You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

Yesterday, 2:26am

Author: ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER

Actual Currency Exchange Rate: 10.000 Gold

in general a higher exchangerate means there are more players exchanging gold to BC than otherwise the only "real" goldsinks in this game (except buying BC) are golddust for runes, leveling up your craftsmanship (which is pretty much done after max level) and gold for the maze (which is actually pointless as it gets reset after not some time so the gold is wasted) everything else costs only minor amounts of gold and thus is negligible generally speaking: unlike in RL where things just get more e...

Thursday, October 21st 2021, 6:44pm

Update 20/10 on 12.0.01.28

in this patch, these larger files were changed Ships.HiRes.pak Ships.Mini.pak these alone are 426 MB

Thursday, October 21st 2021, 6:36pm

UPDATE 2: suspicious behavior & Game disconnects me after patch repeatedly, client seems broken [Solved myself]

Update 21-10-21 Had a conversation with a moderator - he asked about this matter and was assured the screenshot-functionality is disabled for our game by observing the behavior / network-traffic i could also not find any hints on submitting screenshots so far - although this is not 100% reliable information ofc as it just a single obseration of a single player

Thursday, October 21st 2021, 6:28pm

President of EU is taking the term "drunk" to another level

Quoted from "Dragagon" Video removed ;_; There you go https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8gIe6c3VM8

Thursday, October 21st 2021, 6:23pm

i have a problem when luanching the game help !

take a look into the folder... IS it there? click the arrow next to "play" and select "check files and repair" (or whatever this option is called)

Friday, October 15th 2021, 12:18am

Actual Currency Exchange Rate: 10.000 Gold

blue crystals are the bitcoin of sarnaut when i started this game i had to pay 6 gold for 1 BC. multiple veteran players told me im far too late to gain anything reasonable at this rate. it is funny to look back

Wednesday, October 13th 2021, 5:30am

UPDATE 2: suspicious behavior & Game disconnects me after patch repeatedly, client seems broken [Solved myself]

concerning the disconnects: ended up fixing it myself in exasperation by reverse engineering of gamecenter.exe poor design lead to this problem without going into details, incase someone else has this problem, disable "disable automatic update of root certificates" temporary, run allods once mrac-service runs as intended then preventing allods online from closing the connection and thus disconnecting Source code 1 2 3 4 Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\M...

Monday, October 11th 2021, 4:46am

bugged item

right click it and do the corresponding quest, after the quest is done the item should disappear

Saturday, October 9th 2021, 7:58pm

Quoted from "Astafieva" I am not an expert or staff, but as far as I know, such programs work on an application basis. For example, fraps. Open a game and run Fraps. They just take a screenshot of the game, regardless of fullscreen mode or windowed mode. When the game is in the tab, they only take a black screen image. Similar applications are also available for screens shared by twitch broadcasters. Otherwise, it would be spyware, not anticheat software. At this point we are talking about Mail...

Saturday, October 9th 2021, 4:07pm

Quoted from "Aionwen" wait a moment, to be clear about this, if i do NOT minimize the gamewindow and just tab to browser you will screenshot evrything?!? thats how i understand it. also, what about window mode? further, what about 2-screen setup? screenshots usually show boths screens in this case i am really looking forward to a explaination on this

Thursday, October 7th 2021, 9:04pm

I dont use discord, wrote a ticket for now, hope they can help. (ticket ID ZYJ-280-30554) its frustrating to get disconnected every few seconds and makes things unplayable, this update really was the opposite of an improvement also the statement in the privacy policy about this new "feature" where it says it takes screenshots of your computer is quite unappealing, to speak moderately

Wednesday, October 6th 2021, 6:52pm

whats wrong? getting this the 1st time after playing for 10 years. must be the new patch that broke something server has ended the connection because of "safety components"... EDIT: Happens after 10 seconds to 1 minute... just disconnects me out of nowhere EDIT 2: tried resetting my userconfig, global config, tried running as admin, does not help. game runs normal for like 1 minute and suddenly disconnects with that message EDIT 3: even if i just login and while being in character selection, af...

Sunday, October 3rd 2021, 2:09am

Why is this Game So Expensive?

we know there are players who blame their own inability to play properly on everything else but themselves (the same that call everyone a hacker and aimbot in shootergames as soon as they get fragged) however i did not see your writing as a brainless flaming at all but rather an invitation to have a constructive discussion - exactly what we had in the end the nostalgia factor is aswell very strong in allods since we have al-riagt as a gearing-zone i am quite happy with gearup given you can effec...

Friday, October 1st 2021, 9:26pm

i am happy we had a fruitful conversation about this good job leveling to 40 so fast for me leveling was always the most exciting part of the game (and the PVP that occurs WHILE the leveling, especially in asee teph!) with enjoying the tory and atmosphere you cant do anything wrong allods is a great "singleplayergame" aswell

Thursday, September 30th 2021, 11:10pm

when you play 3 years active and semi-active for another so 4 in total, of course you have "less" than someone playing straight every day fully active for 10 years allods being a progressive games means the more time (and time is exchangeable with money in most cases) is spent, the stronger you become contrary, those who have invested LESS time than you will be below you of course in means of possession of rare items. these items can make up a little of gear-deficit but not completely replace a ...

Thursday, September 30th 2021, 11:18am

Look whos Back

Quoted May i come back to the Game permission to come back granted, lol welcome back, willkommen zurück

Thursday, September 30th 2021, 11:15am

i honestly dont get it why some people have trouble with this topic being a free player for so many years and gaining basically everything (except the orange / teal earringslot) including level 9 runes ingame i can certainly say that over time, as an active player, you will get everything useful so unless you spend all of your gold on consumables which leave you back with nothing, or vanity which has no statpoints, you should be fine given on how LARGE this game is with all its content, it is no...

Tuesday, September 28th 2021, 4:20am

Addons

Quoted from "Leonoree" Hello. I wanted to use some Addons, but when I put them in the Folder that's needed, the Addon button in the Menu does not show up. Though its the right folder. I would love some help .. because the UI in the game is horrifcly bad. Thank you. there are some addons that need to be extracted before you can use them, for example with winrar then they go to \ALLODS ONLINE\data\Mods\Addons