You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

Yesterday, 9:49am

Author: ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER

I'm STUCK - new player!

its good you helped yourself already summary on what can help if stuck emergency - teleport (what you found) portalstone automove what some dont know is if you get stuck, somtimes automove also can free you the same way it can trap you, by passing obstacles in a weird way - try clicking at some waypoint and see if it helps advanced: make another player carry you or invite you to take a seat at lightningbolt

Saturday, June 12th 2021, 3:03am

Questions about support roles (returning player)

bard and engineer are the actual, REAL supportclasses as they can provide the according buffs within reasonable timeframes i think this is what you are looking for if you want to play on paymentserver use your free testweek to make sure you wont be disappoind by the small (some say close to nonexistent) population only the normal server has a decent population which makes endgame pvp pop regularly and without the need of any arrangement you can play a psi in supportmode aswell but thats a bit mi...

Monday, May 24th 2021, 11:56pm

Ideological Foe

ah i remember this quest from the other side, when you play on the empire you had to kill the gibberlings have done this a few times when i leveled my league chars but cant remember anything special on this quest is it possible you have very weak gear? is it possible to kill all red marked enemies in that area one by one? in doubt just return later for that quest PS: well done with linking to the quest-database, instantly knew which quest you meant because of that!

Tuesday, May 18th 2021, 1:08am

Status of the PSI today ?

[PMB 10.1] Psioniker - Aufseher my old suggestions from the PMB-event are still valid with only slight changes needed maybe Suppression can give amazing long ccs now but players can still break them and kill you after that as you dont do any notable dmg in that aspect (longer ccs are a tradeoff to less damage) unless you are are overgeared like crazy

Sunday, May 16th 2021, 4:52pm

Status of the PSI today ?

Psi does well, in PVE and PVP playing psi for many years now and always went back to that class since its more complex than other classes it is played less if you lack understanding you will perform much worse than when you play other classes without understanding its burstdamage and pressure is unmatched and keeping the wounds & vulnearability-debuff on the enemy more or less permanent is incredible, even more if your fellow players go for the same target as you downside of psi is it has no sel...

Sunday, May 9th 2021, 4:48pm

Complete up-to-date F2P Vs P2P difference reference

Quoted from "Dragagon" I'd like to remind you a few things you seem to keep forgetting, in a repeating fashion. "perma free respec" is not free, costs you 100 euros to get this item. "rubies, statpoints, talentpoints, conclave(?)" we have all of these up to Epic quality. The rest are not needed. Competition remians on the same server. Therefor, P2P doesn't "lack" any of this. "carnifex" is not lacking, it's present. Simply no p2w elements where you get bonus stats or bonus mitigations upon kill...

Saturday, May 8th 2021, 10:55pm

Complete up-to-date F2P Vs P2P difference reference

Quoted from "Drelkag" Is there anything the P2P server is missing? They both get the same content? storywise, content is the same coremechanics aswell gameplaywise there are missing things runes above level 5, paronage lv5, combatmounts, perma free respec, rubies, statpoints, talentpoints, conclave(?), carnifex, and so on are missing (list above is pretty complete, some things are missing) some things have been added meanwhile like material-looting which is very important as the lack of it made...

Wednesday, April 14th 2021, 9:37pm

How is the community of the game?

My posts got deleted without any further notice, are objective and informative postings for new players no longer wanted by the moderation? Cancel-culture on the rise like almost everywhere on the internet now?If so, please let me know because in this case i will save the time and effort i put into many posts here...

Sunday, April 4th 2021, 3:18pm

Update 12 population

in free server, after a new patch there are always less players in endgame as some (like me) tend to level their numerous chars to the new max before engaging in endgame actively again gives a huge load of gold if you play like 4 to 5 hours / day but have 40+ chars this takes some time at least was like this the last years actually this tme it was way better as bg popped instantly after hitting 95 for me, the last patches it seemed like more players focussed on leveling 1st because WC was full o...

Sunday, April 4th 2021, 3:13pm

Which server to start on?

