You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

Sunday, October 18th 2020, 11:24pm

Author: ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER

Stats in 11.1 Luck effectiveness

sounds too good to be true, gave that a try now - would be an optimal PVE and PVP spec plus making proficiency a meaningless stat (gained a bit anyway from passive boni) vs undergeared players it seems a bit easier now, i actually could hit 80-100% usually vs equal or better geared ones, especially warrior / paladin / scout its tiresome and seems suboptimal as its stuck at 10% or below often, at least for me - but these are the "critical" battles

Sunday, October 18th 2020, 11:16pm

what faction should i choose

if you play years you likely also have shell with "galopp", alechemy potions, faster running skills and pilgrims crown artefact but i get what you mean

Friday, October 16th 2020, 2:33am

i would go with empire in this case as they have a tighter "Infrastructure" than league (NPCs reachable faster) - at first this might seems irrelevant but if you play this game for years you will really feel happy having saved all these paths

Tuesday, October 13th 2020, 9:50pm

faction does not matter so much as BGs are mixed now so the questions is what race do you want to play?

Tuesday, October 13th 2020, 9:45pm

New Player

Quoted from "u_186801188" I was wondering what is a good class to play for new players Engineer is best class atm and if its possible to get to end game completely f2p? yes definitely, it is what i did Am i able to farm for the cs currency at all? yes you can exchange gold to BC at exchange NPC in capital city whats the best faction for new players? which is more populated does not really matter, empire has less players than league it seems but since BGs pop regular and auctions are full its al...

Tuesday, October 13th 2020, 9:41pm

new to warden

https://allods.my.games/sites/allods.my.…sses/druid.html pay attention to the small yellow stars marked ingame, they usually hint a reasonable basic build

Monday, October 12th 2020, 11:45pm

Quoted from "Rupeck" i'll use this post to ask, what is the difference between brutality and determination? and why people say that brutality is for pvp and determination is for pve? brutuality makes it easier to kill the healers that still survive with like only 10% of their HP but refuse to die it allows a "tickle and then kill" playstyle, you attack the enemy a few times and he will feel safe as your initial attacks only do little damage. after a few hits however you damage becomes a LOT mor...

Monday, October 12th 2020, 11:35pm

class builds

class-subforum https://allods.my.games/forum/index.php?page=Board&boardID=6 if you just want to get the job done without further ado, pay attention to the small yellow stars on the ruby-grids, they USUALLY hint a reasonable basic build

Monday, October 12th 2020, 10:19pm

(Empire only) Giving away free statpoints + EXP ^.~

Yes still have some space for new players i am interested in adding more (new) players so if i see a request in chat i offer an invitation hwever i (sadly) cant play all day so its likely we played at different times to fix this, add me to your friendlist, name is "Aufseher" - you can tell me your name here aswell so i can add you too - this way we see when the other one is online however we need to be online at the same time for a guildinvite for the future it is planned to add exp+ guildrubies...

Saturday, October 10th 2020, 7:43pm

[PMB 10.1] OshiMoshi's PvP DPS Warrior

warrior is no longer viable top warriors are only good because of the gear, if they would change to another class the performance would be much better best class currently is engineer

Saturday, October 10th 2020, 1:37am

Quoted from "Rayofsshadow" U dont need the phantoms to last longer since u will mostly vertex decomp every 15 sec + the dmg from supremacy is less than putting into deter thats a good hint. i gave it a try and it seems dmgoutput is more efficient

Friday, October 9th 2020, 2:08am

Irene [GUIDE]

looked into it and got 3/2 and after the event i got a blue box with confetti in my inventory also managed to play the mentioned instrument and flirt with some hot girls so what can you get out of this? i assume its not always confetti?

Friday, October 9th 2020, 2:05am

phantoms standing 60% longer is helpful to maintain the wheel of life buff and get it to high numbers, along with astral dmg multiplier it seems nice especially since i use supportbuild for pve aswell as even redring mobs suffer from wheel of life is on english client also an error with the decimal places? in german one it says "phantoms standing longer for 0.6%" which actually means 60%

Thursday, October 8th 2020, 8:34pm

Give the Lightning Bolt's Keychain mount in the Shop for the F2P version

if your request does not get fulfilled you can stick to doing "not a day without a gift" daily mission until you get 100 tokens of lightning bolt which earns you this superior mount

Thursday, October 8th 2020, 8:22pm

Irene [GUIDE]

there is something else than getting 10/10 social interaction to hand in the quest as done? now i am confused, i need to pay more attention i guess

Thursday, October 8th 2020, 8:19pm

sounds reasonable, for PVE you would want 50% luck and as much as possible determination; superiority based on what class you play superiority is really a pain for some classes, like as nercomancer you constantly have to pay attention not being too close to other players and as scout getting hit by direct dmg ruins it for you other classes like paladin or psi just profit from it without annoying sideeffects which is so much better and more comfortable personally, due to the low requirement of PV...

Thursday, October 8th 2020, 1:24am

Irene [GUIDE]

i always go to the table behind where 3 glasses of wine are already standing, then throw it at the people there, slap the one next to me and repeat, then go to the desk next to the one where i standing (more wine) and repeat my destructive behavior the poor visitors are like is he crazy wtf its a matter of like 1 or 2 minutes still makes me grin doing this imagine it was real

Tuesday, October 6th 2020, 7:25pm

[UPDATED WITH BOSSES OF AL RIHAT] Quick and dirty summary of what to do in endgame for new players (rookies) + pictures

Quoted from "Drakdish" Nice work, thank you! glad you like it --- BOSSES IN AL RIHAT click image to enlarge it These are not marked on map usually though they are still there (only one of 4 bosses is marked on map for blue quest in al rihat) all are solo-able with proper bloodlust in damagebuild i recommend to kill ALL of them every day as their chests consume your astralkeys - this way you only need to do astral once a week for spark EXP these drop regular astralchests (=gearup-material + chan...