You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

Thursday, September 17th 2020, 12:25am

Author: dojoo1251

Status of healer after new patch

Ye,I thought so too hehe. the heals are a little better tho. But I need the stats I should use for both builds.

Wednesday, September 16th 2020, 11:46pm

Status of healer after new patch

What my stats should look like as a support pvp healer? And what about pve full healer? Could anybody help me here,pls. thnx.

Tuesday, September 1st 2020, 9:13pm

Is new player still come to Allods often ?

We will have to wait and see how it goes. Just hope the game becomes enjoyable again.

Monday, August 31st 2020, 9:25pm

Is new player still come to Allods often ?

The game still fun.Decent graphics,nice story,and some cool endgame stuff. But the pvp isnt enjoyable at all. I usualy do only the necessary pvp for rewards,cos u cant do shit with the unbalanced pvp we currently have in game. So if u plan to do only pve,and the necessary pvp for guild and for urself,sure,the game still cool. But if u like to enjoy a good pvp,with unpredictable results,then this game isnt for u,my friend. U already know who gonna with battlegrounds when u check the list,thats ho...

Monday, August 31st 2020, 7:40pm

Battleground - sparing players + partial fix

But ye,the artifacts at a lvl 10 makes all the difference too. But they were there b4 carnifex. Dont know if u got what I'm saying,cos my english isnt really good hehe,But carnifex came to make it all even more unbalanced. Its so unecessary.

Monday, August 31st 2020, 7:35pm

I agree with u. Like right now I was doing bg,and 1 player was camping our ress spot feeding his carnifex. Nothing worked on him. He wasnt there to pvp,he was there just to farm on newbies and weak players,and wasnt even going for the harder ones.At the end of the bg he got 30 kills and 0 deaths. I agree completely with u_17.Its a sum of many things. But my point about carnifex is : we already have tons of other things that makes the cc thingie not that usefull as they used to be.We have classes...

Saturday, August 29th 2020, 11:24pm

I agree that something need to change regarding bg fights. But dont separate btw empire and league,cos unfortunately empire has the majority of active op bg fighters. About the carnifex,well,try to fight against someone really op,that already killed tons of weak players to feed his carnifex. Its really pointless cos u cant even cc em at this point. I'm not saying that carnifex is the only problem,ofc. I agree with u that artifacts lvl 10 and other stuff breaks the balance,ofc. But at least we us...

Saturday, August 29th 2020, 9:16pm

I kinda disagree with u on that. Would make the balance even more fckd up. Imo... Most of the pvp content is pointless nowdays,since they introduced the carnifex things. They only made the already over powered ppl even more powerfull,to a point that basically no one can touch em. So if u arent another op player that can KILL the player on carnifex effect,u are nearly useless in the battle. Killed the whole dinamic of pvp for me and for many ppl I talked. Whats the point of suppression classes ,f...

Thursday, August 27th 2020, 6:57am

Moving to pay to play server

Thanks for the answer!

Wednesday, August 26th 2020, 9:22pm

Moving to pay to play server

My question is : Is it possible to transfer a char from pay to win server to the pay to play server? I mean,I know I would lose all the cs stuff,ofc,but I dont mind losing this investment. But is it possible? The game is too pay to win nowdays,so its actually killing my vibe and desire to play. I wanted to move to the other server,but without losing all my costumes,mounts and some irrelevant pvp/pve things. This server used to be cool,and I never thought about changing to pay to play server,so I...

Sunday, December 29th 2019, 4:02pm

Constant disconection to the game and huge lag delay

Hey! I'm having huge lag delay and costant crashes (like every 5 mins ) for 2 days by now. Site is very slow too,and I cant even write a ticket. My ethernet is working fine and everything else isnt slow at all. Only the site and the game,which makes me believe its something about my conection to the server or something like that. I even deleted and download the game again but the problem still remains. I need some help with this issue,pls! Thnx

Friday, March 23rd 2018, 3:17am

[Feedback]Gifts for new players

for the 1M time : give this starter pack to EVERYONE and all this drama thread is over for good, but nooooo it'd be too easy and make them look like they're listening to the community so this can't be the right solution x) Exactly!

Thursday, March 22nd 2018, 5:39pm

If that's the best answer they could find to the whole thing, then I believe it's not what we wanted. I don't see any problem giving stuff to new players. My problem always was with older players not getting the same stuff. Not every old player had spent tons of money or had alot of free time to farm to get all the items they gave to new players.For ex: I have better runes than 666-666 but dont have all the aditional talents,rubies scrolls etc. And suddenly every single new player had all those ...

Wednesday, March 21st 2018, 6:22pm

I'm still tuned for some news about what we asked here. Weeks already, and nothing solid to offer to players discouraged to keep playing the game.

Monday, March 12th 2018, 5:24pm

Allods collectors edition

Pretty sure u can't do that. Only real money.

Friday, March 9th 2018, 9:01pm

Good. Let's hope for the best then.

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 11:02pm

So I see most of us agree that it was a good idea to give free gifts to new players, but we believe old players should get the gifts aswell. Sad to find that Allods staff dont seem to share our vision, since they dont even bother to give us a answer.

Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 2:42am

I don't see what's the problem with new players getting all those items for free. But imo it would be way more fair if every single player could get those items for free. I was never a hardcore player, although I already spent more than 100€ cs, and still don't have all the items new players are getting. So, imo, everyone should be getting the items. Or at least give us the items when we make a new reinc. Ps: Pls, forgive my bad english

Friday, March 2nd 2018, 9:35pm

I have a question : Do I get this ark if I make a new reinc? Or only new chars can get that?