You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Thursday, December 19th 2019, 1:37pm

Author: u_171579674

How could I find the truth about a class stats? -class mechanics

Quoted from "Rayofsshadow" On a Scout, the reason u take Double attack is for double procc of certain abilities will give you back double the gear ammount + it boosts the dmg cuz of double proccs deals 40% of the initiall dmg(seems higher than that actually) the 300 swiftness is for a certain talent to be up 24/7 that gives u a hefty % dmg boost. Thats all special stats needed on a scout for PvE. Now I will tell you why determination is better than the other stats for pve. Reason why is that th...

Thursday, December 19th 2019, 4:38am

Author: u_171579674

How could I find the truth about a class stats? -class mechanics

Have you seen in the forum Pimp my build where is described in each situation how many stats should have? I like the most , when it says: what is left into... , which actually it should be the main stat... Have you seen a "pro player" - who has high runes, high GS and gives his build and stats and is "not working for you" ? Or you have less cash shop item orr your GS is a lot less and "what is left put it into" - it is a negative number... This game ( like any other) made by programmers. It is h...