Quoted from "u_171413754" Those aren't the most relevant, what you're describing is an online game not an MMO, let me explain: I've been into Allods since before the lvl cap was 42. There used to be so many players in pretty much all zones and levels. If you went to the arena at any level you would have found people at your level to duel. You were able to buy low level blue-epic gear sold by players in the AH. We were able to do world bosses in questing areas without much trouble forming raids,...

Monday, March 22nd 2021, 7:00am

Quoted from "u_171413754" I don't know by which MMO standards you would call the normal f2p as "populated". Having 50 other players on the p2p vs 500 on the f2p one makes 0 difference when popular MMOs have hundreds of thousands of players. In the end: pick your poison because you'll be playing a single player pve game on all three servers. the only relevant function other players in a MMO serve gameplaywise is being opponents in PVP battlegrounds / openworld PVP and offering a free market via ...

Saturday, March 20th 2021, 7:23am

Coming Back - Any tips?

See what a new char gets currently (box in boutique tab, you have to do the 1st instance and then a bit of the part before you get to main city... takes like 10 minutes to check) if thats better than what you have stay with this one some time ago you got nearly everything relevant for free from this box (almost every scroll green / blue / purple), dont know if this is still the case, i think it is not

Friday, March 19th 2021, 7:34pm

New area "Suslanger" is beautiful

I think there will be new quests after a future update or a future miniseason (like it was on allod "irene") so you are done for now with quests

Friday, March 19th 2021, 5:55am

New area "Suslanger" is beautiful

The charm of "A Thousand and One Nights" along with the richness of detail we know from allods; stunning

Thursday, March 18th 2021, 3:25am

how is population low if BG pops regular and auctions are full? pay to win means paying makes you win but in allods 115% gear makes you win not level 13 runes also you can farm everything anyway for free "pay to win" as an argument is just an excuse for being a bad / lazy player allods was pay to win when you could not exchange gold for crystals - these days are long gone so no, paying for getting only a partial (shareware-like) version of the game with NO PLAYERS around to kill in BG is NOT the...

Monday, March 15th 2021, 8:04pm

much lag ping

Quoted from "Dragagon" Cool, I had buttersandwiches for lunch and tonight we'll eat spaghetti. Maybe Macaroni tonight but we'll see if not too lazy wrong topic? lol Quoted from "u_17052834" my net is 200 mega and my ping does not come out of the red, it started about 3 days ago, before I always played without any lag sure its PING and not FPS which is red? if so, does it happen in other games? try to ping some popular websites and so on to see whether it is your connection or just the connectio...

Wednesday, March 10th 2021, 10:41pm

Quoted from "Noah1" but like i said, best to check yourself what server work better for you voice of reason thats the way Quoted from "Dragagon" Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" is the free trial week for new accounts still there? if so, everyone can look for himself Yes, it is as it is still free to check, everyone can see for himself

Tuesday, March 9th 2021, 11:28pm

- missing items and gamemechanics are negative, thats not an opinion but a fact are there players who enjoy missing gamemechanics and items? as always, there are some. are these many? no, as we see in the almost non existent population if players would enjoy missing items and gamemechanics, masses would have discontinued the regular server the ext problem is a direct result of this artificially reduced content: - so little players there is no battleground-activity is negative - having to pay for...

Saturday, March 6th 2021, 8:28pm

Quoted from "MrKacar" I think these sentences create a false perception about p2p. no false perception these sentences create an accurate picture of the sate of this server: EMPTY Quoted from "Dragagon" Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" is the free trial week for new accounts still there? if so, everyone can look for himself Yes, it is Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" this server is empty for a reason, few people enjoy this version of the game with all the missing items and no point in farmi...

Friday, March 5th 2021, 9:33pm

Quoted from "Dragagon" Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" paymentserver = empty one Let's be clear here. Let's stop seeing it as empty, so that we can allow change. You're not allowing it by repeating this sentence. is the free trial week for new accounts still there? if so, everyone can look for himself this server is empty for a reason, few people enjoy this version of the game with all the missing items and no point in farming gold talking good about things does not make them better or worse...