You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 440.

Monday, July 26th 2021, 6:22pm

Author: Dragagon

cannot purchase subscription

Do you have the Boutique Crystals in your account? Should display in the Boutique. Make sure to log into the same account on the website as it is ingame.

Saturday, July 24th 2021, 6:15pm

Thinking of trying this game out...

Hey there! Quoted from "u_201732296" Which side has the better sized population? League, that means empire needs your help make it bigger Quoted from "u_201732296" Which class is the most Rogue/Thief/Assassination like? Like Aoionwen said, demo for the stealth, but Scout has that too. Scout would be my main answer. Quoted from "u_201732296" Is there Housing or something similar in the game? The allods online housing style is the Private Allod. You build a maze for people to invade and you kinda ...

Sunday, July 18th 2021, 2:07pm

I lost a quest, is there a way i can get it back?

It's a buggy quest allods is silent about. The deal with this is that it will work fine on lv70+ to do and complete it. On lower levels it won't work. The bug is that lower levels receive the quest, but are unable to complete it by not being 70+ Atleast that's my understanding from others that had it too. And everyone had it. Hope that helped. For future questions, I recommend writing on the russian forum. Devs/mods don't read posts here. I also have 1 or 2 new threads everyday I check - gets no...

Thursday, July 15th 2021, 11:22am

Incentive system for video makers

Howcome I've never seen anything from you before on forums or ingame or via discord? :o You first appeared like 2d ago on the forums. Long time quit ago?

Wednesday, July 14th 2021, 5:09pm

Community event for subscription time!

Habitants of Sarnaut! I'd like to introduce to you our new community ran events on our P2P discord server! Now doing an event for the best fashionistas to show off their creations! The prizemoney right now is 2 months worth of subscription for Smuggler's Paradise! Participate here: https://discord.gg/sHNsvZDSaD Many more events are following, see you ingame!

Wednesday, July 14th 2021, 12:57am

Creator's Symbol of Abudance - by it or abuse the game!

Quoted from "u_201145317" I am wondering why is a business for the game creators to: " must farm all day 3x3"? The idea is that players PvP all day for 3x3, not trade. Some people seem to take trading ratings for granted. Don't make this mistake. The artifact is also limited to an amount of fate elix u need per week, so it has a hard sealing. You are playing on F2P server, that's a p2w choice you made since the beginning, knowing well that there is a P2P server avoiding this kind of delimma's. ...

Thursday, July 8th 2021, 4:26pm

Incentive system for video makers

Awesome incentive to help the game forward! Win for the game, win for the content creators Question, will videos made/uploaded in july count for August rewarding or only content uploaded from august and onward?

Monday, July 5th 2021, 5:08pm

Cant subscribe

Paypal never had problems to me, neither did my visa card. Perhaps a region safety lock?

Monday, July 5th 2021, 5:07pm

where do i find my purchases?

Anything aside from boutique crystals comes via the ingame mail. Double check the character you sent it to, and check all your other characters to make sure you didn't sent it to another character.

Monday, June 28th 2021, 2:08pm

Spam/Advertisment

This video might help you understand everything more

Monday, June 28th 2021, 5:06am

Is it worth playing on P2P these days?

Incase someone stumbled onto this thead, updated f2p v p2p list in my signature.

Monday, June 28th 2021, 4:51am

how I would start the game and how much would it cost?

AOP, why are you still trying? It's black on white... That you're saying "all the money in the world wont change this, you have to learn" seriously surprises me. I've seen your numbers with full 13's. You're probably also either a retired person or a wealthy person because you're one of the very few that has so much time leftover that writes textbooks on a forum as this. That reflects in how much time you have free on a daily basis to grind in this game and keep justifying your farm attitude in ...

Monday, June 28th 2021, 12:59am

Im a new player

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" endgame = al rihat / irene (sign battleground all the time) after al rihat is done, I hope new potential players see this or no one would start the game. Endgame is far bigger than that.

Monday, June 28th 2021, 12:54am

Im a new player

I would very much like to know who you are cause the way how you portrait me is quite insulting to say the least. Best proof I can give you is to go ahead and ask my Slaves, known to me as players, to see how the server is going and what kind of a so called king I am. You're pretty accurate on everything else. Too bad really.

Tuesday, June 22nd 2021, 12:24am

Return to Summerhold 2021

Finally! Was about time, it's super fun! Too bad you can only do 3 a day tho Not even per reinc.

Thursday, June 17th 2021, 2:30pm

Al Rihat Ruins

From the thousands of suggestions ever done, nothing has ever been passed on to the team. It's a dead forum topic. I suggest putting in a ticket with feedback or posting on the russian forums. The forum is dead if the mods don't put it thru