Search results 1-8 of 8.

Saturday, February 27th 2021, 2:12am

Author: odorsey2

is this game still active?

thinking about downloading the game again after a couple years of being off

Sunday, June 4th 2017, 11:51pm

Runes

is there any way to get a specific rune you want after you finish the beginning quest after you make your character? my favorite is arg haha

Saturday, May 13th 2017, 1:52pm

Name The New Server Contest - Entry Thread

Name: Warabu Server: New Frontier Suggested Names: 1. Ascension Valley 2.Waking Valley 3. Purging Worlds

Thursday, March 23rd 2017, 10:59pm

Miraculous Ark

So I recently got a reincarnation. I made my Aoidos, and made a warden reinc. I bought the Miraculous Ark for level 70 for my warden but it says I can't use it. I looked at the item and it says "can be used only once in a season" which I used it once. about two months ago. but when I clicked on it, to use it on my warden it came up as "can only be used by the progenitor" any comments? I don't understand. can I not use it on a reinc?

Tuesday, February 28th 2017, 1:53pm

How to get to Ammer

I found the way to ammer I needed to go to the nezeb ship thing and there was a quest for "imperial expedition" thank you!

Tuesday, February 28th 2017, 1:14pm

How to get to Ammer

the last map I did was in irdrich, i was working on the quests where you kept teleporting back and forth from irdrich to the "illusionary world" and klavadia. I can't remember the exact quest but I also got sent to crystal mountain and did quests there I finished the quest killing rams/parrots

Tuesday, February 28th 2017, 1:12pm

How to get to Ammer

Quoted from "Xrade19" 1.Check your tp list : ammer Leauge expediton (or imp alternatfe if you play imp) shold be in first position after favourites, becose tp start on A if not work : Write here whose quest you did last the last map I did was in irdrich, i was working on the quests where you kept teleporting back and forth from irdrich to the "illusionary world" and klavadia. I can't remember the exact quest but I also got sent to crystal mountain and did quests there I finished the quest killi...

Tuesday, February 28th 2017, 4:24am

How to get to Ammer

I just used the chest to get auto 70 and got mail with letters to visit places, but none of them were to go to Ammer. I am just curious if there is a different way. I have walked through all maps looking for quests/non-important quests just to gain some sort of exp to level. But, I am at a loss. I have no idea how to get to Ammer, all the quests I have are raids, & I don't have any "urgent messages". any ideas on how to help me?