You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 30.

Sunday, October 23rd 2022, 9:41pm

Author: Madraen Forum

Empire Side Active Guild The Death Dynasty (TDD)

Our guild is still active and continues, we welcome everyone!

Sunday, October 23rd 2022, 9:38pm

İmparatorluk Tarafı Aktif Guild The Death Dynasty (TDD)

Guildimiz hala aktif ve hayatına devam etmektedir. Herkesi aramıza bekleriz.

Sunday, October 9th 2022, 2:34pm

Allods Online - EU P2P Summary: New video is coming...

A spoiler from next video, enjoy Allods Online - EU P2P Summary: New video is coming...

Thursday, October 6th 2022, 1:54pm

23.10.2022 P2P Sunucusunun Anlık Durumu

Quoted from "mursels" allods ru baya kalabalık miş bir bakayım dedim de baya baya dopdolu başlamayı düşününen varsa gelsin bence Şuan bizim EU P2P Sunucusuda kendine göre baya kalabalık denemeni tavsiye ederim.

Tuesday, September 20th 2022, 11:24pm

23.10.2022 Current Status of P2P Server

Hi mates, in this article, I would like to inform you about the population of the server, because new and old players are oftenly ask about status of the server. I saw that there is no explanatory subject, so I wanted to clarify for those who are wondering. On the League side, as always, the Avarice guild continues its life. This Sunday (23.10.2022), they launched 2 group of 6 people to the domi. Avarice's numbers changes 10 to 20, but I've never seen them drop below 10 at domi. For those who do...

Saturday, September 3rd 2022, 8:40pm

Quoted from "ChillSwitch" We need to get people we know from outside of this game to take a look at this (p2p server). Everyone I know or have seen talking about Allods online only knows it to be pay to win whale bait, and hardly anybody knows about the super cheap subscription version. We should make videos / advertisements for this and post them around (YouTube etc.). Any thoughts? I agree. I started to make videos on youtube and going live on twitch sometimes. We should courage more people.

Saturday, September 3rd 2022, 8:34pm

Event: Task Force

Name : Madraen Server : Smugglers Paradise Tasks & Achievements Life & Recreation ► Give money to a beggar – 10 points. ► Get married (or divorced) – 10 points. ► Kill "Kih'go" at the Lake in Eljune – 10 points. ► Take part in the Kirah race or Wandering Isle race – 10 points. ► In full class-costume (any tier), salute your class trainer in your capital city – 10 points. Astral ► Visit an astral trading post – 10 points. ► Loot a ship device from demons in the astral – 10 points. ► Board a ship ...

Wednesday, August 31st 2022, 2:30pm

Dear players who are looking forward to play at P2P or currently playing at P2P, our doors are fully open for all kind of players. TDD is an active empire guild which targets to improve the gaming experience and bring together all empire players to create a warm place. Send us a message to join! Also if you are curious about current status of p2p check this topic: Click

Wednesday, August 31st 2022, 2:29pm

İmparatorluk Tarafı Aktif Guild The Death Dynasty (TDD)

P2P sunucusunda oyuna başlamayı düşünen arkadaşlar, İmparatorlukta ki guildimiz aktif bir şekilde hayatına devam etmekte olup, her geçen gün aramıza yeni insanlar katmaya devam etmekteyiz. Sizde oyuna başlamayı düşünüyor veya imparatorluk tarafında yalnız oynuyorsanız aramıza katılabilirsiniz. Sunucunun durumunu merak edenler için: TIKLA

Monday, August 29th 2022, 1:52am

Allods Online - P2P Trailer

Well, you wanna learn about our community? Here is a trailer to let you know when you start to P2P what you will find... The Trailer

Friday, August 26th 2022, 8:42am

Guild Harmony is recruitung on Empire Side (p2p Server)

I am not at Harmony, but they are working hard for the empire. I suggest you to give it a try.

Thursday, August 25th 2022, 10:06pm

23.10.2022 P2P Sunucusunun Anlık Durumu

Merhaba arkadaşlar, bu yazımda size sunucunun popülasyonu ile ilgili bilgilendirme yapmak istiyorum çünkü eski ve yeni oyuncuların sunucunun ne durumda olduğu vb. soruları olduğunun farkındayım. Baktım ki herhangi açıklayıcı bir konu yok bende merak edenlere bir açıklık getirmek istedim. İttifak tarafında her zaman olduğu gibi Avarice birliği hayatına devam ediyor. Yaklaşık 15 aktif son seviye oyuncuları var. Mesela bu pazar (23.10.2022) 6 kişi şeklinde iki tane grup çıkardılar domiye. Domide Av...

Wednesday, February 9th 2022, 11:52am

how to handle the situation, when someody play completly wrong and you want to tell it and he don't understand it?

your screenshot includes so much racisim. are you Turk? why did you ask that? when you see a bad player is it mean they are turk? and you have to avoid turkish players? I am so much offended and going to report your post.

Saturday, January 22nd 2022, 11:54pm

P2P'e Baslamayi Dusunenler Okusun!

konu güncel p2p sunucunda imparatorluk tarafında oynuyoruz şuan guildimiz var 12 kişilik türk ekibimiz ve yabancı oyuncularımız var doluca sunucuda oyuncu sayısı 100 150 kişi arası değişiyor her akşam rastgele savaş çekiyor

Saturday, January 22nd 2022, 11:49pm

Lütfen Bütün Allods Oyunculari Okusun!

konu güncel p2p sunucunda imparatorluk tarafında oynuyoruz şuan guildimiz var 12 kişilik türk ekibimiz ve yabancı oyuncularımız var doluca sunucuda oyuncu sayısı 100 150 kişi arası değişiyor her akşam rastgele savaş çekiyor

Monday, January 17th 2022, 2:32pm

One and Only Active Empire Guild TDD Welcoming All Kind of Players!

Quoted from "u_211915205" Hey I would like to join, when are you normally online? Hi mostly at evening between 6pm - 12pm UTC+3. If you can't find me you can contact with our other officers below: TheRexxar RavoIta BARBARAA Trsmurf Skyllane Inej

Friday, January 7th 2022, 12:07pm

Gizemli Mahfaza - 07/01/22

sunucumuza etkinlikler gelmesi cok guzel haber ama ekonomik olarak hesaplama yaparsak bu etkinlikten suan yararlanma imkanimiz sifir. tanesi 0.30 eurodan satiliyor. guzel bir sey cikmasi icin en az 100 tane bu kutudan acilmasi lazim. bude 30 euro yani 450 tlye tekabul ediyor. boyle basit eglence amacli bi etkinlik icin cok pahali bir tutar. tl fiyatlandirma gelmeden bir etkinlige yatirim yapmamiz mumkum degil. keske tl fiyatlandirma gelince su etkinlik gelseydi

Wednesday, December 29th 2021, 11:25am

Invitation to guild ''Legacy'' ( 13.0, Empire , P2P)

Quoted from "MrKacar" Quoted from "Madraen Forum" Quoted from "MrKacar" don't make me tell the truth again because of dragas request I deleted them. Also don't talk about Legacy is best or something like that. Legacy is the worst ranked, lowest populated guild among the 3 guilds in the game. When someday (maybe in couple years) if you reach top then you can brag about Legacy but now you don't have right to do if you do it will be funny joke. Spoiler Ahead: Look who's back to paid server supreme...