You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Thursday, November 22nd 2018, 1:25pm

Author: kecmanhellus

Returning for new stuff

Quoted from "Gladia" Hello, Was the email about Allods Online or another my.com game)? Does this email say you'll get some free gifts on Allods Online? Where did you see that there were some free gifts for new players/new characters? If you still have the message, could you please add a screenshot . Did you check the Allods Online website and got redirected to the 9.0 gifts page? It's important to know where and how you saw this message, as it's been several weeks that it's not available anymor...

Tuesday, November 20th 2018, 12:24pm

Returning for new stuff

Quoted from "dragagon" general discussions > announcements: read here so basically is ClickBait

Tuesday, November 20th 2018, 9:30am

Returning for new stuff

So am returning player, i got some mail from mycom for a new game. i checked mycom launcher and so i did check Allods. i was surprised to see all new gifts they are giving for new char. so i made one,two. one more .... i got nothing lol. so wtf, false advertising. i dont get it, why?

Monday, May 7th 2018, 8:53am

warr build plx

can some one share/paste PVEwarr build for 250stat pts and 65rubys

Monday, April 16th 2018, 5:24pm

Can some one share Pala build(s)?

As title say if some one can share pala DPSpve and PVP build. Got all this new vanilla things plus i did some older raids for rubys. And if some one can give some suggestions for stats. Thanks.