Name: Poren Server: Smugglers Paradise Suggested Name: Pirates Refuge

Wednesday, February 15th 2017, 4:44am

Author: Poren1

Old player saying hello

lol.. oh boy, do i remember you

Thursday, June 9th 2016, 6:57am

Summer Nights: Costume Box Discount & Swimwear

considering the only costumes you cannot get on P2P are the Prophetic Cards lot, all other costumes can be bought with collector coins. A vanity only shop would be wonderful, weapon skins would be well received as well as the Prophetic Card costumes, even some of the mount skins that are unattainable on P2P at the moment would do well. .... Vanity pieces only!!!

Monday, June 6th 2016, 2:37pm

Started today, looking for friends/guild!

hi there and welcome .. check out Utopie or Omniscient, i think both are mostly EU players. Good Luck

Friday, June 3rd 2016, 3:11pm

Allods Online: Live On Steam!

Just wondering if a sub-server version will ever be available on Steam?

Wednesday, May 25th 2016, 6:56am

Faction change

the ability to have reincarnations choose either factions would be a better idea than an actual faction change, i personally would love to be able to have an imp reinc

Saturday, April 30th 2016, 8:13am

7.0 "New Order": Feedback Contest

Summoner Feedback Hi there, I've been playing a summoner on the sub server since it opened, have loved it. The 7.0 patch has been a welcomed change to the game as a whole. While I initially had difficulty learning the new skills and play-style to match, I have come to appreciate its ease of use and flow of skills to now play a summoner effectively. After 'mastering' the assault build, I now have to 'relearn' how to play the support side of things (was fun to do this for the first time in a Deser...

Thursday, April 7th 2016, 1:38pm

Happy Birthday, Allods!

Jumped on to play (smuggler's paradise) after maintenance today and found that the NPC's for this event have disappeared (still 10 days to go) ... just wondering if it was unintentional

Thursday, April 30th 2015, 12:50pm

Mounts for Pridens?

Pridens get the Xadaganian steed.. the only way you will get the Kanian runner is having a Kanian/Elf Incarn to be able to buy the Kanian horse

Thursday, April 16th 2015, 8:20am

When do Pridens choose their Faction?

you dont choose your faction til around 25.. its almost the last thing you do before leaving the area

Friday, April 10th 2015, 3:27pm

Guild Tabard Generator

Thank you so much

Saturday, April 4th 2015, 8:42am

Guild Tabard Generator

Any idea if there is a working tabard generator to use.. just need a working link. Thanks in advance

Wednesday, February 25th 2015, 8:57am

Old Players Coming Back for 6.0

Quoted from "Prison" I have been trying to catch you in game on f2p! But glad you are coming this way lol .. i've been on there, just never on very long

Wednesday, February 25th 2015, 8:47am

Old Players Coming Back for 6.0

I'm coming back .. just as soon as i get some cash