You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Friday, October 10th 2014, 5:40pm

Author: troym57

Weird situation with graphics

Quoted from "troym57" Quoted from "Klarisse - Insømnia" Hi, you haven't the global.cfg in the folder "\My.com\Allods Online XX\Personal" ? no i dont even have that folder, all i got is User/AppData/Local/MyComGames, thats the folder i keep looking into since thats where it is, i right click on allods and there is no open file location button, so i have to click on the My.com Games Launcher. nevermind i figured it out, im going to try it out now.

Friday, October 10th 2014, 5:38pm

Quoted from "Klarisse - Insømnia" Hi, you haven't the global.cfg in the folder "\My.com\Allods Online XX\Personal" ? no i dont even have that folder, all i got is User/AppData/Local/MyComGames, thats the folder i keep looking into since thats where it is, i right click on allods and there is no open file location button, so i have to click on the My.com Games Launcher.

Friday, October 10th 2014, 8:11am

i am having the same issue and i went to the page and cant seem to find the file name based in the link that was said.

Friday, October 10th 2014, 7:35am

Game is dark

Hello, i just started today and after all this time waiting i make my character but all i see is like a dark figure as my character, no features, and also the ingame graphics are like dark too, here is a screenshot of it: