You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 316.

Sunday, September 13th 2020, 7:50pm

Author: Dragagon

New Carnifex kill animation

Wanted to show you guys the new carnifex that was released on RU Enjoy!

Monday, August 17th 2020, 6:28pm

Prophetic Cards on the Subscription Server! - 01/08/20

These were serious questions. Asked because of a serious matter. p2p eu is no more and no one of your management feels the need to say something. Internet outage for 10min and you hear the ISP's giving apologies to the people. Post a picture of your food with a hair on it on twitter and the food chain apologizes back. the whole server of eu p2p is dead, no more players to play with and you're asking me why we are angry.

Monday, August 17th 2020, 2:35pm

surprise, no one plays eu p2p anymore, everyone moved to ru p2p. Goodjob EU management!

Sunday, August 9th 2020, 1:24pm

Return to Summerhold 2020

No mods or devs reply... hope's lost.

Sunday, August 9th 2020, 1:20pm

Skins look awesome! To who will you sell tho? The server has 14 players left. All of league are gone, emp has a few hardcores left to a maximum of 14. Are you guys aware of this or do you not care or is this an automatic scripted event?

Sunday, August 9th 2020, 1:18pm

Prophetic Cards: Lost Relics - 31/07/20

We already had this costume in eu p2p and ru p2p doesn't even have this rhino skin yet. How is this possible? (Watch me not getting a reply for 2 months+)

Sunday, August 9th 2020, 1:17pm

Q&A - Answers from the Allods Online Developers - 2020

This Q&A is a joke. Never even saw a post where we can ask questions. Half of the questions got asked and replied on the PREVIOUS Q&A! 70% of the questions are being replied to in a negative response. Time to find a new mmorpg..

Sunday, August 9th 2020, 1:09pm

Is new player still come to Allods often ?

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" only on subscriptionserver nothing pops plus i never saw any player at all even in novograd / yaskers tower - this seemed dead indeed This tells me you haven't updated your knowledge about p2p for the past 2 years. It IS dead now as all of eu league p2p moved to ru p2p or has quit. But seriously stop missinforming new players.

Wednesday, July 22nd 2020, 3:39pm

Warrior tank build

Post me a screenshot of the kill when you manage!

Wednesday, July 22nd 2020, 3:38pm

No Access to World Chat

Quoted from "Ninah" I dont see point why would they restrict ppl from talking in global,especialy when game have such low population..in order to find guide or help its best to comunicate in game,i am talking in perspective of new player, since i cant find any decent guides or any sort of explanations what class is good or where to lvl.Now i dont see anyone on map and i cant even talk with anyone ..feels bad and lonely I believe it's an outdated measure. That way they could control public world...

Wednesday, July 22nd 2020, 2:26pm

Quoted from "spider4u" On f2p is the same problem. And there is no way to exchange for example aniversary coins for curency... I doubt f2p has a population issue..

Wednesday, July 22nd 2020, 11:46am

Warrior tank build

Quoted from "danielzntrt" Hey guys, i was trying these builds you were talking about cause they are the only ones i could find. But i'm really noob to this tank nonsense, so i need to ask a couple of questions... Stats?, rotations?, do i need a healer with me? i wasn't able to heal myself by fighting but by using abilities We tried Maverick for a little but... i'm so lost, first time doing it Anyways, thanks guys. Hey daniel, Stats I'd recommend 400 critical damage and 250 swiftness. Some rubie...

Monday, July 20th 2020, 1:17pm

Let's go realistic here. what if I were to play on the p2p server where a population of 8 is present? Are we to be excluded from this event or do you have alternatives for the p2p server? Player amount requirements decreasements or...? Looking forward for a solution!

Saturday, July 18th 2020, 7:45am

I could easily say league faction p2p gets 5/week, but few only make it endgame Game would be so huge if everyone that ever played, stayed :o

Monday, July 13th 2020, 3:23pm

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" the day before the patch i hit XAES and thought about stopping to play this game as i dont want to be dependent on other players to reach my goals Purely curious, what did you think when you installed an mmorpg game? That it would be a single player game and that "massive Multiplayer Online" is a gimmick in the game's genre? That devs making mmo's tend to code for a single player population?

Tuesday, June 30th 2020, 7:21pm

Keyboard not functioning

Using keyboard and mouse software? I had it too sometimes, using CUE. Had to reinstall CUE and reboot the firmware on it

Tuesday, June 30th 2020, 7:18pm

Steam/mycom account problem with linking addons

Download this one, log into the game. Copy paste that ID into the website and you got it all linked