You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Tuesday, October 30th 2018, 3:10pm

Author: daevinil

Premium account

guys, atm p2p server is the only chance for players who stopped playing and want to come back to play, mostly in the new merged server there are so many players who spent so much that now is seriously pointless even trying to think to play a bit more competitive come to smuggler paradise, empire needs you! ()

Tuesday, October 30th 2018, 3:04pm

im new in Allods, need some help

if u want a passionate suggestion, come in the Smuggler's Paradise (p2p) server, there will be WAY faster leveling speed and growth of your character and mostly server now require half of the cost to be played, means 5€/month OR if u spend for whole 6 months u'll pay 3/month wich atm is related to content inside game the best game so far to spend some money into and mostly empire needs more ppl to make some good content and your growth can be valuable since atm is pointless going in f2p server, ...

Wednesday, October 24th 2018, 2:55pm

Just Out of Curiosity, Is the P2P Server Really That Dead?

i think tashuna is the most hated for her way to be unpolite and inappropriate, but let's hope this new drop of prices will let empire join many other players, i mean: NO OTHER GAME with this kind of content ask for 3€ for 6 months of play. finally they did some real finacial drop for the requirements

Monday, November 6th 2017, 9:48pm

Returning to play

hi i am willing to come back to play this game and i'm trying to understand the big changes arround the warden since my left (i left on 5.1 patch) is there anybody who could give me a couple of good build to focus into? one for pve dps or something who can help me level and gear up and one for maybe healer support? i really have no idea of new stats and new implements so the more you explain the better is... sorry for bothering you about this