You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

Tuesday, December 29th 2020, 12:06am

Author: igorferreira72

Old Trinkets

Quoted from "Shelva" Eu gosto de escudo trinket 3.0 Ainda tenho, mas bloqueia suas habilidades, na época era bom para o tanque

Tuesday, December 29th 2020, 12:04am

Old Trinkets

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" não havia um item onde você pudesse jogar um inimigo fora? tipo empurrá-lo de um penhasco? Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" Of course, that wouldn't be horrible, only a bad soul would throw enemies in the astral using an old item

Monday, December 28th 2020, 6:14pm

Old Trinkets

Anyone who is an old player will possibly remember those items that in past updates were powerful, nowadays they are no more than just "Toys", since their effects have long ceased to be useful, but it is worth taking a look at how they are today, link to the video. https://youtu.be/Cbe6bSV2uxU It is just a mere memory of the game in its classic form.

Friday, April 20th 2018, 2:55pm

Crystal Chips Sale!

Quoted from "Drakdish" Unfortunately I can't give you an absolute date, but we will think about it I hope it comes as soon as possible I need a lot to buy my runes.

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 9:13pm

account being banned

Quoted from "Lisad" We have been working through tickets today eliminating all false positives from the anti-fraud system and have unblocked a number of players already. We plan to have it done by tomorrow, so please wait for a reply to your support ticket if you haven't received any yet and thank you very much for your patience and cooperation. You hurt several innocent players, and you continue with this talk of thanking for cooperation? For example, I'm furious at being banned for no reason....

Thursday, September 21st 2017, 1:57am

Troll in Allods 2

Quoted from "Junne" <3 Hi junne xD

Wednesday, September 20th 2017, 5:24pm

Troll in Allods 2

Quoted from "Hink" É triste que você não nos mostre os momentos em que você é morto ou é chutado completamente. Ou o erro que você usa para se teletransportar enquanto você está em combate In fact I posted without the errors of recording, But since they are not edited I only share with friends, And on the teleport it is called gipat stone

Tuesday, September 19th 2017, 8:33pm

Troll in Allods 2

This is my last video of troll, Since it is no funny to be pushing the others in the astral https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w52_IopSSqQ

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 4:21pm

Troll in allods online

Quoted from "freestile" Quoted from "freestile" oki i'll search then ty Even though I can do everything right to defeat the boss in a reborn, The item is still a chance to acquire I was lucky, I could get it in the first dead boss, Check the item here http://en.allodswiki.ru/item/1169992712

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 3:33am

Troll in allods online

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" i love how you kick the one down with the bear and then the voice goes "f*** you" its only topped by the rapist-lobster, i started laughing so hard when i saw this kkkkk thanks =P

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 10:50pm

Troll in allods online

Quoted from "freestile" everytime i go on this allod the boss is never here, anything special to make him pop? It appears once a week. You have to search for it every day.

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 7:48pm

Troll in allods online

Quoted from "freestile" Bom, qualquer pessoa sabe onde encontrar o barbete que ele usa? Yes You need to defeat the boss in a reborn, the same way you are in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMLfAp_wqvY

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 4:28pm

Troll in allods online

Another video of nonsense kkkkk, Some parts you will not understand why this video is more Brazilian kkkk https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Npwv3uH4TlI

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 3:47pm

Leagues VS Abyss

Playing a little with the leagues, Is it still in the middle of the century "75" Someone still falls into this old trick https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWoAhMbNxCs

Saturday, June 17th 2017, 7:31pm

Vídeo Leagues VS Abyss

The continuation of my troll video, In that will be that in full century "75" Does anyone still fall into these tricks? Kkkkkk In the end, It's a good tactic to fool one, Distracted League. OBS: Child do not try this at home KKKKKKKKK https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWoAhMbNxCs

Friday, May 12th 2017, 8:05pm

Name The New Server Contest - Entry Thread

Name : [SpellArrow] Server : [ NewFrontier ] Suggested Name: Normandy

Thursday, November 24th 2016, 6:02pm

Sarnaut Sightseeing Contest - Entry Thread

Name: SpellArrow Server: New Frontier Map: Al Rihat Ruins Al Rihat Ruins, It was always my favorite map, I have many good memories, Of how fun it was to reunite the friends of the clan, To start farming on this map, I also remember all the people who fought like crazy for the boss with bigger loot, All new Maps are great plus bad rihat, Always going to be my favorite

Saturday, June 25th 2016, 6:11am

Task Force: Entry Submission Thread

Name: SpellArrow Server: New Frontier (F2P) [b]►Win a random skirmish – 10 points.[/b] ► Give money to a beggar – 10 points. ► In full class-costume (any tier), salute your class trainer in your capital city – 10 points. ► Kill any raid boss and dance on their corpse – 10 points. ► Visit Gorluxor in his own tower and wave at him – 10 points. ► Create an epic Weapon – 10 points. ► Go for a cold swim in Eljune – 10 points. ► Complete a Time-Void – 10 points. ► Complete a solo Distortion – 10 point...

Friday, April 15th 2016, 4:41pm

The revival of Nihaz 7.0

Quoted from "Gramarye" After finishing ur first visit on Dane in the white fortress u meet Klavidia in a time bubble. There she tells u that this bubble was meant as a trap for her father if he tries to come back to Sarnaut. Doesnt sounds like shes evil, doesnt it? Also as mentioned at your meeting with her at level 58 she explains you that she used the power of the spark to teleport the Tekyan to the real World. Im not sure about but I think theres nothing mentioned that she used Teps spark to...

Thursday, April 14th 2016, 11:51pm

The revival of Nihaz 7.0

Few people like the story of the game, But those who like going to believe that my theory Throughout the creation of the new patch, We saw strange creatures that are trying to take over the city, and so the world, However if you stop to think, these machines are a combination, from robotics and life. After Tep's defeat, Klavdia Kalugina The daughter of Nihaz the same that is keeping the power of his father Now she has the spark of Tep With all these sources of power, I think she is responsible f...