You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 40.

Sunday, November 1st 2020, 2:08pm

Author: Rupeck

new to warden

i recently created a warden and i think on that build https://alloder.pro/calc-en/#d$eggcu07g1…5crgn1a::13ydj3 i don't know much about the efficience of that yet, but to me, wardens appear to take more advantage of support aspect

Sunday, November 1st 2020, 1:25am

Ath-Zak's Spark Quest [GUIDE]

Thx, it'll help a lot for new player (and returning players) to find it.

Thursday, October 29th 2020, 1:29am

Installing update stuck 50%

Maybe some file is corrupted. Try run a check with the client, or re-install the game.

Saturday, October 24th 2020, 12:09pm

Difference between allods client and steam version?

it's neither tied your account to steam, it's just for advertise the game and a easy way to download the game. When you download by steam it start the launcher and you login there. I use cause i can take screenshots and save in steam cloud

Saturday, October 24th 2020, 11:47am

Irene - The Miracle Theater [GUIDE]

i should have posted it more earlier, cause a lot of people doesn't understand how this minigame works. Well, i spend a time trying to figure out it and i'll share what i knew with you. The miracle theater is a minigame in Irene, so you need to be level 90 and do the quest to gain access to there. The minigame consist in a theater play where the players are the actors. You can play as the king of the elves, the princess or the traveler, it change nothing in the reward. For play this minigame you...

Sunday, October 11th 2020, 1:39am

Stats in 11.1 Luck effectiveness

i'll use this post to ask, what is the difference between brutality and determination? and why people say that brutality is for pvp and determination is for pve?

Friday, October 9th 2020, 9:22pm

Sorry Rayo, you're right. I was looking again to the ruby talents of all aspects, and the only rubies that change phantom are to add more damage to their attacks, Suppression has a milestone for phantom apply slow to enemy, but it doesn't worth to let it alot of time, cause there is a better milestone that apply disorientation when phantom appear. phantom standing doesn't change Wheel of life, cause it only trigger when he appear or disappear (other motve to keep exploding them). If support/supp...

Friday, October 9th 2020, 6:33pm

Mob stats

I was thinking of the cc role in a party, and with that, i start to think about the mob stats. We only can se her life as percentage, but i believe they've different stats for physical, elemental, divine and nature defense, as for attack stats. I suggest for the new mechanic of CC stats to be implemented to bosses instead of they being immunity, of course some bosses skills will need to be changed to not be cancelled (also one boss or other could has an cc immunity buff). I think it could bring ...

Friday, October 9th 2020, 5:46pm

it depends on how u play, for support, supremacy appears to be a great resource. The bug of description maybe is cause how it is calculated (0.6 == 60%).

Saturday, October 3rd 2020, 10:15am

"No connection to server"

It happens when you try click in login? Try click in "help" on the top, and click in Diagnostics Wizard. Run it and see if it can fix.

Wednesday, September 23rd 2020, 5:24pm

Bard Pve Support Build

I don't know much about bards but you can try it https://alloder.pro/calc-en/#b$eg7g6c686…6ktpe7o::13ydj3

Saturday, September 19th 2020, 11:04am

Class for PvE new player

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" Of course this is a joke, actually all classes can properly do PVE in PVE spec, so you can choose whatever you want Sometimes when you cant do PVE with some class, maybe it's your fault (low gear, wrong rotation skill or build). For we recomend some class, we will need more things like, how you want to play, healer, dps, tank, defensive support, offensive suport, cc ..... by the way, I tried the fullheal-psi, it's a too powerful class that the FBI invaded my r...

Saturday, September 19th 2020, 11:01am

i LOVE the new update

I loved the new story quests, it has so many details, the interaction between the houses and the fight for power. Also the story about things before the cataclysm. I notice if I get the reputation buff of one house, the NPCs of enemy houses will refuse to interact (dance, talk or get food) with me.

Thursday, September 17th 2020, 4:00am

Whoever survives will be king! [ACHIEVEMENT]

In Umoir - Foul Dale, near the clear valley has a cemetery, there you can find seven crows that will do seven questions to you. Each crow has a name corresponding to an question. The questions with the answers are: The amulet won't help if you venture into fog alone! The bright day has ended, shadow rules the night! The ground cracks open, it's not dream, it's death! The witch waits in the night with a feast of bones! Gold for some, dirt for others, whoever survives will be king! Evil lurks in t...

Saturday, September 12th 2020, 7:58am

Ath-Zak's Spark Quest [GUIDE]

This quest is part of a chain of quests, if you doesn't have did the Luja-Gialla's Spark quest or Tza-Rik's Spark Quest, go see the other guides: Luja-Gialla's Spark Quest [Guide] Tka-Rik's Spark Quest [GUIDE] After completing the Tza-Rik's Spark quest, Nihaz will give to you the next quest, and the first note will appear near him. 1- Go to Mountain Crag and search for two rocks that form an arc, pass between this rocks. You will receive the buff specter that allow you to see Living Memories, ta...

Thursday, August 20th 2020, 11:19pm

Making Gold

How are you doing gold these days? Farming astral, battlegrounds, raids, astral or just looting mobs? My main source of gold now are quests, but i'm thinking in invest in potions. What are the best itens in Auction House to make money?

Wednesday, August 19th 2020, 9:36am

The greatest conundrum

I was thinking about that for a long time. But when you get married with a gibberling, who will be the spouse?

Monday, August 17th 2020, 9:48pm

Give opinion of my build pls

That's sad to see the main aspect of the class being put aside. If some bosses had the hability to cast some skills even while in cc effect will be a nice mechanic, but with all cc not working in bosses, what the point of the class. I know if the cc hability was effective with bosses it could transform the psi in a tank (he could apply lots of cc making impossible for the boss to attack him), but if it make the aspect not worth in pvp or pve, maybe something is wrong. I would like at least the E...