You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 708.

Monday, February 6th 2023, 9:07pm

Author: Dragagon

Smuggler's Paradise weekly update!

Catch up on the latest in Sarnaut's Smuggler's Paradise!

Monday, February 6th 2023, 8:04pm

Full PvE DPS Summoner guide

Hey guys! Made quite an in-depth guide about the Summoner PvE DPS!

Saturday, February 4th 2023, 4:25pm

[Guide] Wild pets - Catch me if you can! 13.0

There is a minigame version on IOS, or was. Never used IOS so can't tell more about it.

Monday, January 30th 2023, 4:16pm

Transferring

Hey there! Unfortunately, the amount of differences between the 2 servers is too big to make this possible. It's starting over from scratch if you want to start playing on another server. You'll always meet new and interesting players tho, so there are + sides to it

Monday, January 30th 2023, 4:14pm

Best graphical settings for the game

Hey there! Yes, this is mostly due to the game itself. beast PC's here struggling keeping a 60 fps while that same pc runs other games at 120+ fps. I'm capping at 70 fps in novograd doing nothing, not much happening while I get 90+ on other games, being active. It is what is is Some add-ons that could help out perhaps: FPSIncrease

Monday, January 30th 2023, 4:11pm

Here is our 2nd addition to the weekly updates! Enjoy the read <3 Read the article here.

Thursday, January 26th 2023, 5:13pm

Battle for the Bloody Outpost (Eljune)

It's not an important quest so don't get too hung up about it if you can't do it.

Tuesday, January 24th 2023, 2:37pm

Hey guys! Here's our 2nd week of weekly updates on SP. Thought a little journalism is what could spice things up, so here we go! If there's active players from Evolution having an itch for that too, DM me! Dragagon#1985 Read the weekly update here.

Thursday, January 19th 2023, 1:22pm

Racial changes in P2P server

Quoted from "RealQuake" Here is what you can have in F2P : Is that possible for P2P? Source: F2P v P2P differences. All information regarding Racial Abilities.

Wednesday, January 18th 2023, 1:39pm

No 2nd Discount for Battle compaign

The current battlepass we have started in RU on 14/07/2022. Source here. RU got their first discount on 03/08/2022. Source here. They got their 2nd discount on 19/09/2022. Source here. They even got the 2nd discount extended. Source here. RU got their 1st discount 20 days after the battlepass started. RU got their 2nd discount 47 days after the 2nd discount. For EU, that same battlepass started on 10/11/2022. Source here. EU got their first discount on 09/12/2022. Source here. EU battlepass is e...

Sunday, January 15th 2023, 11:56am

Funny Viverne mistake

Since the Prophetic Cards "Wild Sabbath" introduced a new Viverne skin, the Furnace version got a problem Quite funny tho How it was before: Source: Dragallods Hope it's fixed soon!

Sunday, January 15th 2023, 11:45am

Reincarnations

Quoted from "user_10724155" Hi! I heard that there is a difference in the number of reincarnations between servers. F2P - one for each class (11 reincarnations). P2P - just a reincarnation. - Why this difference between the servers? - Have there been any changes to this system? Hey, I believe you got it confused. Both servers can have reincarnations, there are no differences but the limits. F2P can have up to 12 + progenitor. P2P can have up to 6 + progenitor, 7 + progenitor if you had reincarn...

Sunday, January 15th 2023, 11:41am

is it possible for Aloods online to come back ?

Quoted from "u_232842678" I used to play this game for i don't remember how many years it was really fun and even the other details like the soundtracks were perfect they are still in my playlist till now. Did Mygames suggest any solution about how to bring the game back to life ? there are ways still to make profit from the game and make it not a play2win game. anybody has any suggestions? Make it not play2win? What's a game about if not to play? Unsure what solution you're asking here for.

Sunday, January 15th 2023, 11:38am

old player coming back

S Quoted from "user_2424899" hey, im an old player too, 8 years, 7 months away ... i want to know if its possible to log in to the old character, from mypatato, that now just called Mygames, i see on my old mails, that i transfered back in 2013/ 2017 Should work just fine if you already did the transfer. Tried it so far?

Sunday, January 15th 2023, 11:37am

old player coming back

Quoted from "Whyyy" Hello everyone, I am an old player and I want to come back to the game. i have some question please! I often played BARD and scout (both lvl 70) but my main was BARD, which class is the best right now and fun to play for PVE and PVP, and please some guide for the class. thank you ! Hey! Welcome back to the game What is fun is up to you. The best class is bard. Here's a PvE DPS build. This one is to play PvE support And this one to PvP Support. Enjoy!

Tuesday, January 3rd 2023, 11:01am

Mercenaries in Raids

Not really. You can take mercs inside a dungeon, convert that to a raid whilst inside, and then do the raid solo.

Tuesday, January 3rd 2023, 10:59am

Goblinball

There's bots on the forum already, won't be long til they come play goblinball with you

Friday, December 23rd 2022, 11:07am

Difference between healers?

I didn't bother checking the forum anymore because 95% of the time, it's bots posting. Apologize for my ignorance Druid healer is strong in aoe healing and focusses on hot's. Priest healer focussing more on shields and tops it off with some heals here and there. Summoner healer is strong in single target healing.

Friday, December 16th 2022, 5:31pm

Strongbox of the Winner on Smuggler's Paradise! 16/12/2022

If anyone was curious how the previous Carnifexes look like, you can see them all here and here (playlist).

Tuesday, December 13th 2022, 5:47pm

Changing audio output when ingame, possible?

I've been struggling with this for a while but I thought now, it's 2022, there is a solution for everything. If anyone has experience on this or if mods/GM's know, how to change my audio from my loudspeakers to headset when ingame already? So far, I have to alt f4 the game and get back in to have the audio take change. Why can't it change ingame? VLC changes on the go, so does youtube. Why not Allods?