You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

Sunday, July 14th 2019, 6:23am

Author: Namco

Melee Warden build

https://alloder.pro/calc-de#d$egpso01g7c036g7c0o0o7g70s1o00000080g10i1o307o4003gf1ujp3s70s0c1u::ul987:

Thursday, July 16th 2015, 10:48am

Warden Melee Build "Broken Chains"

No you don't. But the higher your combat wit the higher dmg out put of Tiger Strike.

Thursday, July 16th 2015, 9:55am

My weapon of choice is the 2h Mace. Reason being I find the dmg to be a lot more averaged than the spear. The spears dmg in my opinion, is just too jumpy to rely on even with its slight increase to melee speed. It really is preference though since they both can work well. I do though find the spear to be better looking. (Chimpunko) For both builds I would run the 2h mace.

Wednesday, July 15th 2015, 8:06am

You could use these builds up there, but those are more meant for pvp not pve. So here are two build for you, for a lvling build. 1st one is melee caster, 2nd one is caster healer. (I myself for lvling would go for the caster healer build, I find it more friendly for pve.) http://tinyurl.com/nvgweyc or http://tinyurl.com/pk5x69w (Bluescarlet) yes we did lol.

Monday, July 13th 2015, 9:40pm

I totally see the Natural Harmony being a must, to be able to pop that 36cd is very nice and like you said before its even great for the party. So ill have to work it in with my builds. My biggest problem is lack of rubies, but we are really talking about max rubies and that leads me to why pilgrims way is only r2. The reason I would only go pilgrims way r2 is most the time after you use your hawk strike or bears blow you then go straight to your lightning strike and pets ability, while you wait...

Monday, July 13th 2015, 5:14pm

Okay thank you very much! Kinda wish allods would clarify these things a little more lol. Also that sounds awesome and I threw together what I would probably do if I was going to go your route and you tell me if you like it... Now I assume that you plan on taking away the Natural Harmony r3 for the Medly Mastery r3. so I looked at that you would be taking some healing away so I figured why not go for Aqua Vita since you will be getting the Medly Mastery boost anyways. (of course that is if I am ...

Sunday, July 12th 2015, 11:47am

Thank you for all the info Bluescarlet. I only have one question that I wonder about. I know that Aqua Morte, 1lvl 9sec, 2lvl 14sec, and 3lvl 18sec, and I see you run lvl 3 and I was wonder if 3 is really necessary when after 5 heals it dispels the Aqua Morte effect no matter the lvl. So wouldn't you think they could pop the 5 heal within the 14sec or even the 9sec. If they cant then they probably wont use another heal tell after the 18sec is over anyways. So I just don't see the lvl 3 worth it....

Saturday, July 11th 2015, 7:10am

So I would agree with you that "master of nature" rubies is not necessary and that you could go that other route to save on rubies. The hawk strike build I feel is still caster with a side of melee to support, making not really a melee build, but still a great build. On the other hand I believe you should check the dmg of clout because ive seen it do way more dmg than bears blow and hawk strike. (you cant compare dmg from an aoe to a single target unless comparing both to a single target to dete...

Friday, July 10th 2015, 9:01am

Here is an edited version of my melee build. It has been made more for pvp now. +9 rubies, Weapon: Two-handed Mace Also in the debate over spear or mace... Im leaning more to the mace. If I was Caster I would go with a spear instead.