You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

Wednesday, October 13th 2021, 11:28pm

Author: Astafieva

Actual Currency Exchange Rate: 10.000 Gold

It has reached ±9,000 Gold many times over the years, but it has not seen this level for many years. We succeeded as of October 13, 2021...

Saturday, October 9th 2021, 6:20pm

[Solved myself] UPDATE: suspicious behavior & Game disconnects me after patch repeatedly, client seems broken

I am not an expert or staff, but as far as I know, such programs work on an application basis. For example, fraps. Open a game and run Fraps. They just take a screenshot of the game, regardless of fullscreen mode or windowed mode. When the game is in the tab, they only take a black screen image. Similar applications are also available for screens shared by twitch broadcasters. Otherwise, it would be spyware, not anticheat software. At this point we are talking about Mail.ru Group, not a 3rd clas...

Thursday, September 30th 2021, 2:36pm

Why is this Game So Expensive?

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" i honestly dont get it why some people have trouble with this topic being a free player for so many years and gaining basically everything (except the orange / teal earringslot) including level 9 runes ingame i can certainly say that over time, as an active player, you will get everything useful so unless you spend all of your gold on consumables which leave you back with nothing, or vanity which has no statpoints, you should be fine given on how LARGE this ga...

Saturday, June 26th 2021, 2:37am

Horse rank 4 from shop?

Quoted not really, its boring and you have to know what to do but once i farmed two of the slow griffins in less then 4 hours just by swimming and collecting shells. you shouldnt do this coz griffin is very slow. russians have newer mounts in atol so maybe next year farming shells is better This updates (New mount, costumes, pets...etc) added to Ru server with 12.0.01.08 (05/26/2021) and we have 12.0.00.51.1 now. So we may get this Atoll Upgrades in this summer without waiting for next year. I'...

Friday, June 25th 2021, 6:25pm

Horse rank 4 from shop?

Quoted from "u_200271471" Exactly this I needed tanks! I have no idea from where you have the information It is from nowhere, unfortunately game does not gives this informations directly. These are my own clear calculations by my own mounts upon your question. You're welcome! Have fun!

Wednesday, June 23rd 2021, 12:35am

Horse rank 4 from shop?

Base Character Movement Speed is 6,5 Yards/Sec without Mount Rank 1 - %30/8,45 Yards/Sec Rank 2 - %45/9,42Yards/Sec Rank 3 - %60/10,40 Yards/Sec Rank 4 - %75/11,37 Yards/Sec Rank 5 - %90 /12,35 Yards/Sec Rank 6 - %154/16,51 Yards/Sec (Tier I) Rank 6 - %160/16,90 Yards/Sec (Tier II) Rank 7 - %175/17,87 Yards/Sec (This Speeds are the Maximum Speed your mount can reach at the Maximum level)

Sunday, May 9th 2021, 8:49pm

F2P V P2P | Complete up to date F2P Vs P2P difference reference

Quoted "Lightning Bolt Kelpie is gained from Heroic Adventures. | Lightning Bolt Kelpie can be bought for 672bc, then needs to be fed by 80bc/30 days." A little correction; Kelpie can be purchased for 672 BC at the boutique, permanently. that is low level mount increases movement speed by %100 Tread for Kelpie can be purchased for the Kelpie moves as fast as the faster mount on your stable. 80BC/30 Days. Lightning Bolt Kelpie (The Rank 7, fastest, permanent mount equal to Lighting bolt with all...

Thursday, April 15th 2021, 12:19am

quid pro quo - suslanger

Greetings, It is not bug. Suslanger's story will unfold gradually. In March, we saw the first part of the story, and then we'll find out its continuation with new patches. Just like a Story of Irene.

Thursday, January 21st 2021, 9:15pm

Free Traders event!

Greetings, Unlike Prophetic Cards events, This event's tasks can not doing repeatedly via reincarnations, is not it? As a result, 1 account can collect maximum 30 coins in 30 days ((with all reincarnations, no difference) and can not get all chests via reincarnations. They have to choose one.

Tuesday, December 29th 2020, 4:42pm

Global Costume Sale: Now Live! - 11/06/2019

Yes, at last! After 18 months, thanks for the event!! ^^

Tuesday, December 29th 2020, 4:34pm

Global Costumesale

Quoted from "Aionwen" ps: does anyone know where the colorful glass flower back comes from and whether at least that will be available? Greetings, It is from the one of the old collector Editions: https://allods.my.games/en/news/sales/sp…editions-090720 Like too many costume set from the Collector Editions, it maybe available via Shop Section on the Site, but it is not soon, maybe take years. https://allods.my.games/en/shop#!/wardrobe

Thursday, October 8th 2020, 9:28pm

Give the Lightning Bolt's Keychain mount in the Shop for the F2P version

Greetings, F2P players can buy the mounts like Lightning Bolt, Kelpie: Lightning Bolti Manabike...etc via Collector's Editions. Some Editions give its directly and some Editions sell its via Coupons. Coupons let you buy it from Boutique with Crystals. For example, current Collector's Edition contains Manabike's Trinket & Kelpie: Lightning Bolt Coupon. https://allods.my.games/en/collectors-editions11 This mounts are the one of the main items of Collector Editions. In addition to you can get Light...

Saturday, July 25th 2020, 12:41am

Greetings again, 13 months passed from this event, please bring back this sale in this summer :/

Wednesday, April 15th 2020, 10:36am

What happened to the recruit a friend system?

I guess the system was not work right. Generally, players created their own "fake" referrals and so referral system has been cancelled. After all, current NPC and current content frozen. Maybe one day, this system can be brought back with some changes. So those cosmetics available elsewhere is not necessary.

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 10:45pm

Spring Celebration 2020 - Entries

Darkness has fallen by the Light of The Church with Spring! Happy Easter 2020! Name: Astafieva Server: Evolution/League/Level 90 Edit: Reuploaded same image to another site by showing problems via Imgur.

Monday, February 3rd 2020, 2:55am

Greetings, Will this event come back again soon? You know better with your own statistics but so many players wait for this event. I know, this event comes once a year generally but last 2 times it came 14/11/2018 and 11/06/2019 and again 7 months passed. Regards,

Sunday, January 12th 2020, 10:28pm

Creative Winter Olympics 2019/20 - Zayan's Gallery entries [Closed]

Name: Astafieva Server: Evolution Snow Falling Sunset on Winter Atoll with Heart Beat

Friday, July 12th 2019, 3:16am

Multiverse Contest [Ended]

Need for Speed™ Payback - Car Customization Interface on my own screenshot from my Private Allod. Astafieva - League * Server: Evolution