You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 365.

Saturday, March 6th 2021, 5:57pm

Author: Dragagon

Which server to start on?

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" is the free trial week for new accounts still there? if so, everyone can look for himself Yes, it is Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" this server is empty for a reason, few people enjoy this version of the game with all the missing items and no point in farming gold Fake it til you make it. Let's stop calling it empty on public forums so people have a reason to check it out rather than going off what you say and leave it as it is. Nothing is missing, gold ha...

Friday, March 5th 2021, 6:09pm

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" paymentserver = empty one Let's be clear here. Let's stop seeing it as empty, so that we can allow change. You're not allowing it by repeating this sentence.

Friday, March 5th 2021, 6:07pm

Just Subscribed Not Sure I made the right decision

This is the Smuggler's Paradise discord server for fast communication between the p2p players, see you there!

Wednesday, March 3rd 2021, 6:32pm

League guild

Quoted from "chidictator" Hi guys, I've been on and off the game for a few years now. I decided to come back to check out the P2P server. I'm on the League side, I always play around between 10-11 AM (Warsaw time), but it seems that I'm the only one alive then . Is there any guild on the League side willing to take in a new/old player? I'm a casual player Welcome little one We do play on league with a quite active guild. Can always reach me on discord Dragagon#1985 or send me your ingame name, ...

Monday, March 1st 2021, 2:09pm

Quoted from "user_1413752" Everybody said on discord, that the p2p server is empty, that's why i started on the f2p servers. Or is it playable on both sides? Be the change you want to see I suppose. I am not present on the official EU discord for some reasons. It's sad to see the community boxing up against their own like that.

Sunday, February 28th 2021, 9:06am

is this game still active?

Smuggler's Paradise is also active

Sunday, February 28th 2021, 7:30am

Welcome to Allods! Enjoy

Monday, February 22nd 2021, 11:47am

Hidden Allods Online Content Creator

Quoted from "user_11149295" The name is Doc, CallDoc. Well be damned if it ain't you! I play EU p2p league, you can add me on discord Dragagon#1985! Quoted from "Owondyah" i'm Arisen... whatever faction that is LOL Welcome to the Empire! A new enemy has risen

Sunday, February 21st 2021, 11:07pm

Glad we did a good thing Hope you're not the last Are you on empire now?

Sunday, February 21st 2021, 11:01am

This guy is little to unkown to the Allods Community, but this guy is what you'd call a gamechanger! Check out Sarnaut Explorer to join his adventure on the p2p Smuggler's Paradise. An honest kind of soul guy streaming the game without asking for donations for some facecam and just streams the game like a streamer does - Mad respect! I defo subbed to him, watching finally some allods content when I'm on the bus or bored at work. Thought I'd share it here incase others feel the same keep it up, S...

Sunday, February 21st 2021, 10:56am

new smuggler here

Quoted from "Owondyah" Just wanna play non pay to win game with NORMAL price! Cheers to that!

Saturday, February 20th 2021, 3:56pm

Tournament of Heroes: Results of the Semi-Finals

Excited to continue! Glad to see big names in the competitors Let's bring our best into the game here

Saturday, February 20th 2021, 3:54pm

his vocation quest

I really don't think this quest is as big of a problem as you guys make it look like here. Unsure what you keep failing on. Try to pay attention wether you're grouping them up with the chain ability and use the flying aoe ability? That makes you immune to damage too. let me know how that goes

Saturday, February 20th 2021, 3:49pm

New player, hey everyone

Looks great! Goodluck on empire greetings from league >: D

Saturday, February 20th 2021, 1:14am

new smuggler here

Subbed as well! Mind you the posts you reviewed from the p2p differences was from 2015, lots has changed since then

Wednesday, February 17th 2021, 12:04am

Engineer's PvE DPS guide

Ever wanted to join the meta and just pewpew yourself to the topspots on that dpsmeter? Try it out now with this guide! Goodluck and enjoy!

Wednesday, February 17th 2021, 12:02am

Demo dps build

Here's a build with 69 rubies, try to stay on Fury form all the time and go invis before combat for the dmg boost. Pretty fun to play imo, sad it sux for endgame dps now I'm on the p2p EU I hope you're on New Dawn league, I tried empire and it died really fast go go!