You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Friday, August 17th 2018, 2:58pm

Author: u_17571390

New player, which class should i main?

P2P server is missing a lot of stuffs from F2P. Also... there are not too many players... You won't be able to play skirmish... About race... play what you feel comfortable with...

Wednesday, November 8th 2017, 12:03pm

Premium System

Hey guys. I don't understand something... how do you get coupons? Via e-mail? and that works like an exchange item? or it just give discounts and you also need additional crystals to use it? =========== NVM, I found the answer... How do I know how many coupons I have? Open the Boutique (Y key by default). Then find the Premium tab (marked with a crown). Press on any item’s icon, and at the bottom of the popped up description box, you will see your available coupons.

Saturday, October 7th 2017, 1:37pm

Caster dps leveling guide

Thank you for your help!

Wednesday, October 4th 2017, 10:40am

mount area

Hello guys, I cannot find that NPC for tropical allod... Leagues side. Is that still available now, since we are in October? Thank you in advance! Alex

Wednesday, October 4th 2017, 10:39am

Caster dps leveling guide

Hello guys, Can someone, with experience, share a dps caster build? Also a few hints about proper skill rotations? Thank you in advance! Alex

Friday, September 29th 2017, 2:04pm

New player with a few questions

Hello everybody!!! My name is Alex and I am thinking to play this game, again. I've played this a few years ago, for a short period. I know! Many of you will say... go find another game, this is not for newbies... About the server, Il pick New Frontier... cuz i don't have too much money for games and there are a lot of players, and nice people... and it's free... etc About the faction, still in doubts... probably the League side, but im not 100% sure. I need help, suggestions, to pick a class. I...