You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Friday, April 11th 2014, 1:27pm

Author: Incognito

[subscription] Time to draw a line.

Quoted from "cybeaer" ok than i apologize honestly, maybe i have even expressed myself a bit wrong english is not my native language ^_^ and thanks for telling me Quoted young man!!! that has felt good XD your welcome XD And your English is pretty good

Friday, April 11th 2014, 1:19pm

Quoted from "cybeaer" first... good if my post made you laugh, laughing is healthy and yes if really everyone jumps off a cliff, i will jump too, it would be boring completely alone up the cliff and i dont said it's THE international payment method, these two are just the methods i have seen in nearly all business that are not limited to a region, from games to online shops. But hey they sell some kind of coupons at the gas station near me, maybe they should include this as payment too? i playe...

Friday, April 11th 2014, 12:20pm

Quoted from "cybeaer" and about the paying... you play an international game, so i would ask myself more, why dont you have paypal or a credit card? one of the international paying methods? all i could is say "bye bye" BIG ROFL ON THAT COMMENT LOL XD So your theory is, that everyone should do what most people do?! So if everyone jumps out of a cliff, you would do that too because everyone does it right?! Wow nice way of thinking. (my sarcasm reached level 100 by now lol). Its not because a game...