You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Saturday, June 14th 2014, 10:50am

Author: Zer0F

Account Recovery

Hello, I'm currently in the middle of an account recovery case with the support. I was told they'd have my account back within several days. I have now waited 12 days without any response of any kind. I'd really like to know what's happening right now? Since waiting a total of 21 days is way too much to keep customers happy. And you'd therefore lose very many players.

Saturday, May 31st 2014, 10:28pm

Account Recovery

Quoted from "Wraith02" I'll forward it and see if we can get it sorted asap (looking at the time now, it probably won't be until tomorrow that anything is done about it though). -Wraith Hello is there any progress in sorting this problem out? Sorry for rushing but I've now waited 5 days for a response...

Thursday, May 29th 2014, 6:13pm

Account Recovery

Here you go: [BHH-573-32710] Hope we can solve this problem.

Thursday, May 29th 2014, 4:50pm

Account Recovery

I don't seem to get a reply, I therefore thought I could get some help on the forums.

Thursday, May 29th 2014, 4:10pm

Account Recovery

I have an account which I've been playing on for 1-2 years ago, but I stopped playing Allods Online. Now I forgot my login name/password, and can't seem to find what e-mail the account is bound to. I have written as many informations below as I can remember. Hope I can get my account back! Thanks. 1. Abyssalforce, level 51, Druid on "League" Taffey, level 29, Warrior on "League" (Incarnation of Abyssalforce) Not sure if I have more characters, but I think I do have a "Empire" character as well. ...