You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 30.

Sunday, November 29th 2020, 12:33pm

Author: Dragagon_ru

so coming back again

Ah, 1st time I hear of this! I am glad to see the server coming back alive after trying for 2 years myself ru has way more players and it's in english due to addon, can even make it full EN by being a little bit tech-savvy urself. If ur good on eu p2p, then remain there! Will come in and check sometimes myself but so far have had no luck 4x since I write this post )

Monday, November 23rd 2020, 4:05pm

Doing 3D work

Here are quite some that you can download from: https://sketchfab.com/tags/allods

Monday, November 23rd 2020, 3:59pm

Returning After 2 Years, Questions About Changes

Core moprhers are nothing special anymore. If you don't want to spend anymore, then you'll have to spend time to gain your setbacks back, like greatness and reincarnations. If you want to save time, then you'll have to spend to get your setbacks back - core morphers/ and w/e else. Either way, it's a give and take.

Wednesday, November 18th 2020, 11:36am

Warr troll in allods

There only are 2 servers, one f2p - which is bleeding dry of population. There is p2p, which already is dead - 14 players max. If interested, go on RU p2p or f2p. I play on ru p2p with an addon that translates a whole ton of stuff, lots of players. openworld pvp is not the core of the game but it does exist, especially in ru if you look for it. Don't expect archeage levels of openworld pvp tho. Hope I helped!

Sunday, November 15th 2020, 5:57pm

[PMB] Bard PVE SUPPORT by Dragagon

Hi guys, Decided to join the PMB about bard support as it became viable since last time it really wasn't, and this makes it much more interesting. What happend that it became viable is that engineers as dps became meta and the best in single dps, thus making bards support instead was an alternative. It offers relatively the same perks, albeit with some slower defensing abilities due to gcd. I like bard because it's tankier than it used to be, as they buffed the Acoustic Barrier by a lot. Aswell ...

Sunday, November 15th 2020, 5:37pm

[PMB 11.1] Demonologist TANK by Dragagon

Hey guys, Decided to also make a demonologist tank PMB because it's a good and fun starter class to learn tanking in, and it's interesting since a a long time, there is some tank competition (see, warriortanklink). I like demotank a lot because of the high Crowd Control it can do during tanking, aswell debuffing enemies for them to take more damage from your group. It's been revamped since last patch quite a lot so that it became an actual tank option. It dropped a bit in utlity, but in trade fo...

Thursday, November 5th 2020, 4:04am

[PMB 11.1] Warrior's DPS TANK by Dragagon

Outro I hope I was able to teach you a thing or two, that's what PMB all is about! Eventho I left the EU servers, I still lurk the forums out of nostalgia. I also log eu p2p sometimes still to see if people are still playing, but sadly I don't think I will be able to use my character there anymore. Therefor I'd like to ask to receive my reward, if I win any, on the RU p2p server! I'll see you on RU!

Thursday, November 5th 2020, 3:56am

Shell Abilities As time has moved on, the fashion like shells and it's abilities have become a bigger part of our gameplay. Therefor we cover a part about them on what we run best as our DPSTANK setup. For people that are new to shells, we have 2 slots to put abilities in We can't put any ability in either the left or right slot tho. They are divided into categories. I see it as the left category are the passive abilities, that you don't have to actively trigger. There are some, but most are pa...

Thursday, November 5th 2020, 2:23am

Artifacts We have lots of choice of artifacts, but we're boiling down to the 3 most important ones for our setup up. DISCLAIMER: Later on in 12.0, artifacts will get a full wipe and will have slight changes to the mechanics. Keep this in mind when reading this in the future (when 12.0 is live) As for the first we have This is a must have for tanks, but it's becoming more common that everyone is having this at atleast lv5 so that's a good thing. You're much squishier without it so be sure you ha...

Thursday, November 5th 2020, 2:16am

Potions - help yourself! We've mentioned some already before, but let's list them here again. For some reason I believe lots of players underestimate the good potions can bring. As the game progressed, the arsenal has grown exponentially! Here's a list of potions to keep in your pockets that surely can help a ton! Aoidos Fire You can get these from your 2-weekly order NPC, depending on your order ranking and Trial of Blood score. Amazing 4s aoe stun. Makes PVE so much easier! Decoction of Astra...

