You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 464.

Yesterday, 3:11pm

Author: Dragagon

Update 20/10 on 12.0.01.28

A friend explained it might be storage change makes you store more resources than streamed from the client servers itself, therefor the extra space taken, yes

Wednesday, October 20th 2021, 10:39pm

Update 20/10 on 12.0.01.28

I know many think we're dumb chickens but you can't make this up, bois xD 470Mb for this, what's really going on here? >_< Added 255 new songtracks? Imported 40 new HQ costumes? 4K implementation stuff? Did u guys import Kardashian sex tape into the game? Look at these patch notes Update 12.0.01.28 General 1) Reduced the frequency of animation-related sounds for a number of decorative pets. 2) Fixed a bug that allowed ignoring distance checks between characters when using "Be the man" and "Hop i...

Monday, October 18th 2021, 3:36pm

Free Traders Marathon Event

Actually to add this, for moderators, will the quest to kill the commander at the gate between Eljune and Asee be fixed this time? It was impossible to kill him on our low populated server. I know you guys 'gave extra days' to get all rewards, but I'd rather not see it wasted on a problem from *your* side, not our fault. Thanks for the reply in advance.

Monday, October 18th 2021, 3:26pm

Free Traders Marathon Event

Makes this even funnier ;D On that note, also made a videoabout it last time.

Friday, October 8th 2021, 4:56pm

UPDATE 2: suspicious behavior & Game disconnects me after patch repeatedly, client seems broken [Solved myself]

Quoted 3.5. In case you choose to use the games which are part of our downloadable Services that include our anti-cheat system MRAC, we may also undertake certain actions to prevent fraudulent activity in our Services, improve our Services and provide you with better user experience, such as automatic collection and processing of screenshots of your screen during the time when the game is launched and the game's window is not minimized to ensure users’ compliance with the Terms of Use of the re...

Thursday, October 7th 2021, 7:46pm

Tropical Atoll, Crab, Run, Cran seems bugged

It seems to never bring me back to the NPC. It does for others. Any idea what this is causing? Thanks in advance. video here

Monday, October 4th 2021, 11:47am

What's happening to the ratings?

Hey to all! Only 2 groups reached the maximum? Do people not try or is there really such a downgrade of players in the F2P servers? I find it very weird to see only 2 groups up in there, and such a big time difference between groups #1 and #2.

Friday, October 1st 2021, 1:44pm

Goblinball is my life

Never heard of that, sounds fun xD Post it here if you find it please

Thursday, September 30th 2021, 12:37pm

Why is this Game So Expensive?

Quoted from "Obeik" I play on the F2P server because that's where I started and I've invested far too much to switch to the P2P server. This. If people keep falling over this, you've just become your own money's slave.

Wednesday, September 29th 2021, 3:21pm

Look whos Back

Welcome back bud I recall you

Wednesday, September 29th 2021, 2:32pm

Math problem in Allods?

Quoted from "SpHonKxxVngjAnikLsor" This math is wrong, quick example: You recive base 100 gold with 100% bonus, so it gives 200 gold. How calculate value before bonus? Substract 100% from 200? It wil give 0... I figured this out a few hours after posting! All good on that Quoted from "SpHonKxxVngjAnikLsor" ("Common Cause" or something like that) that give 5% bonus... It was indeed the guild ruby Ave Avarice!

Wednesday, September 29th 2021, 2:40am

Math problem in Allods?

Hi, I have a difficult situation understanding where it went wrong. I have 30% bonus from Spark experience. + I hand in a daily quest from KOE, I receive 337 Order Prestige. After that, I want to figure out how much you get without the bonus, because ingame the description says 250 After manually calculating 30% off the 337, I cannot become 250. 337*0.70 = 235.9 337*0.30 = 101.1 | 337 - 101 = 236 So I wonder if another bonus is going on.. On the other NPC, I see Firocious quest gives 5* Order Su...

Wednesday, September 29th 2021, 2:39am

Moderators, hello?

Up to, got it

Monday, September 27th 2021, 12:05pm

Addons

Perhaps this may be of assistance: https://youtu.be/Vj0YkAPxGiM

Monday, September 27th 2021, 11:25am

How does the achievements progress?

Hey to all, Last night, Trial of Blood had a reset. I did my main on summoner, my reinc on Demo and on Warrior. They were all first in the order but each achievement towards the Aura only progressed each class on each reinc. I don't see the progression on my main for all classes I did. Does it not work, only 1 class every cycle? But I do see all completed classes on every reinc. Does this mean it works like Tournament of Blood, where progress is seperated from each reinc but completion is shared...

Saturday, September 11th 2021, 6:50pm

stuck at lvl 75

What server and faction are you from?