98% of the players dont care for this kind of content and 1 of the 2 remaining % does not care f...

Tuesday, July 28th 2020, 8:38pm

Archer or melee assasian ?

due to stances there is no real hybrid build you either go for ranged or melee while a proper melee build along with a skilled player, melee scout can do crazy things and is in one par with warrior and paladin HOWEVER in a normal pvp situation (random skirmish) ranged scout is vastly superior, usually scouts have the most kills and least deaths due to highest range, excellent damage along with superb defensive capabilities

Tuesday, July 28th 2020, 1:38pm

based on 3 vs 3 and 6 vs 6 rewards? i wish for something that comes off the regular battleground where you do not have to search for a party and all that turnoff

Tuesday, July 28th 2020, 1:36pm

Are bots allowed in this game?

according to user-agreement it is not OK realistically, noone can really tell regardless, spamming will make you annoying and players will place you on ignorelist forever to get rid of the spam (right click name of spammer and select "Add to ignorelist")

Monday, July 27th 2020, 10:04pm

Gearup JUST with PVP? Thats a HUGE opportunity i hope this bears the possibility to somehow go to max gear by attending known random skirmishes more pvp = more fun as long as it does not require tedious organizing and partysearch but just clicking a "join" button also nice there will be a level 13 runes shield i always wondered why runes do not affect the shields look at all while there are explicitly defensive runes

Sunday, July 26th 2020, 3:47pm

Give opinion of my build pls

in this case you might be interested in the following https://allods.my.games/sites/allods.my.…ll-classes.html