You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 39.

Thursday, October 13th 2016, 9:40pm

Author: tttroy

tttroy is arting C:

finally something new Had to draw Staro, as a part of inktober. I post more stuffs to my instagram or my fb page

Saturday, December 27th 2014, 8:39pm

tttroy is arting C:

Quoted from "lublur" link to these live action? can't find anyway, I hope they hire you ;3 you are really good took ages but i them,should have bookmarked them xD. First one >> over here << and second one >> over here << And thanks! such words mean a lot to me °w° Quoted from "Artuditu" Everytime tttroy posts something I fall more and more in love with his work and sense of humor. d'awww :'D stop it you.. or not, don't, i like this. THANK YOU so much, means a lot to me ^w^

Friday, December 26th 2014, 6:53pm

tttroy is arting C:

Quoted from "nayrbieee" i have no words some 1 hire this guy he deserves a very well payed job has artist :x THIS IS THE VOICEOF PEOPLE? SOMEBODY LISTEN TO IT and feed me... Haha, anyway, thanks, this cheered me up a lot because i would love that : D and thank you too, sequel2expo C:

Friday, December 26th 2014, 4:42pm

Event: Father Winter - S.O.S [Over]

Please tell us where the hell he was in Igsh since nobody found him in. we searched hard :c ..or is it really that sashash.. the orc guy?

Friday, December 26th 2014, 12:35pm

Prophetic Card of the Forest!

I think i have it bugged.. An attemp now costs me 4 compasses, i may have multiple searched before by mistake, no idea.. anyways i really do not want to give 4 compasses for it.. and i cannot quit the card nor move to a next one. What should i do? :C

Thursday, December 25th 2014, 4:45pm

tttroy is arting C:

My christmas contribution : D A tree made out of vampirism's bats. and a little shot of work in progress because i love works in progress (it's great to see how people make their works) and because i love my pens.

Thursday, December 25th 2014, 4:41pm

Community Contest -- C&NY Card: [Over]

A christmas tree! made out of Vampirism's bats! so jolly and adding a shot of work in progress too because my pens look awesome. and christmas chocolate in background <3 Staropramen, new frontier

Thursday, November 27th 2014, 4:10pm

tttroy is arting C:

hello, after ages decided to upload something.. in hopes that somebody would care this time haha.. Also.. i really wonder why my thread got un-star'd? from 5 to 4 stars.. did i do something wrong? seriously, it would be more fair to speak up and critize, just negging in silence only makes one sad and confused :< aaaanyways, in "celebration" to the new vamp build for summies, a picture i drew when vampirism still was a big deal : D and a pic of my man being sad.. because that's what the new vampi...

Tuesday, September 23rd 2014, 3:22pm

tttroy is arting C:

myentry for the cartoon summer contest. wish me luck (unless you also compete.. no, even if you compete, i'm out of platinum coins xD )

Monday, September 22nd 2014, 4:43pm

Cartoon Contest: How I Spent My Summer - Submission Thread

...this.. took FOREVER to make. I hope i have a chance : D anyways: It's tough when you passionately love an mmorpg but also passionately loathe the "mmo" part of it xD Skirmishes are cool, i like those.. but being dragged into fights when you're just going on your own beezwax is damn annoying. But what can i do, i have put up with it for five years already so the only thing for me, is to continue roleplaying my Staropramen as a grumpy antisocial old geezer xD -Staropramen of the New frontier-

Monday, September 8th 2014, 2:58pm

tttroy is arting C:

Becherovka appreciation post. Been playing her quite a bit lately.. old portraits here we have posing with one of my fav weapons, m249 :> random costume sketch

Tuesday, September 2nd 2014, 3:05pm

tttroy is arting C:

Guess who learned how to make gifs xD I'm stopping now i promise. Next post will be art one haha i'm totally adding the dancing one to my reaction gifs folder tho xD

Monday, September 1st 2014, 9:00pm

tttroy is arting C:

Quoted from "Dala" From left to right: "Need a cheat, brother?", "Here's my website for giving out free crystals", "Do you know who they are? No? U-u-h brother... they are cheaters." Text above says: "Don't miss your chance! Support someone!" The texts on the cards are names of two RU top guilds from the server Владики Астрала. Hey, haha, thanks a lot. Damn they took my characters and made them into cheaters? That's just rude xD And top guilds made advertisement using one of my WORST allods doo...

Saturday, August 30th 2014, 10:18pm

tttroy is arting C:

just quickies. something new: something...in the middle. a doodle back from the times of transfer, i couldn't transfer account so it felt as if Staro's just... floating somewhere in nonexistence: and guys i just remembered THIS exists, that's from highschool or year after it's kind of a ..mix of stuff but you can see allods doodles too

Friday, August 22nd 2014, 7:55am

HearTnet Gallery

Oh wow! i LOVE the gta-style wallpaper. must have been an awful lot of work.

Thursday, August 21st 2014, 4:53pm

tttroy is arting C:

guys, seriously, what the hell are these? why would anyone take my WORST pictures and then abuse them even more what is it saying?! do i understand right that "i want summer now"? what? that's not even close to the original text it hurts. oh god. internet, stahp.

Wednesday, August 13th 2014, 9:28pm

Swimsuit contest - Concept art.

I have a question As far as i remember (might be wrong, i don't keep track of everything), i recall ALL clothing for arisens being cut by their ...neck..metal thingey. I don't think i ever saw a costume that would overlay their necks. Does that mean that male arisens, wearing this swimsuit, are going to be wearing only the pants? AND maybe the ribbon but not the collar itself which would get covered by the metalic part?

Monday, August 11th 2014, 2:58pm

tttroy is arting C:

Quoted from "Artuditu" Even though Zlatopramen is an elf, he still carries the mark of the Arisen oh yes, i would never forgive myself if i went full league haha. There's a bit of story behind it all actually, Zlato being always tired of Desirae and OtherElves-ae bullshit. Then at some point meeting Staro, who saves his life/lets him live, because he just could not care less about PvE.. and Zlato suddenly taking interest in empire, especially ZEM stuff, trying to help the "super cool ones" ... ...

Saturday, August 9th 2014, 7:25pm

tttroy is arting C:

And now for somethinf completely different A fanart that does not concerns arisens NOR empire. I have sinned and from the sin came my league chara Zlatopramen : D (never really made it far) He pretty much always sucked and this is him feeling... rather beaten up.. again.. after an escape through water and stuff

Tuesday, July 29th 2014, 12:55pm

Swimsuit contest results!

Oh thank you! didn't believe i'll make the cut haha. And glad the arisen feeling gets appreciated : D What have i won by the way? can't find the original thread xD