You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Monday, April 11th 2016, 9:34am

Author: Shawnn

7.0 Builds and Rotation

made a decent build but didnt try it in astral yet. you need to wait for them to fix Hallmark and seal of flames though. the skill shouldnt use cannons but does

Thursday, May 8th 2014, 2:31am

Issue concerning Psionists

better thing would be we choose where we want to be ported and then the twin will b in our place because i remember before when we choose where to put the twin people put them in holes or some weird spots then kill their enemy but if you do that if you choose where you are ported then you wont have sight of view to hit anything and your twin wont b porting u into fked up situations

Thursday, May 8th 2014, 2:16am

bugg with Mental Explosion

You can only cast it while the target is knocked down or stunned true. But after casting it if they get immunity to control effects before the attack reach them it does no damage. Why?

Thursday, May 8th 2014, 2:13am

Issue concerning Psionists

This is what the new Mental twin does. Port u into ditches, off the ledges of maps or ports you into a group of mobs. So how about changing it and either let it port us in a fixed direction or let us chose where to drop the twin or where we want to be ported or something.

Monday, May 5th 2014, 11:29pm

Goblinball Suggestion

I think the system for Goblinball needs to be changed because getting back to back 2v4 or 3v4 games is enough to make people rage because that just waste the day's visits. I suggest a system that brings the players to the field but the game does not start until its a 4v4. Once 4 people enter the timer starts counting down to start the match. And also a system to report players because from what i see it is like people log alts from other factions to que Skirmishes then when they get in they leav...

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 6:51am

well

I don't really like shock build. And you are astral build but took wob and the damage rubies but not the cast time rubies. So basically you wont be using it much cause even with mana reduction rubies is a mana killer

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 10:54pm

Old Stats

well ive noticed that some rubies still give old stats like armor vit and perception etc so just letting u know what changes i saw Luck is still Luck, Conviction increases Brutality, Perception is Proficiency, Conviction is Brutality, Int is Vigor. Adding armor and faith rubies i saw no change