Thanks for taking the time and effort to put this together

Wednesday, July 22nd 2020, 2:08pm

Author: danielzntrt

Warrior tank build

TYVM Dragagon, i'll look into it

Wednesday, July 22nd 2020, 12:40am

Warrior tank build

Hey guys, i was trying these builds you were talking about cause they are the only ones i could find. But i'm really noob to this tank nonsense, so i need to ask a couple of questions... Stats?, rotations?, do i need a healer with me? i wasn't able to heal myself by fighting but by using abilities We tried Maverick for a little but... i'm so lost, first time doing it Anyways, thanks guys.

Saturday, June 20th 2020, 8:27pm

Best friends

I have questions... - Does my "best friend" have to be online for me to give him this item (i think it says "honey")? Can i send it via postman? - All my chars and his will be "best friends" too (we all share mounts and ship)? Cause my situation is: i need to upgrade the hull of my ship, but i'm gonna have to wait 10 days till i can use it again and i don't want to pay for it to be done faster, too much gold wasted imo. Replacing it with my "best friend's ship" is a great answer to that situatio...

Tuesday, April 28th 2020, 12:07am

About Adaptive Shells...

Quoted from "ertil" You have several option now: 1. Leave this shell in stable and use it. Upgrade project can't be used on it. This is complete shell with all skills working. Leave what?, the colossus is on the stable already, i want to know what can i do with the devourer that's still in my bag, along with the upgrade IV... also, you are not telling me the stable thing: do i have to get another slot in my stable for the devourer mount? Quoted from "ertil" 2. Obtain "Adaptive Core" item - eith...

Tuesday, April 21st 2020, 8:46pm

About Adaptive Shells...

I'm still lost at this whole thing, sorry guys. But i got a devourer shell... And, like i said, i have the "upgrade IV"... you guys told me the devourer was the second best shell atm (the other one was too expensive atm), i got it and i want to know what's next now that i have both the upgrade IV and the shell?, do i have to get another "adaptive shell" for this mount?, gotta get another stable also? Thanks guys.

Wednesday, April 8th 2020, 3:20pm

About Adaptive Shells...

I'm so lost in this thread atm... Quoted from "ertil" From newest: Overlord, Devourer, Bastion, Exarkh, Rakshas, Colossus. Anything older than Deveourer will not have enough hp to make any difference. Probably Bastion can help a it but not very much. Upgrade Project IV sets base hp of adaptive shell at Overlord level regardless of shell used as base to create it. Previous upgrade projects are not required - only latest one (IV). What?, the ones that really make the difference are the most expens...

Monday, April 6th 2020, 5:37pm

About Adaptive Shells...

Quoted from "Rayofsshadow" my suggestion i said on a post long ago about this same thing was, if ur not planning on getting all shells to improve ranking on shell, just get one of the latest ones cuz that will be much better I'm planing on getting a new one as soon as posible, that is, i'm gonna wait till you guys respond to be sure about what i'm gonna do. I'm not gonna get all shells because it sounds ludicrous now, so i'm about to do just that: getting one of the lastest ones. But which ones...

Monday, March 23rd 2020, 7:06pm

About Adaptive Shells...

So that's that... cause i feel kinda demotivated by the whole thing... for now, ray mentioned something about destroying shells to improve abilities, which is something i read months ago on one of the threads titanium shared. It sounds like i'm gonna have to spend a lot of gold and idk how and why will i do that, how much will i improve after spending that much gold. The gold situation atm it's pretty chaotic, idk how much will i make after improving my gear-- it's a thing now with the hard ner...

Thursday, March 19th 2020, 1:03am

About Adaptive Shells...

Hello, everybody, i've been wanting to do this thread for quite a long time now but due to laziness i didn't till now. This is my adaptive shell: Here on the stable with the mounts i got: My HP atm is 11.4K, but i saw people with-- idk, 30K i think. So i started asking what do i need to get that much HP and this is where Titanium (PunisherShy) enters: he told me about getting them UPGRADES and that the third (III) one was the best in terms of how much HP was able to give to your shell. Idk if i'...

