You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 529.

Friday, October 8th 2021, 12:14pm

Author: Aionwen

[Solved myself] UPDATE: suspicious behavior & Game disconnects me after patch repeatedly, client seems broken

wait a moment, to be clear about this, if i do NOT minimize the gamewindow and just tab to browser you will screenshot evrything?!?

Friday, July 23rd 2021, 12:49pm

Thinking of trying this game out...

most assasinationrogue like is demonologist, it has different faces and can literally attack out of invisibility with damageboost, glhf. there is no housing, but islanding and mazing, you can build privat island with labyrinth where you can buy your own mailowl, trainingroom and trainingdemon. NO mount is bound to any class, all classes can use all mounts. flying is only on privat island on your personell pegasus.

Friday, June 25th 2021, 8:38pm

Horse rank 4 from shop?

Quoted from "u_200271471" farming in Atol it takes considerable amount of time not really, its boring and you have to know what to do but once i farmed two of the slow griffins in less then 4 hours just by swimming and collecting shells. you shouldnt do this coz griffin is very slow. russians have newer mounts in atol so maybe next year farming shells is better

Tuesday, June 22nd 2021, 7:18pm

NPC is mistaken in the quest

i dont know how to manage this but maybe screeny and ticket to support?

Tuesday, June 22nd 2021, 7:15pm

Horse rank 4 from shop?

hello, there are different mounts with different speed BUT jes rank4 will NOT give 160% i strongly recommend to buy NOT mounts out of the Boutique!!! these are all obsolete since years in event atm you get rank6 mounts which give 160% if you are in need but i recommend more strongly that you take a mount without falldamage! all in all you should wait for an opportunity and spend 3000pcs for battlekelpi imho

Saturday, April 17th 2021, 11:45am

How is the community of the game?

Helloo, it is totally normal that all maps are empty coz its kinda simple and easy to get trough the levelzones in few days and endgame has its own maps, dungeons and raids. Im mostly sure you will not find again people standing before dungeons or pvping in aseetep like once coz the expgain from pvp there is neglactable. therefor you will have a ton of tasks you can and or have to do in endgamecontent for progress. You can calculate for your self about Community if you notice that memberlimit of...

Saturday, April 10th 2021, 12:17pm

Unavailable Items

Helluu, would it might be possible again some day to show unavailable Items at Panel in grey? pls thanks...

Sunday, April 4th 2021, 8:02am

Regular Customers change

its even worse. the elementals knock you of ground and you can end up in the lake with disabled automove forced to manually go back to track. i wrote about this years ago in a post of an imp complaining about the pathfinding to a runegiver in nezeb... nothing changed on neither side. i would prefer they change the hut at whitelake in lightwood which the automove loves to go under...

Saturday, March 20th 2021, 6:48am

Coming Back - Any tips?

nothing else then 776555?!? you should do: call 300 friends and join p2pserver or go to wow or take a seat drink tea and imagine you would have spend your lifetime into sport job girlfriend etcpp and definitly stop smoking and sugar

Thursday, March 11th 2021, 9:14am

Demonic Essence ?

i am not sure what you mean, but maybe if it was dropping from mobs during leveling it maybe stoped dropping because for droping stuff mobs have to be in a 5level range to your level. so if you try mobs at kingdom of elements you maybe get some again. gl

Tuesday, February 2nd 2021, 3:02pm

his vocation quest

this quest was topic in Category Issues 2threads before this... good news! if you can do 3th mobs you can do 4th mobs also, i did it with 20 chars, just change tactics... skiping this questline is not good, so you wouldnt get access to following questline with easy expgain. allods online is a trap!!!

Wednesday, January 27th 2021, 6:15pm

All Chests in AlRihat in one Picture

Helloo All, i made this Pic for anyone else without Addons, i guess there are some missing, i will add them when i find them asap.

Thursday, January 21st 2021, 12:03pm

Die Maskerade: Trachten

Hallo, ich fühle mich leicht verarscht, der Elf will jetzt zum zweiten Mal die selbe Tracht, ist das normal?

Thursday, January 21st 2021, 9:56am

Warden and PvP this patch

öhm, you miss the second rubie that makes wolfpunch reg 15% mana instead of 7%? for me in pvp this was necessary, like balance rank 3. if you skip the two rubies that increase beeswarm you could skip the empty cell in third grid by taking telepull and change three talentpoints from anger to storm so you have all 30 secs telepull, this was nice for islandrushs... other supbuild

Tuesday, January 19th 2021, 9:13am

Clean thougts clean hands

Hello Lisa, welcome to p2wserver unfortunately no player remembers Quests by Name, so again for you all out there searching for Questhelp: it is kinda mandatory to tell what map/region your quest is and what you have to do with which Questitem/objekt, any NPC involved and where he is will help too... yes we could search allods database, but you might get faster results giving this infos... i squiped most of umoira with last three incas so dont know how hard this quest is but maybe you have to ge...

Tuesday, January 12th 2021, 1:28pm

Nouveau joueur

oui, c'est normal car tout le monde est sur le serveur Pay to Win

Sunday, January 10th 2021, 3:44pm

After 10 years, i have some questions.

the nonrussiangame is kinda dead in terms of growing population. you will play, fight and see the same people and their incas again and again. new players dont continiue game coz of different reasons. eg. there is no good forum to help with questions. the perspective play f2p and invest money is less attractiv then play another game with bigger community in regard of all the csitems. p2w expende a lot since you stopped, with a lot more items to pay for that are highly p2w. imho allods is a good ...

Friday, January 8th 2021, 10:46am

Question about leveling

do you have any lucky moments at the moment at your server? without lucky moment i cannot imagin that it is possible to become 35 in darkwater to fast, even if you farm the blue knights. Just delete your chars and/or wait for end of Lucky Moment then you have the full joy of leveling? .. btw this useless coins shouldnt be your motivation at any point for anything? maybe do your first inca, then you can deactivate expgain and waste your life away alldaylong farming coins in any area you prefer? i...

Friday, January 8th 2021, 10:25am

His Vocation

Jes, this Quest is a little pain in the trousers... but try bloodtrial as meleesupportwarden... For first group i select an enemy, mostly the middle one and use the pull and cc skill and airattack, easy. For second group i do the same but i fly in long range before skulnar so i can await the mobs with stun. Pulling aggro with damageskills seems a bit random, but imho it helps to use the stuns either the chainpull or the pushback. third group and fourth group have devided groups. at third i am a ...

Thursday, December 31st 2020, 3:35pm

schmied - woher meteoritentrittbleche und metorietennieten?

in Alrihat gibt es einen Händler nahe des Porters, der hatte Handwerkszeugs. Guten Rutsch