Search results 1-8 of 8.

Tuesday, February 7th 2017, 8:06pm

Author: Cyberellium

Zones not showing quest totals

Support got back to me. Yep it was removed by the developers. All good

Saturday, February 4th 2017, 10:44pm

Doesn't seem right. I will send in a ticket.

Saturday, February 4th 2017, 10:56am

Hi. Not sure whether this should be posted here or in the quests section but it seems like a technical issue to me. So here goes. I haven't played for over a year but since coming back and updating the client etc. I notice I can no longer see each zone's quest totals inside the map area like before. So now I don't how if I have missed anything in each zone as I get to them. I have looked in the game settings but can't see anything there. Please help!!!!!

Saturday, May 30th 2015, 10:12am

Melting Isle?

Yes it's true. In essence NA server died, EU server died too. In order to keep the game afloat they combined the remnants of both into what we have now.

Thursday, May 28th 2015, 10:52am

This is ridiculous.

Hello Kitty died on Rift. Where did they all scatter too?

Thursday, May 28th 2015, 10:48am

Melting Isle?

I used to play on Avilon server in NA a few years ago. They had it set to a much more reasonable time.

Wednesday, May 27th 2015, 9:43pm

Melting Isle

I don't get why they don't just have it open 2 times a day at 12 hour intervals so others who happen to live in Asian/Oceanic time zones have a chance to do MI without having to play at 3-5am or similar ridiculous times.

Thursday, May 21st 2015, 9:19am

This is ridiculous.

If it's the same hello kitty as the one from Rift then they are all cheaters and hackers. I wouldn't be surprised if he is using a hack. Those guys over there are modifying the code, teleporting through walls to avoid being hit, all that kind of stuff, especially this one guy called purrfection. He was the pro hacker.