You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Monday, April 10th 2017, 1:53am

Author: u_4543184

F2P or P2P for the best PVE only experience?

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" subscription = you will have instant: 2nd earring slot some additional statpoints (however less than possible on free server) in cobaplateau you can do a Q for getting lootpet "invisible and fixed" set of level 5 runes negative things is a microbag (is this still the case?!) no proper mount and a few more other things so the question is, if you only want PVE anyway, isnt it "smarter/cheaper" for you to spend the amount you want to spend on playtime (non-perman...

Sunday, April 9th 2017, 11:23pm

Quoted from "DrakoKan" Hi, well on f2p journey it's really long, on p2p exp rate a bit much better, but if care of levelling with other player, f2p have much moore. If dont care of this try on p2p if care only of pve in relax. Yes look like a ghost town, but for just only enjoy the levelling and pve for me it's better. You can try p2p for 7 day free, if dont like it, you can go to f2p with no problem Good game Yeah I understand that there is something like a 30% exp boost on the P2P server! I'm...

Sunday, April 9th 2017, 9:30pm

Quoted from "user_1129018" That depends on what you mean by "all PVE content". Both astral and raids offer different modes now. There's an easy/normal mode for astral and easy/normal/hard modes for raids. Easy mode should be doable. The difference between easy and normal/hard is the amount of loot, so you'll be falling behind in gearing up compared to those who do normal modes. So basically these different modes allow you to participate in all content, but to be able to participate in the most ...

Sunday, April 9th 2017, 5:16pm

Old player (back when gpotat) ran the game... Hopped on and was having some fun! My question is... If someone is ONLY looking for a PVE experience which server is best to join? I understand the P2P is less populated BUT... does the cash shop hinder PVE progression in the F2P server? What I'm asking is... can one tackle all PVE content effectively without spending money? Just using earned questing gear and drops?