You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

Sunday, August 2nd 2015, 9:41pm

Author: Brunette

Vorzhan's Swimsuit: Released!

Quoted from "Gladia" Hello, Last year the swimsuit was available at the Holiday committee NPC. You can't find it there this year ? Quoted The Local Holiday Committee Officials, if you're on the Smugglers Paradise server. Sadly, there is no such option this time

Saturday, August 1st 2015, 1:03am

Vorzhan's Swimsuit: Released!

Will there be any way to get it on p2p server? I would like to assume that if we are allowed to participate in contest we should be allowed to get the result also?

Wednesday, February 11th 2015, 5:51am

Guild Portal: Love Festival

Quoted from "IAmGroot" I was told we only get the undies event if I go on camera and dance around in my undies once again for the sake of winning jack diddly squat. well get your camera ready

Tuesday, February 10th 2015, 8:15pm

Guild Portal: Love Festival

whoa wait wait wait will we get a normal event?? shoot arrows, win undies and other vanity???

Wednesday, December 17th 2014, 4:13pm

Some questions.

Sure, thank you!

Wednesday, December 17th 2014, 3:43pm

Some questions.

Thank you!! I'm kinda looking forward to trying p2p, you guys are doing a great job promoting it!!

Wednesday, December 17th 2014, 12:27am

Some questions.

Thank you a lot!!

Tuesday, December 16th 2014, 11:22pm

Some questions.

Hello! I would like to know some things about server. It is a one sillier question after another, but please bear with it. 1. Is there every holiday and class event such as in f2p? And with the same rewards? There is probably, I'm sorry, just making sure. 2. Is there greatness? I'm so confused about this one. 3. The monthly subscription is 10 euros, right. 1K crystals, right? I saw some other numbers somewhere, but it is probably my mistake, sorry for that. 4. Is it possible to pay the subscirpt...

Friday, December 12th 2014, 9:45pm

Would like to recieve some pvp tips

THANK YOU!!! You don't how much it means for me to get so much feedback!

Thursday, December 4th 2014, 4:59pm

Quoted from "Bluescarlet" yes you stay in the cloud and he cant attack you normaly ppl will come in your cloud to kill you then and when your caltrops are there...schwupps he is flat on the ground Indeed, makes sense. Thank you!

Thursday, December 4th 2014, 3:33pm

Quoted from "Effreti" It's also useful to use caltrops on your location and then drop smoke cloud on top. I'm sorry, could you explain this part a bit? Like, why is it useful? To hide when someone is attacking?

Thursday, December 4th 2014, 12:23pm

tttroy is arting C:

Hello, there !! Just wanted to say that your art is really beautiful, and even tho there is not as much feedback atm, please continue!!

Thursday, December 4th 2014, 12:18pm

Even more tips, so nice!! But having a max leveled doesn't really mean i can kill one in pvp, for example I do have a warden, but they rape every time. Every damn time. (When my gear and runes are better) Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" as for basic understanding its maybe a good idea to look at the talent-calculator http://eu.allodswiki.ru/calc/ and just read the descriptions of all the skills this way you will also learn about many things related to the various classes btw: did you know whe...

Thursday, December 4th 2014, 12:57am

Oh my, im so happy people are actually answering, that means a lot to me!!! Thank you. Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" before i started to get more interested in pvp and pvp builds i played pve content to level 60 with all classes as Tele said, this gives total insight into every possible happening, since you know what to do in what situation Well, it takes A LOT of time to max level every class, doesn't it? I'm not sure I am up for that, tho it's a great idea. The other option would be to du...

Wednesday, December 3rd 2014, 4:26pm

Oh my, thank you for answering! And yes, that sounds logical, and i thought about it before but it is harder to realize than it looks

Wednesday, December 3rd 2014, 10:42am

Hello! I would like to ask how do you guys deal with pvp with the scout rework? Could you, please, give me some kind of tips, or something. I'm green as hell in pvp. I kind of avoided it my whole life, so now it's almost a lost case, I have no idea where to start even. *hides from embarrassment* I prefer ranged pvp, is it possible at the moment? And I'm sorry, I'm just an ordinary nab, and it's completely ok to ignore this. coughimayhountyoutho <3