Search results

Search results 1-20 of 28.

Friday, October 17th 2014, 10:17pm

Author: FairyHelper

Have a question

Friday, October 17th 2014, 10:14pm

Have a question

There is no way to get it out of stable. You cannot share stuff between characters on your account. You can share stuff between a character and his/her reincarnations, which you won't get any until later levels.

Friday, October 17th 2014, 10:11pm

Have a question

Nope. Welcome to Allods.

Friday, October 17th 2014, 9:46pm

Help Pls

Begone from our forums, creature of darkness!!!!!!!

Saturday, October 11th 2014, 10:49pm

Any news about Mausoleum of sparks?

Quoted from "nayrbieee" are you retarded fairys? On the other hand if you read the EULA insulting other members is an issue, and hope they ll sort it out and ban you for the lack of respect and decency you have shown.

Saturday, October 11th 2014, 10:33pm

MHULDOON we don't love you, we want Wraith02 back. Also to stay on topic: MOS IS FINE If you read the EULA when you log in the game, it says nowhere that the company is forced to offer us a bug-free Mausoleum of Sparks, so stop whining and say thank you that they haven't banned you and your no-title characters yet. Love all except Mhuldoon, A living Fairy

Saturday, October 11th 2014, 10:20pm

Change in the EN Community Manger.

Why nobody said good fairy that Wraith is gone? I'm sure it s kika fault. Well I'm gonna quit, I don't like this Mhuldoon guy.

Wednesday, October 8th 2014, 4:35pm

Bye

Have fun in Purgatory, Teppisch.

Friday, August 8th 2014, 9:20pm

Photo contest - Bring Allods to the real world!

Quoted from "Artuditu" Few years ago there was this moment when I was heading to my dance classes and while passing next to this building I experienced this funny feeling almost as if I was at the Imperial Square under the very Yasker Towe When this happens you know you need to take a break from allods!

Friday, August 8th 2014, 5:53pm

Hello, This picture has some of the stockings that elves are wearing, they always remind me of allods. As for the other pose it s the old xadaganian emote for those that still remember it.

Friday, August 8th 2014, 3:24pm

Well there is a secret brothel in nezebgrad, all imperial players have seen it while questing! Guess I can post pictures that resemble it from real life?

Wednesday, July 30th 2014, 4:48pm

There isn't any problem with MoS. Only with the people trying it and failing miserably..

Saturday, July 19th 2014, 1:24pm

linux

Quoted from "themrt" Running a windos emulator will not give you the same result as an actual "Windows". the best way if you play pc games and stil "MUST" have Linux is. Wine is not a windows emulator. It is a compatibility layer. Thus if fixed correctly, the game will run in same terms cpu-wise. Dual boot is an awesome choice indeed for gaming.

Friday, July 18th 2014, 12:23pm

linux

First, linux rocks. These forums are powered by it too. Secondly, you can install allods on wine, it s tricky and you might have some problems with downloading the game, but with some tweaking it will run fine! Also people have wrongly flagged allods as not working with wine for this version, but that isn't true.

Friday, July 18th 2014, 9:35am

Allods Online Newspaper

Quoted from "Wraith02" To the Allods Community- do you like this idea? would you like to see something like this done fairly regularly (including information from the other languages - in English aswell)? Or instead of telling us your opinions you could always share allods gossips anonymously here https://docs.google.com/forms/d/18Df7JqI…kpyuBs/viewform

Thursday, July 17th 2014, 1:02pm

Allods Online Newspaper

It would be unfair. All of us that come from the magical land of my birth have seductive voices. I'd rather compete on equal terms. But what does a dictator know of this, right?

Thursday, July 17th 2014, 11:52am

Allods Online Newspaper

Hello, I'd like to share with you the monthly edition of allods newspaper. If you have any news to share with us, or you have something that you want to see published in newspaper you can share with us anonymously here https://docs.google.com/forms/d/18Df7JqI…kpyuBs/viewform Enjoy! While the concept is a very nice idea, you know why I can not allow this. With a better stance, I would actually be happy for something like this to become a regular occurrence. Edit2: replaced with the updated image....

Wednesday, July 16th 2014, 7:30pm

Mages PvP Abuse(?)

Icy comet is NOT the only spell that this is happening with. At least this one can be avoided, some others can't And yes be jealous of mages, you ugly people.