Search results 1-20 of 295.

Thursday, September 17th 2020, 7:25pm

Author: Noah1

Population

no thay moved to rus p2p with addon that transalte options from rus to eu

Saturday, September 12th 2020, 8:27am

Q&A - Answers from the Allods Online Developers - 2020

Quoted Best option culd be off gear from pvp (when you join you have equal gear) wow thay actuali gona do it in new bg at 11.1 evryone gona have 13 runes, and same gear i think it's big change for good at last for ppl that are tired doing gear all over again,ppl that coming back play at late time of sezon, or ppl that stoped making runes at 9

Monday, August 31st 2020, 1:14am

Change class?

this or using curency wined at forum events (at 3vs3 vendor) other option is omimorpher form collector editions

Tuesday, August 25th 2020, 12:01am

perfect dialogue

oh , also try go max right side

Monday, August 24th 2020, 9:44am

perfect dialogue

make ss pm place wher you are put on https://imgur.com/ and place it here maybe more players will memorize whats wrong

Saturday, August 15th 2020, 8:19pm

Astral exploration

you can do it but for heroics you geting more rewards that way

Monday, August 10th 2020, 1:34pm

Is new player still come to Allods often ?

Quoted at least on free server it is not dead at all as everything runs Thats what i told, game is dead but you have inaf zombies to run end game events dead in terms you got only 1-2 servers compare to other games, as well low numbers creating new characters that play on low lv zones Also all community from allods you culd pick up to 1 max 2 guild on other games (with 500ppl limit) That is my term of dead, not till you can't run any end game, at that point game will be totaly dead or even serv...

Thursday, August 6th 2020, 6:01pm

yeh it's dead But you got inaf number of zombies to play end game

Monday, August 3rd 2020, 6:27pm

What To Do With Spare Runes?

only runes that was crafted with not bound items to account are not bound with bound runes you just save it in bag, other than that you can drop them but even if that runes was not bound, you have like 12 runes types so selling them culd be hard as not evryone will have same patron like you

Monday, August 3rd 2020, 6:23pm

Demonologist build

[PMB 10.1] Demonologist P2P PvE&P Build ask in discord next time, forum is dead as only me or Aop reaply from this point

Saturday, August 1st 2020, 7:00am

Quoted his would ruin all efforts to gain more strenght. no more point in getting strong. would kill the game for me the whole point of gear up is to be superior to those who do not and let them taste it in battles only in 3vs3 6vs6 As right now thers no point going ther expect of traids Also reward system culd be changed on how much score you got, not 0 if you lose

Thursday, July 30th 2020, 5:18am

Best option culd be off gear from pvp (when you join you have equal gear)

Thursday, July 30th 2020, 5:14am

Alchemy issue

yep for you correct is mid+1 down you taged +1 up wher it's over range

Saturday, July 25th 2020, 9:35am

suggestion to increase population

Nice try, but it's allods here you need pay or farm 1. ark $$$ 2. too expensive, you got free guides on youtube for that 3. pay for adional stats, or to change class that do good aoe dmg, eventualy ask guild for help 4. guild is limited by 150 members, 3-5y ago you wanted more spots for guild, not less Quoted keep the balance in game is the key imo.

Saturday, July 18th 2020, 4:55pm

UPDATED - NOW WORKING. Options to purchase a subscription is not available.

try log out, and clean your cookies, if will not work, give it 2-3d for support look on it

Tuesday, July 14th 2020, 9:21pm

(Empire only) Giving away free statpoints ^.~

Quoted i rather write a discrete message to players without guildtag i see, spamming is odd guess a note on the ingame pinboard would be appropriate aswell Not rly, when i was annocing info in zone usualy 2-3 ppl asked me to join for 20% exp guild Thats also eazier than finding ppl by yourself scounting map

Tuesday, July 14th 2020, 5:07am

How to deal as much damage as a whole raid as a soloplayer

Quoted You cant expect everything to be served to you on a silver plating, you need to make some effort, and ur saying u pay for build and stats then ur asking the wrong fking ppl cuz thats just bs, maybe thats how people are on p2p idk.. Sure expect correct stats and build from ppl who prob farm 20-50k gold max per day Well i paid for some ppl cuz i just pite them, usualy see how thay strugle day by day on koe or ai-rihat whenever i came ther was sad to watch

Monday, July 13th 2020, 5:34am

(Empire only) Giving away free statpoints ^.~

nice move, wish you best, and iron will =b did same in past with +20% exp guild, even if it's for 5% ppl who will not leave game, it's worth to help others don't forget to spam in zone chats as not evryone read forum

Monday, July 13th 2020, 5:13am

Quoted Oh wow mercenaries ? welp there gotta be changes for the past 9 YEARSSSS xD , i really want to play in the p2p server. Just scared that im gonna regret later on when no one is around ther is whole guild to help you in p2p, same as discord https://discord.gg/nvXKchG (wher are leauge and empires togheter) if you have any wories you can ask some questions ther before you pay for sub, but in most cases it's more worth than in f2p, as in f2p you have alot p2w stuff that you a) need farm for l...

Monday, July 13th 2020, 4:10am

How to deal as much damage as a whole raid as a soloplayer

well alot ppl in f2p are not using proper build/stats as thay can't effor for them i remeber i paid for build and stats change for paladin, also coatch with Vest palading guide like that happiness and cry after she/he culd 1vs5 koe mobs and not die with corect concetration and bloodlost stats (cuz usualy she played tank paly evrywhere and dealed with 1 mob 1min-2min, it was just sad) You culd see of her/his movment how happy he/she was after it sort after it i also told her/him to make secound c...