You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 5:19pm

Author: frostmaggot

Stat Points

Quoted from "steveread999" Quoted from "frostmaggot" Sorry if this is a dumb question but I have just started playing Allods. I am level 10 and have not figure out how to spend stat points, apparently we are supposed to get 2 per level? Many Thanks in advance That changed with the release of 5.0, where the stats system changed radically. Now you get ten (I think) already spent in a particular way. That's ten per character, not ten per level. Ah ok I see, so you get to respec the 10/20 your give...

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 4:58pm

Stat Points

Sorry if this is a dumb question but I have just started playing Allods. I am level 10 and have not figure out how to spend stat points, apparently we are supposed to get 2 per level? Many Thanks in advance

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 2:35am

"We will also be extending the free subscription until..."

Quoted from "Wraith02" its showing that its been extended for me: http://prntscr.com/3ldvhb please try exiting the client then reopening it, that might give your client the "nudge" it needs to see the subscription has been extended. Many thanks this worked for me

Wednesday, May 21st 2014, 11:13pm

"We will also be extending the free subscription until..."

So free subscription has apparently stopped for me, yet when I try to make one it just takes me to a webpage saying error. Anyone know whats going on?