You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

Saturday, August 28th 2021, 10:49pm

Author: ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER

kirah quest bug

you can abandon the quest and re-take it questfinder can help with this aswell some quests in kirah are tricky i remember i had to look twice for some quests, including these on this excavation-machine in the middle of the map

Wednesday, August 25th 2021, 7:25pm

I Miss the Old Days

glad it helped

Wednesday, August 25th 2021, 11:05am

Worth checking out?

catching up wont be a problem at all and especially on the paymentserver it is even easier as the only thing that matters here is gear, it can be done in a few days for an average player or even faster for an enthusiast also, today was a gearreset so orange gear miniseason starts now. this means you will be more or less exactly on par with everyone else as soon as you reach max level

Wednesday, August 25th 2021, 11:01am

I Miss the Old Days

depends on whats up next. but if you had max level before you paused playing your level will be certainly not the problem sometimes you have to press auto-questfinder multiple times short in a row to get a useful result, it is a bit weird sure you dont have any relevant open quests aswell?

Wednesday, August 25th 2021, 3:36am

I Miss the Old Days

try auto-questfinder button and also check your mails, sometimes there is a letter which starts a quest when you use it

Tuesday, August 24th 2021, 2:51am

I Miss the Old Days

if you cant get your determination to 67% at least better replace it with another stat

Monday, August 23rd 2021, 2:47am

I Miss the Old Days

while leveling i dont take any time to look at WHAT stats a piece of gear gives, as you said, the only thing relevant is vigor this makes leveling incredible fast (also with a auto-quest-accept+handin-addon it gets even faster) if your determination is awful low you likely do something wrong is your martyr at max level? this also gives vigor! (myrrh-skills) do you have aspect of assault at rank 3? do you have all rubies which increase your damage and no rubies which dont work on your aspect? if ...

Sunday, August 22nd 2021, 12:19am

I Miss the Old Days

if you dont enjoy PVP and thus dont play it, things are so much easier you can go max determination, rest to proficiency, defensive stats go vitality & bloodlust, end of story (ofc there are a few variations like brutality for PVE where mobs have large HP pools or supremacy being useful in some special builds but in general you are set with the above) i am so annoyed by changing stats and builds everytime between pve and pvp i usually just stay in pvpbuild and accept subpar performance in PVE - ...

Saturday, August 21st 2021, 2:26am

I Miss the Old Days

allods was my first MMO aswell, played only diablo II before still being happy today when i see how the auto-looter in allods works back in the days, there were 4 basic stats, some dependent on being an energy- or manauser energy-users could miss, manausers normally not (i guess ou remember all of this but some newer players might have never heared of it) i remember how many hits missed as a warrior back then when i tried to kill a level 51 when i was level 30 (i had no idea how things worked bu...

Saturday, July 31st 2021, 3:44pm

Community Event: Tropisches Atoll - Reiseblog

Das Tropische Atoll - Ein wundervoller Urlaubsort Meine Reise Beginnt am Alten Platz in Nezebgrad, Julia Shellova geleitet mich ins Tropische Atoll BILD 1 Ich besuche das Krabbenrennen, eine kuriose Attraktion bei der ich vor 10 Jahren mein erstes Reittier in Allods, das "Sonnenross" bekommen habe. BILD 2 Ein wenig Entspannung im warmen Sand in heiterer Gesellschaft BILD 3 Eine fruchtige Erfrischung beim Barkeeper liess ich mir nicht entgehen. Den Arisen neben mir war ein Bekannter vom letzten J...

Monday, June 28th 2021, 8:11pm

Premium lvl 1 - 8 full list of bennefits

Quoted from "u_200391384" - BG 75 half emblems will be replanished 1x so 150 emblems . 75x20= 1500, and now it is 3000 ( 2 slot Draconics) or even more gold everyone can buy unlimited gold and draconics already

Monday, June 28th 2021, 6:51pm

how I would start the game and how much would it cost?

as this game is my online-hobby i try to invest the required time which includes information exchange on the forum this is especially handy when i am in a situation where i am on standyby so actual playing is not reasonable but writing here i cann still do a gamerelated activity plus maybe help a rookie out a bit and most important, i enjoy it, no better place to have a conversation about allods than the very own forum of the game, right? Quoted from "Dragagon" That you're saying "all the money ...

Sunday, June 27th 2021, 9:12pm

Im a new player

drop the idea of a (fixed) party, far too much time and effort wasted on that, not worth it only serious way this could happen is if the mercenaries would have adequate strenght for this type of content but i dont have any hope here as they are too weak for regular allods sometimes already dominion is an event which requires me to be on the computer at a fixed time and look for a party myself,both a total no-go, screw that just farm your stuff solo, at your speed, dont waste time with for people...

Sunday, June 27th 2021, 8:51pm

how I would start the game and how much would it cost?

if you are a rookie you will fail no matter what items you have as long as you dont understand core mechanics all the money in the world wont change this, you have to learn also, you have to gearup, thats the largest factor in strenght after that we get to proper spec, stats and then items since you make gold by playing anyway, over time you can gradually get everything for free, as it has been since over 10 years i have gained every relevant item ingame plus more completely free, along with lev...

Tuesday, June 22nd 2021, 11:46pm

Horse rank 4 from shop?

you friend should buy a mount on tropical atoll, you can gain it free there. this mount is the full 160%! the griffon even has the griffonleap-skill

Saturday, June 19th 2021, 4:41pm

Quests gehen nicht (Sammelthread möglich?)

wechles level, welcher ort, bisschen mehr infos wären gut vlt bilder? hab zwar schon alles mehrmals durchgespielt aber erinnere mich nichtmehr an jedes detail

Tuesday, June 15th 2021, 11:51am

Im a new player

post above me from u_198949509 is spam. the reportbutton is broken for me. it says invalid link specified if i try to report the spam

Sunday, June 13th 2021, 9:49am

I'm STUCK - new player!

its good you helped yourself already summary on what can help if stuck emergency - teleport (what you found) portalstone automove what some dont know is if you get stuck, somtimes automove also can free you the same way it can trap you, by passing obstacles in a weird way - try clicking at some waypoint and see if it helps advanced: make another player carry you or invite you to take a seat at lightningbolt

Saturday, June 12th 2021, 3:03am

Questions about support roles (returning player)

bard and engineer are the actual, REAL supportclasses as they can provide the according buffs within reasonable timeframes i think this is what you are looking for if you want to play on paymentserver use your free testweek to make sure you wont be disappoind by the small (some say close to nonexistent) population only the normal server has a decent population which makes endgame pvp pop regularly and without the need of any arrangement you can play a psi in supportmode aswell but thats a bit mi...

Monday, May 24th 2021, 11:56pm

Ideological Foe

ah i remember this quest from the other side, when you play on the empire you had to kill the gibberlings have done this a few times when i leveled my league chars but cant remember anything special on this quest is it possible you have very weak gear? is it possible to kill all red marked enemies in that area one by one? in doubt just return later for that quest PS: well done with linking to the quest-database, instantly knew which quest you meant because of that!