You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 335.

Friday, January 22nd 2021, 9:21am

Author: Dragagon

Clean thougts clean hands

I did find this. I recall doing this not too long ago on New Dawn, so I assume you fail due to the red rings destroying him? I recall it well! I advise you sicne you're 70, to get people to give/sell you Al Rihat gear. Once you have that, you'll oneshot the offensive monsters and be able to protect him. I was streaming at the time and I believe this timestamped stream is what you struggle on? If any more problems arise, glad to hear from you!

Friday, January 22nd 2021, 9:08am

Free Traders event!

Didn't test that yet, I will test it now! Tested it, it works exactly all the way, up to the handing in quest. It won't give you more than 1 coin per day. Seems like the devs were ahead of us

Thursday, January 21st 2021, 8:49pm

Free Traders event!

Hi guys! Because there's no info on the forum or the website about the Free Traders event, I thought this video would be some kind of useful incase some people still might have missed it! Hope you enjoy it!

Wednesday, January 20th 2021, 6:14pm

RU region already got an update on the Streamers Marathon

Hi moderators. The russian freshstart servers started at the same time ours did, 25th December. But RU already got news about how the streamers marathon works. Any news for us coming? I see nothing updated on our news channels. Thanks in advance! Source here

Monday, January 18th 2021, 9:54am

P2P Server

Quoted from "Ukamulbas" It still exists? o.o God bless , Draga is still keeping it active Noo lol, it's gotten dead already, we moved to another game (according to mods, it's another game), but I returned cause some friends still played there and I am quite enjoying it still Been so long I've seen your name, uka!! What you been up to!?

Sunday, January 17th 2021, 11:04pm

P2P Server

League has quite some players playing daily if that's good enough for you. It's not what it's been and never will be anymore. Despite me hoping for it everyday.

Saturday, January 16th 2021, 7:47am

How to gear up when 12.0 comes

Quoted from "user_181858284" Great Video. Thanks for the heads up on this. You only mentioned leatherworking, tailoring and blacksmithing. Do you know if Alchemy will be able to craft gear? Alchemy only offers the "next gen" potions you already have now. It'll never be able to craft gear afaik

Friday, January 15th 2021, 11:24pm

How artifacts work in 12.0

Hey guys! Made a video guide on how the new artifact system works in 12.0 update patch. Really interesting how they've done it. I am a huge fan of the new system, makes the game feel much less grindy! It all just comes almost naturally, very nice

Friday, January 15th 2021, 11:09pm

How to gear up when 12.0 comes

Hey guys! Made a video guide that I thought you guys might be interested in preparation of when 12.0 hits the servers! Never a bad idea to inform yourself ahead of time to get that gearing race down! Enjoy and goodluck on 12.0

Friday, January 15th 2021, 10:39pm

"The New Dawn": the opening of a new server is coming!

Hi dear moderators, I am basically only trying to reach Drakdish but he hasn't gotten back to me since 28th December, been waiting half a month now for a simple reply. Other mods don't know either so I run out of ideas rather than post it here; When will we streamers get the pin codes for our viewers?Got them the 13th January on my other account, that I don't really use for this forum ;x But I got them! Will giveaway the pins on my next stream. We were supposed to get them in the 1st week, we're...

Thursday, January 14th 2021, 6:15pm

Question about leveling

Welcome Sall! Hit me up whenever

Thursday, January 14th 2021, 6:14pm

Asking about TOH event

Is that Tournament of Heroics or what is this about?

Monday, January 11th 2021, 6:43pm

After 10 years, i have some questions.

p2p options have no p2w elements and this might be the solid choice instead. Consider checking out Smuggler's Paradise as it gives a free week trial to try out. I suggest League as that's the most populated faction as of now. If you're interested to know more, check my signature.

Sunday, January 10th 2021, 12:54pm

Question about leveling

This question was posted on 7th January, there is the End of the Year season Lucky Moments active, which gives a ton more exp to help people reach endgame, because most players just want to go endgame. You cannot slowdown levelling. You should simply move onto the next map when your level allows it - speedlevelling - to reach endgame asap. Atleast that's the idea of the devs. If you're in it for the questing experience, then you'll have to hold off til the Lucky Moment period is over so you can ...

Sunday, January 10th 2021, 12:50pm

I wish a classic server was a thing

What about people that want to play the official live version with all the new patches without cash shop? Why kill the p2p when you can simply make another new p2p legacy server?

Sunday, January 10th 2021, 12:31pm

Draconic Aspect

Check this video about Draconic Relics, still valid on where to get/obtain them.

Saturday, January 2nd 2021, 10:42am

Strongbox of the Winner on Smuggler's Paradise! - 01/01/21

This is the exact same carnifex release as it was last time, howcome you don't add the new fatalities like f2p eu, f2p ru and p2p ru has, being the big octulhu jaw coming out of the floor? Or the halloween fatality ru already had where bats appear around the dying character? Why release a sale for a carnifex that exactly happend last sale too!? I don't understand at all

Friday, December 11th 2020, 6:54pm

Ressurect the P2P server

I tried for 2 years and it got me discord bans and freedom of speech taken from mods. 3x3 eu p2p: 6x6 eu p2p: flying heroics in eu p2p: eu p2p goblinball tournament (still not updated, this is from 6 months ago) eu p2p heroic teleport: eu p2p MOS: I know not everyone cares about rankings, but this gives an idea how active the server is, actually - has been - for last season

Friday, December 11th 2020, 6:26pm

Can i play in russian server ?

I got banned on discord for talking about ru server and my messages get deleted on the forum too, watch out with that

Sunday, September 13th 2020, 7:50pm

New Carnifex kill animation

Wanted to show you guys the new carnifex that was released on RU Enjoy!