You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

Thursday, May 27th 2021, 6:06am

Author: user_181858284

Suslanger is a broken mess

Sounds like you might have hit the level cap on Alice. I believe it is somewhere around lvl 80. The lower level quests in Suslanger through Alice never grant you access to the portal system there. Alice is the only way in and she pops up in several zones. AseeTeph and Isle of revelation for example. Once you out level her you won't see Alice until you accept Klaudia's quest chain at level 90. That chain gets you access to the Suslanger portal system.

Saturday, April 3rd 2021, 10:35pm

Update 12 population

Playing on F2P between 5pm and 7am CET for several hours each day, which I have been doing through the last couple of major updates. Maybe I'm wrong but it just seems like fewer people recently. Since I bought the collectors edition for 12.0 I also created a free account on P2P just to check it out. I was curious to see if empire was as underpopulated as I heard. Created a toon and spent a few hours in Nezeb. Not another player anywhere and only 10 pages total in the Auction House. I hope it has...

Saturday, April 3rd 2021, 6:04am

Update 12 population

Is it just me, or does anyone else feel like there's been a noticeable population drop after update 12.0?

Monday, January 18th 2021, 10:47pm

protection quests

Update 11.0 broke many of the protection quests. Mobs that appear around your protection target would instantly aggro on your NPC and kill them in one shot. Clean hands was one of these quests. One of the patches improved this somewhat by giving some NPCs a bit more health, but Velerad is still a problem. The only way I was able to get through this one was with a character that could spam an AOE attack. Usually this caused the mobs to target me instead of the NPC. If you are playing a class that...

Friday, January 15th 2021, 11:39pm

Alchemy

Great Video. Thanks for the heads up on this. You only mentioned leatherworking, tailoring and blacksmithing. Do you know if Alchemy will be able to craft gear?

Thursday, January 7th 2021, 7:30pm

Sogot quest problem

Sorry for the cross post but I'm hoping for a response before the exp bonus runs out: His Vocation Any tips on how to get through His Vocation quest in Sogot. I cannot keep Skulnar alive or seem to pull agro off him before he dies. I'd skip it but once you're at this point you can't leave or do anything else in the game until you complete it even if you drop the quest.

Thursday, January 7th 2021, 7:27pm

His Vocation

Any tips on how to get through His Vocation quest in Sogot. I cannot keep Skulnar alive or seem to pull agro off him before he dies. I'd skip it but once you're at this point you can't leave or do anything else in the game until you complete it even if you drop the quest.

Thursday, December 3rd 2020, 8:18am

Regular Customers change

This is hardly a big issue, but I wonder how many people would like to see the broken rune giver at Big Stones change back to the original unicorn. The unicorn is still standing there and having to run into the middle of a bunch of mobs to pick up the rune is pointless and annoying. Even if the mobs can't do any damage to a high level player or mount, the elementals will still disorient anyone. Also, the auto-pathing to get there is stupid. Thoughts?

Monday, November 16th 2020, 11:52pm

Mask of Ardent Love

Is there a way to buy this needed quest item for 1 ecu like the quest description says? Both vendors listed want 1500 ecu, which is half the ecu I've accumulated to this point. Seems a little harsh for a necessary quest item.

Thursday, September 17th 2020, 11:19pm

Interrupted Ritual fail w/ patch 11.1

Quest fail Update: I spent some time with these quests to figure out what was going on. It's the same problem with both. The mobs appear and instantly hit the NPC you are supposed to be protecting. The NPC dies in one shot and the quest fails. there is no time to get them to target you. I did manage to get a healer through both quests by constantly keeping a shield on the target and ignoring the mobs hitting me until the timer ran out. I ran this quest with a warrior just before the patch and ha...

Thursday, September 17th 2020, 5:37am

Same problem w/ Umoir quest "Clean thoughts, Clean hands" quest fails at 3rd round of mobs. I checked Velestav's health before the fail and he was at 100%.

Thursday, September 17th 2020, 2:27am

With patch 11.1 the "Interrupted Ritual" quest in Umoir is automatically failing when the 3rd round of mobs shows up. I did this pre-patch with no problems. Tried it 4 times after the patch and kept agro on all the mobs. Catherina never got hit. Still failed. This is an important quest needed to advance.

Friday, August 7th 2020, 8:16pm

Circumcision?

Can anyone tell me if Circumcision applies the Cleansing Flame effect to all the targets hit, or just the one enemy you have targeted when you use Heavenly Smite? That would make a huge difference in taking it and I don't want to get an unnecessary circumcision