You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

Wednesday, October 8th 2014, 3:00am

Author: Megasaur_

Option to Exchange at Goblin Banker

Hello, Nerd here Obviously it's not permanent because the Great Mage Megasaur wills it not to be so because he feels extreme jealousy over not having as many coins, and thus, does not wish it upon others to enjoy benefits that he cannot Anyways, HAIII And then of course, BAIII

Tuesday, July 8th 2014, 4:59pm

I'm Back :)

I remember the new lvl 60 gear being a very expensive process with more effort than the previous 51/55 gear/glyph process. But like, where's the people at?

Tuesday, July 8th 2014, 4:56pm

Since March this year, not too long ago. Logged in now, and saw no one I knew :/

Tuesday, July 8th 2014, 4:48pm

Hello Long Time Allods Players, How's the game changed? Is it still fun like the good old days, or has it gotten significantly worse? FILL ME WITH THE KNOWLEDGE!!! That is all

Monday, March 31st 2014, 7:16pm

Fire Trap Ruby

I've done testing in Skirm, which is why I responded to this thread because unless I was completely out of it for hours, I was very sure Fire trap worked. So when Dhamp confirmed it did nothing, I went to arena to test it, skirms is bit chaotic for me to take a SS, but it works for sure against ligs and imps in PvP. Bit weird it doesn't working on mobs (Went to umoir)

Monday, March 31st 2014, 7:10pm

Fire Trap Ruby

still considered a bug, unless the wording is just wrong. But who uses Fire Trap in PvE anyways?

Monday, March 31st 2014, 7:02pm

Fire Trap Ruby

Quoted from "Dhamp" Confirmed zero damage, nor a combat log entry for the trigger. Confirmed for PvE no dmg, PvP does trigger effect

Monday, March 31st 2014, 5:26pm

Fire Trap Ruby

Mine works fine in arena and dismount makes it worth a ruby for skirms anyways

Friday, March 28th 2014, 8:07pm

please the fix the download servers

have you tried the Game launcher through the application, not the my.com launch client?

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 1:44pm

Characters

you could try to launch the game from the actual launcher and not the my.com one. And to do this, you find the allods folder (local disk(C -> games - > allods -> Bin) and launch the game with the launcher. Another possibility is your internet is slow, and the resources for character models haven't actually loaded for you yet. Because the my.com launcher only gives u patch, but not all those model packs, so it could just be a waiting thing. Or, you actually have an issue, in which case you provid...

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 7:47pm

stats

Did some WH yesterday for the first time since patch. My thoughts: Went in first time with PvE spec to see if that's even viable (5 determination, brutality, proficiency, and bloodlust stats high) Didn't work out well redid stats, and went again with PvP spec to experiment (put stats into willpower (10 secs or 85% hp loss), anger, bloodlust, and brutality, 2 points in determination) Brutality works well, if you are supported by other people because you're not solely dependent on the random burst...

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 2:42pm

New Stats

only really messed around with 1v1 stats haven't gotten into skirms yet But basically, if you intend to play smart and not be the center of attention, determination is not very useful because you don't intend to get hit often. Now that willpower makes you immune to control if u get CC'd too much, which often happens to mages, Willpower is very important. Anger works well if you choose to run burnout rubies in a fire build. I'm not entirely sure yet if bloodlust and tenacity conflict, like does W...

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 3:17pm

Introductions!

Hello, Megasaur here from NA Server. Haven't played for a bit, hope to get back into Allods possibly Canada always gets shafted in the MMO market, making me pay USD for new gem prices...