You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 356.

Monday, February 22nd 2021, 11:47am

Author: Dragagon

Hidden Allods Online Content Creator

Quoted from "user_11149295" The name is Doc, CallDoc. Well be damned if it ain't you! I play EU p2p league, you can add me on discord Dragagon#1985! Quoted from "Owondyah" i'm Arisen... whatever faction that is LOL Welcome to the Empire! A new enemy has risen

Sunday, February 21st 2021, 11:07pm

Glad we did a good thing Hope you're not the last Are you on empire now?

Sunday, February 21st 2021, 11:01am

This guy is little to unkown to the Allods Community, but this guy is what you'd call a gamechanger! Check out Sarnaut Explorer to join his adventure on the p2p Smuggler's Paradise. An honest kind of soul guy streaming the game without asking for donations for some facecam and just streams the game like a streamer does - Mad respect! I defo subbed to him, watching finally some allods content when I'm on the bus or bored at work. Thought I'd share it here incase others feel the same keep it up, S...

Sunday, February 21st 2021, 10:56am

new smuggler here

Quoted from "Owondyah" Just wanna play non pay to win game with NORMAL price! Cheers to that!

Saturday, February 20th 2021, 3:56pm

Tournament of Heroes: Results of the Semi-Finals

Excited to continue! Glad to see big names in the competitors Let's bring our best into the game here

Saturday, February 20th 2021, 3:54pm

his vocation quest

I really don't think this quest is as big of a problem as you guys make it look like here. Unsure what you keep failing on. Try to pay attention wether you're grouping them up with the chain ability and use the flying aoe ability? That makes you immune to damage too. let me know how that goes

Saturday, February 20th 2021, 3:49pm

New player, hey everyone

Looks great! Goodluck on empire greetings from league >: D

Saturday, February 20th 2021, 1:14am

new smuggler here

Subbed as well! Mind you the posts you reviewed from the p2p differences was from 2015, lots has changed since then

Wednesday, February 17th 2021, 12:04am

Engineer's PvE DPS guide

Ever wanted to join the meta and just pewpew yourself to the topspots on that dpsmeter? Try it out now with this guide! Goodluck and enjoy!

Wednesday, February 17th 2021, 12:02am

Demo dps build

Here's a build with 69 rubies, try to stay on Fury form all the time and go invis before combat for the dmg boost. Pretty fun to play imo, sad it sux for endgame dps now I'm on the p2p EU I hope you're on New Dawn league, I tried empire and it died really fast go go!

Monday, February 15th 2021, 2:11pm

Demo dps build

Welcome back you old rapper! For demo dps I'd say 500 luck, 500 supremacy, rest into base. Have base 33/34/33% so determination is the highest. For build I'll have to edit this later. Good to see you back

Saturday, February 13th 2021, 7:12pm

Summoner's PvX healing!

Summoner's PvX Healing If anyone ever felt like trying to heal, and you like the summoner class? Then try this out! I hope the video can be a helping hand to close the bridge between you trying out the class with the healer's role. I like it a lot, gets messy when shit goes down and it's up to you to keep them alive! Watch the video here!

Saturday, February 13th 2021, 12:59am

Just Subscribed Not Sure I made the right decision

Quoted from "u_193656798" Hi. I'm planning to give Allods Online my first try. I will most probably start this game in p2p server with a group of people. We don't care that it's empty. We will play for ourselves.

Wednesday, February 10th 2021, 6:28pm

Quoted from "user_22515769" hey yall im a new player. I really liked the way this game seemed, i tried the free server but the pay 2 win, cash shop and systems inplace to make you spend money were so horrible i ran away, it was one of the worst ive seen... then i discovered the paid server, its cheap enough so i just gave it a shot, happy to see we can just play the game and earn things and be rewarded for our dedication! Anyways, any other noobs out there? My in game name is Heels, im a priest...

Wednesday, February 10th 2021, 6:27pm

Quoted from "EmperorStouna" Hello on empire side there is a new guild created by Mapple called Tang , we are already almost 10 players in that guild created just hours ago , PM me if you are on empire side (Vindictus) or (Mapple) have a nice game

Wednesday, February 10th 2021, 6:25pm

"New Dawn" Streamer Marathon - voting has begun!

Quoted from "user_191377687" My advice to you; For pure(not for P2Winners) experience, start P2P !!!!

Thursday, January 28th 2021, 8:47pm

Pimp My Build 11.1 - Results are in !

<3 Nebeeeeeeeskiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Thursday, January 28th 2021, 8:39pm

his vocation quest

What's the quest objective? What lv is the quest? What map is it from? I will help where I can!