You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Monday, September 14th 2015, 2:45pm

Author: u_5697553

Transfer account

Hello I sent a ticket in to support about getting my old account transferred as i didn't do it at the time because i couldn't do it so i left it, but i haven't had any reply back yet, so does anyone know how long it takes to get a reply ? If there is more info that they need like what runes i had or what reincarnate i had or if i had one because i can't remember that but i do know what reincarnte i would of had or which e mail address i used. I can give that info it may not be 100% accurate as t...

Friday, September 11th 2015, 2:28am

Need Help

Well i picked a summoner and first build that came up was Dracias and i know they know the summoner well so i will try and go off what they said in the guide. I only know up to 4.0 expansion so i don't know anything after that.

Friday, September 11th 2015, 1:03am

Need Help

I found what i wanted after googling a guide which helps but i must say i have never heard anyone say when i was playiing the way the stats where set up are awful seems like a waste of money spent on something that was already in place.

Thursday, September 10th 2015, 10:23pm

Need Help

Hello It has been sa long time since i have played allods but i was bored and thought i would come back and create a character so i did and picked a summoner, but i am confused because all the stats have changed like where has intel, wisdom, perception, endurance etc gone. So is there a guide or indepth info any where hopefully something easy that will help me out because if they would of stayed the same i wouldn't have a problem but it's just confusing, i am actually wondering why they would ch...