You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Monday, May 25th 2015, 7:42pm

Author: Westguard

I am going to try out the P2P server, can't decide between Warden or Paladin.

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" paladin has no trouble anywhere at all paladin is with scout the best class atm; you could start your main character as paladin and make a warden-reincarnaton later for example Any race suggestions assuming I am going to DPS?

Monday, May 25th 2015, 7:37pm

Quoted from "Prison" Both of them are very viable. However, I believe that most "successful" wardens don't use melee so if you think are going to be able to... You can but I don't think it's the "best" build. But both classes put crazy high damage out and right now wardens can even be full healers if they choose to be. So pretty much pick which one want and you will not be disappointed with either. Yeah I have heard caster Warden is a lot better as a caster. Would I have any trouble soloing whi...

Monday, May 25th 2015, 7:17pm

I have been watching Allods for quite some time and I have been reading up on things but I am having trouble deciding between Paladin or Warden. My interest in Paladin is because I hear they have crazy high DPS and survivability. My interest in Warden is mostly based on how the class itself looks, a mixture of melee and casting seems quite interesting to me. I tend to be more of a solo questing type player but I have experience raiding at high levels in other games so I would like my class choic...