Wednesday, November 4th 2020, 11:39pm

World Mysteries Quite like Racials, we have some dedicated WM's. We have only 2 warrior specific ones Inexorability We use this to break our Crowd Control, and become immune to it for 5s. The only PVE situations I can think of are mazes. Man that's a CC - hole. Mad Leap This is our preferred WM ability for PVE. A charge that stuns on impact. Helps on interupting monsters and their sneaky casts. Again, just like with the racials, WM's share cooldowns and thus cannot be combined. The cooldowns ho...

Wednesday, November 4th 2020, 11:24pm

Racial abilities for choice As the title implies, lots of racials to pick from. We'll list them all and show you what's best for us! Animal Pounce - Priden Great to deal damage and get 30 Combat Advantage & Energy. Great for DPS'ers, works for us too. But we have a better option! Battle Cry - Kanian Gives Courage to all your party members. Honestly never ever touched this in times of need. Battle March - Gibberling Increases movement speed by 20% for 5s, and immune to movement slowings/snares d...

Wednesday, November 4th 2020, 3:02am

Rotation.. on tank? As the title claims, there is no set rotation on tanking. Especially when we're trying to combine DPS'ing and tanking at the same time. Ofcourse we have a set burst for that sweet deeps, but depending on how much damage we're getting to deal with, we'll change our choices and rotation accordingly. If you're taking more damage tanking a guild keeper or tanking a group of trash, you definitely won't use the same order of abilities, thus having different energy consumptions and...

Wednesday, November 4th 2020, 12:21am

Stats Stats are an important part for every class you play, so keep your head at the lesson here! A healthy balance in base stats is a must, but before we can begin on that, we need to get our special stats in order first. Dominance/Supremacy This stat will make us deal more physical damage and reduce energy cost on abilities. Big note for our tanking abilities is that our Adrenaline Surge will last much longer the more of this we have. Up to a whopping 25s Adrenaline Surge on a 1500 Dominance/...

Wednesday, November 4th 2020, 12:10am

Build: Grid III - Mercenary Athlet: Reduces your Charge's cooldown by 50%, just like that! Double so many debuffs on monsters! Makes you think you're an Athlete! I mean.. Athlet. We have this because it's on the way to Athlet. But -15s cooldown on Kick is a really nice bonus. Everytime you do charge, you reduce the cooldown on your kick by 15s! That's a big help. Easy Prey & Warpath: It's about Warpath, Easy Prey is just how we get to it. This is why we use Bloody Harvest to burst, increases da...

Wednesday, November 4th 2020, 12:08am

Build: Grid II - Spruce Guard Bloodbath: Big change since 11.1! This used to apply a DOT on each hit via Vicious Spin. Instead now, it applies a debuff on all enemies hit that make them take more damage by 5% per stack, up to 3! Way better!! Pushing few blows after that Vicious Spin full buffed into that debuff, oof! Bruiser: Unchanged, still as reliable! More health is always welcome as a tank. A real meatshield! 60% more HP when both rubies are taken. Deep breath: Using this turns Break into ...

Wednesday, November 4th 2020, 12:06am

Build: Grid I - Grunt Brutal Cutter: More stats, more damage! Perfect Sharpening: Extra Dominance/Supremacy, the more you got, the longer your Adrenaline Surge lasts! Rampaging Menace: Vigor is the BASIS! No vigor, no damage. NEXT! Fatal Wound: This is what makes Harpoon apply Vulnerability, at the cost of a longer cooldown on Harpoon. Preeeeetty importanteeee! Dirty Blows: Talk about dirty! More pew pew on your fractures and Destructive Blows.

Tuesday, November 3rd 2020, 11:56pm

Build: Talent tree If you happen to have more Talent Points left, then go for Fracture r3, if you do have MORE, then go for berserker r2 for more burst frequency, and if for some reason the game adds more Talent Points, then go for the Destructive Blow r3. || Devastating Blow || Destructive Blow: Our main ability to get Combat Advantage (CA) and our big damage dealers during tramp burst. Let's not forget it's big brother tho.. Deadly Lunge: We're using this to keep our damage up during tramp do...

Tuesday, November 3rd 2020, 11:52pm

[PMB 11.1] Warrior's DPS TANK by Dragagon Hello Sarnautions! Most will know me by the name Dragagon. I am a member of the guild Awaken, read by russians as Ashakep. I play actively as tank, support and dps. The class is whatever is good at it at the time. I played since beta on and off, nonstop since 8.0! Played always on f2p EU until 9.1 where psi dps was meta thanks to blade storm timer extention, then moved to eu p2p for 2 years where I learned more than I did all my time in f2p eu. After a ...