You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 422.

Yesterday, 12:24am

Author: Dragagon

Return to Summerhold 2021

Finally! Was about time, it's super fun! Too bad you can only do 3 a day tho Not even per reinc.

Thursday, June 17th 2021, 2:30pm

Al Rihat Ruins

From the thousands of suggestions ever done, nothing has ever been passed on to the team. It's a dead forum topic. I suggest putting in a ticket with feedback or posting on the russian forums. The forum is dead if the mods don't put it thru

Wednesday, June 9th 2021, 12:39am

Can't find out how to get a refund

Hit me on discord, I can help out with it Dragagon#1985

Monday, June 7th 2021, 1:54pm

The revival of Allods Online in 2021!

Quoted from "Stepchell" Hey there! Just wondering how is this going on? did it work? This iniciative really made me think about return to p2p server, at least for a month. I'd say it defo worked Could have been better but we can always say that when it comes to numbers. If defo got alive again and we peaked 36 players in our guild yday for dominion so that's a good population for a guild Empire has about the same and we're still growing and doing giveaways to help it out more This giveaway ende...

Monday, June 7th 2021, 1:52pm

quartermaster

The same NPC can be found in Astral Academy. Usually closer to teleports and a more central place

Friday, June 4th 2021, 6:13pm

Prophetic Cards on the Subscription Server! - 01/06/21

True on the first sight. Altho when pressing "More Details" you clearly see the costume not listed there, whereas for f2p it was listed. I regret that p2p gets less in Prop Cards than p2p is getting, but they didn't falsely advertise aside from lazyness using the same picture.

Sunday, May 30th 2021, 1:46pm

Steam/mygame acc problem

U need to download the game via my.games launcher if u wanna play on the my.games launcher account. Steam is a completely different entity so is a different account. I don't use steam myself, I only reads problems left and right about Steam users for Allods. I would advise to stop using Steam for Allods

Thursday, May 27th 2021, 4:54pm

Suslanger is a broken mess

Indeed! Depending on your level, once lv85+, alice closes the portal for levelliung players and you'll have to get to 90 to continue the questline from there into Suslanger

Thursday, May 27th 2021, 4:48pm

Cant subscribe

Hit me on discord, I will be able to help! Managed to solve the problem for a few players already. I pity the mods with the simple replies for going to support.

Monday, May 17th 2021, 11:20pm

Status of the PSI today ?

Making builds has become pretty stale to the amount of rubies we got now. We can get everything we need for each aspect rather than "making a build" where u gotta sacrifice the one for the other. You did somehow make some mistakes for your PvE build in your talent tree. I would get rid of Vulnerability, and get Superiority, Entrophy and Fear. The fear will help you interupt castings from monsters in Compass dungeons. Entrophy is a great aoe damage and cc ability, and Superiory simply helps you b...

Monday, May 17th 2021, 11:17pm

Freie Abos für jeden der den p2p mal testen möchte!

Quoted from "ccb1234" So die fusion wurde vollzogen damit ist die deutsche p2p Gilde Legio Mortis nun auf eine aktive anzahl von 9 gestiegen und weitere werden folgen. Wer mit dabei sein will kann sich gerne melden und auch gerne ein free abo zum testen bekommen This is amazing to see more people get into action for P2P! Together we'll make it work for sure

Monday, May 17th 2021, 5:07pm

Goliath and Gromov bugged

Quoted from "Cybermaman-Cotepsi" We have a new on discord with this zone https://discord.com/channels/30858509069…716492631539792 And what's this got to do with the bug?

Saturday, May 15th 2021, 11:50pm

Status of the PSI today ?

It's a monster for PvP, it's average to bad for PvE

Friday, May 14th 2021, 8:12pm

Goliath and Gromov bugged

It's indeed bugged. I reported it to support.

Thursday, May 13th 2021, 12:30pm

New player - LFG

What's your ingame name and faction? I can reach out to you, leading Avarice and we got a few from your timezone too! I am league <3 or hmu on discord Dragagon#1985 Also since you're new, check my signature links!

Tuesday, May 11th 2021, 7:51am

DPS Rotation

I suppose the rotation is still the same, that being: Single Solo > Singing Blade > Flying Blade > Dancing Blade. Disharmony where you lack tempo. AOE Requiem > Flying Blade > Dancing Blade. Disharmony where you lack tempo. I remember AOE being something like that, singing blade wasn't that good for aoe, but it does buff flying blade so I wonder now too.. I only play bard for support and that's only requiem > flying blade's xD Goodluck!

Monday, May 10th 2021, 6:44pm

Complete up-to-date F2P Vs P2P difference reference

Quoted from "Astafieva" Quoted "Lightning Bolt Kelpie is gained from Heroic Adventures. | Lightning Bolt Kelpie can be bought for 672bc, then needs to be fed by 80bc/30 days." A little correction; Kelpie can be purchased for 672 BC at the boutique, permanently. that is low level mount increases movement speed by %100 Tread for Kelpie can be purchased for the Kelpie moves as fast as the faster mount on your stable. 80BC/30 Days. Lightning Bolt Kelpie (The Rank 7, fastest, permanent mount equal t...

Sunday, May 9th 2021, 2:00am

Complete up-to-date F2P Vs P2P difference reference

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" Quoted from "Drelkag" Is there anything the P2P server is missing? They both get the same content? storywise, content is the same coremechanics aswell gameplaywise there are missing things runes above level 5, paronage lv5, combatmounts, perma free respec, rubies, statpoints, talentpoints, conclave(?), carnifex, and so on are missing (list above is pretty complete, some things are missing) some things have been added meanwhile like material-looting which is ve...

Thursday, May 6th 2021, 2:54pm

Le serveur à abonnement est vivant !!

Quoted from "Zodrev" Bonjour, Suite à un instant nostalgie je pense rejouer à Allods, néanmoins ayant souvenir que le cashshop était présent à outrance sur le F2P je pense plutôt me tourner vers le serveur P2P mais celui-ci est-il toujours actif ? Je vous remercie Very active!!