Friday, March 6th 2020, 1:34pm

Quests luja-gialla’s spark

You have to talk with the goblin that's hanging around on the ship. He doesn't say the password but i think he says something about knowing this one (the password) or you can, somehow, get to that conclusion. He also says something about "knowing to count till CERTAIN NUMBER"-- i think he says "i know to count from 1 to CERTAIN NUMBER". And it changes when you go back and keep talking to him. You do this until he says "i know to count from 1 to... 3". So your job is trying different combinations...

Tuesday, March 3rd 2020, 5:53pm

Tarnished Artefacts

wait, what?... are the tarnished artifacts the way to go or should i get the regular ones?, these days i've been upgrading the (now) tarnished artifacts i have. did i mess up?, and i know i'm not the only one. i was about to ask the difference between the tarnished and the regular ones, other than elixirs you have to use.

Thursday, February 27th 2020, 1:33pm

A question about the PRIVATE ALLOD

Quoted from "PunisherSy" If you meant that you can't put it in the maze because you're not getting an orange spot then just keep expanding your maze, it will grant you an orange slot for sure, also I'm not sure if certain expansions like fork will have a higher probability of giving an orange slot. I have 2 orange slots in my maze. I think you're right: the maze ain't big enough. It has 6 rooms i think...? and it is kinda... boring-- i didn't put a lot of effort into it Btw, is there a map or s...

Monday, February 24th 2020, 11:25pm

A question about the PRIVATE ALLOD

Like a month ago i got the "enslavement" skill. Since then i got a bunch of Gills (blue little demon mob, 5 embrium per seal), 1 nimross and 1 "warbringer" is it?-- anyways, the thing is that the skill works and it is way better than buying the mobs from the vendor in that you don't have to spend like 1k embriums. For example: to get Gill you might spend like 5 charges and the cd is like 2 hours i think. But i have a question-- another one: i bought the leggy goblin from koe, "Bossy" i think is ...

Saturday, February 22nd 2020, 1:23am

Spring Festival: Nature's Wardrobe - 21/02/20

Hey, i'm doing them quests atm. I play on the league side and i'm having a problem with the quest "spring amnesty" The problem is that "deserters" respawn pretty slow... it is not a problem when i'm playing alone when nobody's around cause i can just go to the almost 20 respawn points they have and i'll be gtg. But when there are like 3 people doing this quest i have to wait and wait. Thanks.

Thursday, January 16th 2020, 2:32am

Looking for low level healer (really low level)...

Quoted from "Rayofsshadow" lul he can lvl as Full healer if he wants, at 23or w/e when u can go distortions u just let ur mercenaries kill. distortions at 23!?, that's pretty cool!, didn't know about it. Just knew about time void but later in the game (level 60, maybe?) i need to try this, it sounds like a lot of fun.

Thursday, January 16th 2020, 2:27am

Prepatch: rare pets

Quoted from "Rayofsshadow" no

Wednesday, January 15th 2020, 6:26pm

Prepatch: rare pets

I was wondering if there's a trick to get them. Are there items that increase your chances to catch them?

Wednesday, January 15th 2020, 6:22pm

Looking for low level healer (really low level)...

I don't understand this post... why are you looking for a "healer"?, to heal you while you level?, are you looking for a healer build? Btw, i'm here for other reason related to "healers": days ago i saw a FH leveling... i was shocked that someone will do that: it'll take you ages to level. What you have to do is level as dps (healers as dps f--ing rock) and later in the game you change amalgams (that you get from doing quests for example--there are several ways to get them) for symbols of greatn...

Tuesday, December 17th 2019, 10:06pm

Dead CIty quests

Quoted from "Theuz" HEy, the same happened to me. How did u solved it? days ago i messed up the quests there: nihaz appeared but i couldn't fight him... so, i dropped every quest i had, waited for the raid to reset days after, took the quests again and did the raid trying not to mess up that time. my problem was that i fought nihaz before fighting the dead king... yeah, it sounds kinda ridiculous knowing that you have to fight both (but killing nihaz gives you the ruby).