You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Tuesday, December 20th 2016, 6:00pm

Author: loginlog

The State of Allods

Don't you lie! You love my trolls! Remember that one time I bought the wraith. Ahhh good times. I love ya buddy. I miss playing this game with all my old buddies.

Monday, April 20th 2015, 12:36am

[PMB] Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeericers Warrior build thang!

Herro Mr. Red! If this is a pve build. Why did you take R1 Hack, Double blow? Which you could use those 2 points and get R2 Heroic Might. As far as the rubies though, I don't understand why get R3 Just a Scratch? You shouldn't be getting damaged that much. I understand AoE damage, but you shouldn't be taking direct damage from that many bosses. If you didn't get those, you would have 4 rubies, in which you could get R2 Verdict. Why only get R1 CB? I understand if you don't have the rubies for it...

Saturday, April 11th 2015, 12:25pm

True, this is very true. But some classes you need to focus on timing of DoTs and buffs.

Saturday, April 11th 2015, 6:38am

O hello there! I am Aricer the baby mage! (Well warrior now) Anywhoooooooooooo! I have been playing the warrior for a good minute now! I do not think I am the best warrior in the game, but I do know quiet a bit about playing as one. There are several builds that you can run as said warrior: Pvp: N/A screw pvp. Pve/ DPS: http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!1!333.3..…E!qnodtnb/GSBRE Pve/ Tank: http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!1!333.3..…Q!kolqsnb/CBZQE I like to DPS, more then tank. But I like to do both....

Saturday, April 4th 2015, 5:39pm

[PMB] Groot's School of Psi

Worst build NA. jk.

Saturday, April 4th 2015, 3:02am

Game freezes.

So I will be playing and then my game will randomly freeze, and I have to close the game. It will happen about every couple of hours. I have tried to use the repair tool and it doesn't help. Anyone have a fix for this? -Aricer The baby mage(warrior)

Thursday, March 19th 2015, 12:31am

Lag!?!?!!!?!?

Is anyone else experiencing this crazy lag? It seems to happen all day. I will be at green ping/performance, then BAM black ping lag for 5mins. I am running on a perfectly good internet and laptop. This started happening a couple days ago. Just seeing if anyone else had this problem too. -Your friendly local hero Warrior! Aricer